Moving Right Alolan - More Pokemon Go!

Fragile Bird

2 hours ago, Kalbear said:

It doesn't have to be done by then - only if you want the special move on them - and really, you don't, it's garbage.

Good to know. I'm unlikely to walk 20k tomorrow, but if I get any more shinies I'll save them for Espeon and Umbreon

I walked around my local park for three hours with the folks I met through the area's WhatsApp group. I have to admit I'm pretty darn tired, lol. My friends went off to do a raid afterwards, while I went home and showered. It wasn't as hot as it has been recently, thank heavens, but I felt too grimy. Afterwards I joined 6 of them in a local bar for a beer. As the odd man out, I did not have anyone to trade a shiny with, since you can only trade one shiny a day, but sooner or later I'll get a chance to trade them all. I hope. I have 11, and all but 1 are crap. Again, hoping for a good re-roll.

But we all traded our Eevees with each other, hoping for a lucky roll. I ended up with six lucky ones. I wonder what they'll look like once I evolve them. I had a couple of tiny ones left and just deleted them. Tomorrow's another day!

I have not evolved any yet because I want to wait until tomorrow. I also caught 8 top ranked Eevees, including one a hair lash away from being perfect, 15-15-14.One of the considerations is the fact we have two more evolutions coming out.

Or maybe I'll get impatient and do a couple. :)

eta: Oh, the trading got me the 100 trades medal and my Pilot status for distance is 204,018 km. One of the guys had 575 trades done and more than 500,000 km. Another friend already has the million medal.

Btw, our friendships are reaching good levels. You all know that if you use an egg before opening gifts you'll double your points, right? So Ultra Friends will go from 50,000 to 100,000, very useful as you try to reach Level 40!

So, the reason for my post.

Maltaran, we become Ultra friends in two days. It won't trigger until you open a gift from me or I open a gift from you. Could we coordinate a good time to open gifts? Every extra 50,000 comes in handy!

Who is Denvek25? We go ultra in 3 days.

Kalbear, your wife and I do it in 7 days, Jaxom in 8 days, IsalieTBM in 11. We need to coordinate! Lany and Regina in 13 days. Kalbear in 17 days. 

You know how to check the time left, right? Touch the circles under you name in the upper right hand corner. Then swipe over to the next page. The days until the next friendship level are shown there.

Also, who is IsalieTBM? Is that you, Mikael?

4 hours ago, Denvek said:

This is me.

3 hours ago, Maltaran said:

He’s the evil twin 

We won’t trigger until we open gifts. How about picking a time on Tuesday or Wednesday when we open our gifts with eggs being used? Perhaps late Tuesday for you, which would be late afternoon for me? Does that work?

21 hours ago, Casablanca Birdie said:

Kalbear, your wife and I do it in 7 days,

aww yeah

Also, feel free to pop an egg and open whenever you'd like. I don't need the experience. I try to deliberately send gifts to people that are close and let them handle it as they choose.

7 minutes ago, Mikael said:

Seriously, that sucks. All these events are aimed at other people than me..

I don't think we're friends yet, so I'll send a request if that helps?

Archived