NFL Thread: "Terrell Owens does what?" edition

Red Tiger

Dude, I've counted like 5 seperate posts of you claiming a lack of indisputable evidence as proof of innocence through multiple threads. Spare me your crocodile tears. 

If you want to be a victim, I'll make you a goddamn victim. But it won't be over this. 

Meanwhile, Robert Turbin will be suspended for PED use and i gotta stop reading the dedicated fan site for the Colts. To hear them tell it in a positional breakdown across the division 'complete unknowns' across the Safeties, Corners, and D-line cause the Colts' groupings to be ranked ahead of the Texans, Titans, and Titans, respectively, because their groups are merely 'average' while the Colts 'could be great, who knows.'

The collective delusion is difficult to bear.

ETA: Oh, and they've claimed for months that Rober Turbin is a horribly underrated player instead of a marginally effective short yardage and blocking fullback.

12 minutes ago, Jace, The Sugarcube said:

Dude, I've counted like 5 seperate posts of you claiming a lack of indisputable evidence as proof of innocence through multiple threads. Spare me your crocodile tears. 

If you want to be a victim, I'll make you a goddamn victim. But it won't be over this. 

Meanwhile, Robert Turbin will be suspended for PED use and i gotta stop reading the dedicated fan site for the Colts. To hear them tell it in a positional breakdown across the division 'complete unknowns' across the Safeties, Corners, and D-line cause the Colts' groupings to be ranked ahead of the Texans, Titans, and Titans, respectively, because their groups are merely 'average' while the Colts 'could be great, who knows.'

The collective delusion is difficult to bear.

ETA: Oh, and they've claimed for months that Rober Turbin is a horribly underrated player instead of a marginally effective short yardage and blocking fullback.

So my adherence to due process and the concept of innocent until proven guilty rubs you the wrong way ? I can live with that .  I don't think I'm a victim,I just don't think you're being reasonable.

Colts need a lot of work to be in the picture again but I like that they're starting by building the oline . Nelson seemed the safest pick in the draft .

The last few guards I remember going in the top-10 were unmitigated disasters, and this new lowering of the helmet rule is yet to be tested regarding pulling linemen. And that's allegedly Nelsons greatest strength. 

And there's a difference between standard of proof (in our hilariously unbalanced judicial sysytem) for putting someone in jail, and recognizing patterns of behavior while giving victims the lofty honor of not being assumed to be money grubbing whores outright.

Now if you wanna call the Rueben Foster chick a money grubbing whore for not only recanting for money bit also calling herself a liar, please don't stop on my account. But your silly application of legal standards to simple public opinion issues is either presented in terrible ignorance or bad faith.

10 minutes ago, Jace, The Sugarcube said:

The last few guards I remember going in the top-10 were unmitigated disasters, and this new lowering of the helmet rule is yet to be tested regarding pulling linemen. And that's allegedly Nelsons greatest strength. 

And there's a difference between standard of proof (in our hilariously unbalanced judicial sysytem) for putting someone in jail, and recognizing patterns of behavior while giving victims the lofty honor of not being assumed to be money grubbing whores outright.

Now if you wanna call the Rueben Foster chick a money grubbing whore for not only recanting for money bit also calling herself a liar, please don't stop on my account. But your silly application of legal standards to simple public opinion issues is either presented in terrible ignorance or bad faith.

Perhaps but you have to start building the line somewhere and I was definitely not impressed by any of the tackles available so unless they traded back Nelson made the most sense . He does pull well but I'd say his biggest strength is that he's disciplined and has fluid arm motion .

I'll never stop anyone from forming their own opinions , they can think Winston is scummy as much as they like hell I'd be inclined to agree . However I'm free to form my opinion and I usually do that by trying to be neutral and looking at facts , statistics, evidence , arguments ...etc.  and trying to come to a clearer image after consideration. While this seems widely unpopular since people want you to be either with or against, pro or con in a clear cut way from the get go ,I still believe it is the best way . 

I haven't even mentioned any victim at all . So please stop putting word in my mouth .

2 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

I'd like to cancel this latest performance of "I Am the Only Rational and Clear-headed Considerer of Evidence Around Here" by Project Gaslight please.

My boredom, forgive me my boredom! 

You riding that Jimmy Train?

1 minute ago, Jace, The Sugarcube said:

My boredom, forgive me my boredom! 

You riding that Jimmy Train?

I've kind of bought into the view that Brady engineered a soft coup against Belichick, and the Niners are my NFC rooting interest, so yeah, I'm gonna root for Handsome Jimmy like he's my adopted son (and the clean, masculine lines of his face and soulful dark eyes do remind me of a Caucasoid version of Dante Jr).

2 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

I've kind of bought into the view that Brady engineered a soft coup against Belichick, and the Niners are my NFC rooting interest, so yeah, I'm gonna root for Handsome Jimmy like he's my adopted son (and the clean, masculine lines of his face and soulful dark eyes do remind me of a Caucasoid version of Dante Jr).

I'm almost compelled to wish him ill cause everyone loves him so much.

I think he's gonna be good though. Hopefully just not great.

18 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

I'd like to cancel this latest performance of "I Am the Only Rational and Clear-headed Considerer of Evidence Around Here" by Project Gaslight please.

Meh , I didn't start this and I'm certainly uninterested in finishing it . 

I like the niners for next season, nothing big like how a lot of people think they're making the playoffs (but that's kinda possible with Seattle blowing up their defence but I still think Russel Wilson will far outperform Jimmy G ) but they'll definitely get more wins . Lynch is doing a good job building but I don't like their draft pick , I get that it's a need to protect your newly acquired franchise qb (who I'm still not sold on TBH ) but if it works I'll eat crow . 

I'm actually really interested to see if Buckner will develop at all and finally pair that freakish athletic ability with an ounce of technique ,because if he does he can be down right scary . I love seeing young talented players develop their technique and elevate their game beyond pure physical ability, that's why I'm a huge fan of clowney .

7 minutes ago, Jace, The Sugarcube said:

I'm almost compelled to wish him ill cause everyone loves him so much.

I think he's gonna be good though. Hopefully just not great.

The talk radio around here is going to be interesting if he continues to perform. The constant chatter about low grade warfare between Belichick and Brady is exhausting and irritating. I'm also expecting Edelman to no longer be what he was. Beyond the knee injury, guys never seem to come all the way back after a PED suspension.

6 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

The talk radio around here is going to be interesting if he continues to perform. The constant chatter about low grade warfare between Belichick and Brady is exhausting and irritating. I'm also expecting Edelman to no longer be what he was. Beyond the knee injury, guys never seem to come all the way back after a PED suspension.

Possibly because they aren't using PEDs anymore.

Just a theory.

2 minutes ago, Jace, The Sugarcube said:

We make a great team, you and me.

Anger and The Witman

It's like the combination of the innovative play calls of Josh McDaniels with the field smarts and physical gifts of Andrew Luck!

Too soon?

6 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

It's like the combination of the innovative play calls of Josh McDaniels with the field smarts and physical gifts of Andrew Luck!

Too soon?

The only physical gift Andrew Luck has to give is his body to science.

On 6/29/2018 at 8:25 PM, Vin said:

Meh , I didn't start this and I'm certainly uninterested in finishing it . 

I like the niners for next season, nothing big like how a lot of people think they're making the playoffs (but that's kinda possible with Seattle blowing up their defence but I still think Russel Wilson will far outperform Jimmy G ) but they'll definitely get more wins . Lynch is doing a good job building but I don't like their draft pick , I get that it's a need to protect your newly acquired franchise qb (who I'm still not sold on TBH ) but if it works I'll eat crow . 

I'm actually really interested to see if Buckner will develop at all and finally pair that freakish athletic ability with an ounce of technique ,because if he does he can be down right scary . I love seeing young talented players develop their technique and elevate their game beyond pure physical ability, that's why I'm a huge fan of clowney .

I heard somewhere that they smell especially tasty when roasted over a wood fire. Just make sure the crow is fully dead though as some of them play dead and come back to life.

On 6/29/2018 at 8:57 PM, Jace, Basilissa said:

We make a great team, you and me.

Anger and The Witman

Still prefer Spicy and the Mooch.

:(

Archived