Jump to content
AEJON TARGARYEN

Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, bloodsteel bitterraven said:

I'm watching the previous episode now (the scene where Missandei is executed), and my god Lena Headey is so good.

Yes, her disdainful pose after the beheading is very impressing…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

I'm thinking you spelled ficcer wrong. :)

Probably, as the preoccupation is something I truly don't get! :agree:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What exactly is the 3rd Holy Shit moment?  After 60 minutes of fire and brimstone, what could it possible be?  Or worse - did it happen and I did not notice?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact that Cersei went out like that sucks. She deserved to suffer. Get ready for Jon to kill Dany and head back to the wall to form a new night's watch - they better at least make a reason why that would even be needed. And king bran who is no longer bran. So, who gets a happy ending besides sam/gilly and sansa? Not sweet to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lakin1013 said:

What exactly is the 3rd Holy Shit moment?  After 60 minutes of fire and brimstone, what could it possible be?  Or worse - did it happen and I did not notice?

Probably going to be Jon killing Dany, which of course almost everyone knows is going to happen. So, that would be a big fat fail. Maybe Arya will kill Jon, steal his face and kill Dany. That would do it, but I don't believe it will happen. Who knows. Hoping the pull something out to salvage this. But not hopeful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TNTW said:

Probably going to be Jon killing Dany, which of course almost everyone knows is going to happen. So, that would be a big fat fail. Maybe Arya will kill Jon, steal his face and kill Dany. That would do it, but I don't believe it will happen. Who knows. Hoping the pull something out to salvage this. But not hopeful.

nah. arya will be trying to kill danny but jon kills danny first and hopefully arya consoles him...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TNTW said:

The fact that Cersei went out like that sucks. She deserved to suffer. Get ready for Jon to kill Dany and head back to the wall to form a new night's watch - they better at least make a reason why that would even be needed. And king bran who is no longer bran. So, who gets a happy ending besides sam/gilly and sansa? Not sweet to me. 

What would make sansa happy?

Honestly, the show became a horror/tragedy show...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, divica said:

nah. arya will be trying to kill danny but jon kills danny first and hopefully arya consoles him...

Likely. I fully expect it to be Jon. With that forlorn puppy dog look. Ugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, divica said:

What would make sansa happy?

Honestly, the show became a horror/tragedy show...

She'll have the north, imo. Don't know if they'll be independent, but she'll rule the north. That's what she wanted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, divica said:

faegon and lady stoneheart not being in the show were huge mistakes. LSH would be perfect to connect the riverlands to the story in the north. And Aegon would be a much better final villain than cersei that would also bring dorne into the story...

 

Agreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, divica said:

they really need to kill danny...

The monster they helped create. They broke her. And yes, she now has to go. Foregone conclusion. Lord I hope the next book is better than this. I'm sure this is GRRM's end game, but there is just too much distance between Essos Dany and Westeros Dany. Need that gap closed to really be satisfied by this ending.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And Cersei was pregnant btw. And the leaks were right for the most part. Yikes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TNTW said:

She'll have the north, imo. Don't know if they'll be independent, but she'll rule the north. That's what she wanted.

She will rule the xenophobic land inhabited by war criminals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kissdbyfire said:

And Cersei was pregnant btw. And the leaks were right for the most part. Yikes.

AND SHE FUCKING DRANK WINE IN 8.1 AND REFUSING WINE IN 7.7!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nowy Tends said:

She will rule the xenophobic land inhabited by war criminals.

she will rule until she marries and her husband rules?

until jon comes back from vacation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, lakin1013 said:

What exactly is the 3rd Holy Shit moment?  After 60 minutes of fire and brimstone, what could it possible be?  Or worse - did it happen and I did not notice?

It hasn't happened yet. It's for the very end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×