NHL: Offseason (Trades, UFA, Awards & the Draft)

Nictarion

Huge win by the Pens. I'm baffled as to how Ovie didn't register a shot last night. Guentzel continues to show he's a big time playoff performer, but without some secondary scoring, it's going to be tough for the Pens to continue to win.

9 minutes ago, Joe Pesci said:

Huge win by the Pens. I'm baffled as to how Ovie didn't register a shot last night. Guentzel continues to show he's a big time playoff performer, but without some secondary scoring, it's going to be tough for the Pens to continue to win.

Agreed. Kessel is lost right now. He was huge in the last to postseaons so we need him to step up.

10 minutes ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

Marchand strikes again with the licking of Callahan. Gotta say I'm speechless. 

He’s a fucking embarrassment to the sport. Needs to be watching the next game from the press box.  

I don't understand why Dominic Simon is on the first line with Crosby while Kessel is on the third line with Sheahan? I get Kessel is in a slump right now but do you expect him to break out of it with Sheahan or Crosby? Seems simple to me but what do I know. Nice goal by Oleksiak of all people. 

Jesus. Some absolutely terrible defensive gaffes for us tonight. Wtf was Letang doing on the third goal?? Kutz was wide open. Fuck that stupid celebration he does. And how the hell does Maata miss that wide open net??? Malkin made a great play to get him the puck and he shoots it wide on the doorstep. Then Kessel gets stripped by the peach fuzz frat boy like a punk. Heated right now. 

59 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

So glad we don’t have to watch that clown Marchand lift the Cup this year. 

The cup is probably getting damn close to being bigger than him.

The wife went all out and got tickets for the game tomorrow night. Super pumped.

Most intense sports game I've ever been to last night. Shame we lost. Fun to go to nonetheless. Congrats to the Caps. They were better. In particular their D and goaltending. 

Side note: It's one thing to see Kutznetsov do that stupid bird celebration on the tv and quite another thing to see it live when he just eliminated your team from the playoffs. Woof.

51 minutes ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

Most intense sports game I've ever been to last night. Shame we lost. Fun to go to nonetheless. Congrats to the Caps. They were better. In particular their D and goaltending.

Side note: It's one thing to see Kutznetsov do that stupid bird celebration on the tv and quite another thing to see it live when he just eliminated your team from the playoffs. Woof.

This was probably the biggest reason tbh. Murray having a .908 Sv% just wasn’t going to get it done. 

And yeah that eagle celebration would have annoyed the fuck out of me if I was a Pens fan, but you guys have been tormenting them for years. 

Archived