NFL Thread: "Terrell Owens does what?" edition

Red Tiger

13 minutes ago, briantw said:

RB5 ideally.  But he's usually decent value late in drafts because he's a pretty dependable 8-10 points every week.  Doesn't usually get much more than that, but if injuries or bye weeks fuck you he can hold it down for a week or two if you drafted well otherwise.

Yup.

14 minutes ago, Jace, The Sugarcube said:

And Andrew Luck is your QB0 you draft even though Jace kept telling you not to.

:spank:

Hey, I had a lot of talent already and got him at good value. If he had come back after week 6 it would have been a fantastic pick. You win some you lose some.  

2 minutes ago, chiKanery et al. said:

Yup.

Hey, I had a lot of talent already and got him at good value. If he had come back after week 6 it would have been a fantastic pick. You win some you lose some.  

Jace just wins. Because she is brilliant and in Experts.

Oh, and so that we can get it out of the way now before I start defending my B title. Don't draft Andrew Luck, kid.

17 minutes ago, chiKanery et al. said:

Yup.

Without even reading farther, I can tell you that you left this one hanging. Jace is gonna pounce all over that last line, most likely by greatly clarifying which who does the winning and which who does the losing. Swear to god I have not read down, but I feel very confident. 

Edit: Lol! Bang on in content, but tbh I thought it’d be a lot more savage in tone.

32 minutes ago, Jace, The Sugarcube said:

Oh, and so that we can get it out of the way now before I start defending my B title. Don't draft Andrew Luck, kid.

You won C League, brilliant one. 

20 minutes ago, James Arryn said:

Without even reading farther, I can tell you that you left this one hanging. Jace is gonna pounce all over that last line, most likely by greatly clarifying which who does the winning and which who does the losing. Swear to god I have not read down, but I feel very confident. 

Edit: Lol! Bang on in content, but tbh I thought it’d be a lot more savage in tone.

I threw the match.

:P

1 hour ago, briantw said:

He's like Frank Gore.  At some point they're both going to fall off, but until then I'll keep drafting them, especially at the position you can get them at these days.

The crazy thing about Gore is he had two ACL surgeries in college and wasn't expected to last long when drafted.  Totally agreed him and Fitz are great ageless wonders, that they're still around make me feel young.

4 hours ago, Jace, The Sugarcube said:

Well I dipped into Forum Games today along the same lines.  When are sign ups starting?

3 minutes ago, chiKanery et al. said:

You certainly didn’t win the World Cup, Sugarcube.

THE VIkings, they're terrible! I don't believe it, I can't believe it! They had they BEST MOST ELITE! quarterback, and they just let him go. They let him go, and they get Cousin. Ok, they get Cousin. A very LOW IQ individual. He is, he is. AND NOW he's in Arizona. They let Sam Bradford go. They let him go. And now he's in Arizona, ok. We do great in Arizona don't we? Oh, they love us in Arizona. DEMOCRATS want to make him the starter, they want Teddy to be the starter. Another low, ok. He's very low iq. Very low iq. And without his knee? He can't read. He can't read defenses, ok? My good friend, the Jets. Very welcoming to Mike Pence.

SAM BRADFORD!!!!! He's in Arizona, but the democrats they're trying to make Sam be the backup to Rosen. I said can you believe that? Jerky Josh. That's who they want. GET HIM OUTTA HERE!!!!

You know, I was WATCHing! I was WATCHing the playoffs. I do, I watch sometimes. The ratings, I said they're so bad. I'm going to watch, let's see. And Case Keenum, this nobody, he throws the ball and they call it the Minneapolis Miracle. It's true, that's what they called it. These people, ok! Overrun with crime at the border, and they VOTED for her. Ok, I said that's ok. WE DON'T NEED EM.

And the Packers, Aaron Rodgers. He's so good, isn't he? We love him in Green Bay. We love Green Bay, don't we? What an upset THAT WAS. They said we couldn't do it, but we did it. Then we got Michigan, and Michigan LOVES US. So much crime. So much crime. And we're BRINGING BACK the steel ok! We're going to BRING IT back! Bring it back to Michigan!

I don't even give enough shits about the Bears to do a thing about them. Not buying into this Mitch Trubiscuit hype train.

Body found in NYG cornerback Janoris Jenkins home.

A cause of death has not been announced, but NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported earlier on Tuesday that "police are investigating a possible strangulation/suffocation" while ESPN's Dianna Russini reported that police have opened a homicide investigation

But I'm sure this model NFL franchise will do the right thing, wait to hear all the facts before determining how much cap space Dallas and Washington should be removed for this incident.

47 minutes ago, Maithanet der Mannschaft said:

Body found in NYG cornerback Janoris Jenkins home.

But I'm sure this model NFL franchise will do the right thing, wait to hear all the facts before determining how much cap space Dallas and Washington should be removed for this incident.

Nice throw back shade!  

7 minutes ago, dbunting said:

Nice throw back shade!  

I no longer consider myself a Redskins fan, but I am definitely not over this.  If Dan Snyder and Jerry Jones had gone to the mattresses over it, I would respect them more.  But of course they just rolled over instead, didn't want to do anything to upset the gravy train.

6 minutes ago, Maithanet der Mannschaft said:

I no longer consider myself a Redskins fan, but I am definitely not over this.  If Dan Snyder and Jerry Jones had gone to the mattresses over it, I would respect them more.  But of course they just rolled over instead, didn't want to do anything to upset the gravy train.

You are right to still be angry over this great injustice.

You wanna be a Colts fan? The owner is a drug addled fool, but he's actually kinda fun and mostly seems harmless (y'know, the way a gropey uncle can sometimes be?).

Or you could join me on the Lamar Jackson train! I'll never be a Ravens fan, but I'll cheer for that kid until I have blood coming out of my eyes, or whatever.

4 minutes ago, Jace, The Sugarcube said:

You wanna be a Colts fan? The owner is a drug addled fool, but he's actually kinda fun and mostly seems harmless (y'know, the way a gropey uncle can sometimes be?).

No.  No I do not.

I've tried a couple of teams on for size, usually just because they have a player or two that I like - Baltimore, Carolina, Atlanta, Minnesota.  But none of them have stuck (at all).  I remain a man without a country.

8 minutes ago, Maithanet der Mannschaft said:

No.  No I do not.

I've tried a couple of teams on for size, usually just because they have a player or two that I like - Baltimore, Carolina, Atlanta, Minnesota.  But none of them have stuck (at all).  I remain a man without a country.

:grouphug:

We're all here for ya. Mine own allegiance to the Colts is mostly a ceremonial thing. The league is more palatable when you unabashedly root for the good guys instead of a faceless entity.

5 minutes ago, dbunting said:

@Jace, The Sugarcube  now now Jace, don't try to hide your true fandom...Brownie for life! Maybe @Maithanet der Mannschaft can join you since Cleveland is a blank slate?

Look. I love T-Mobile. If the Colts didn't already have Jacoby Brissette at QB I'd be demanding they trade for Tygod after Hue is fired. And the kid? I'm on board. I want him to be great. I want to be entertained.

But don't PUSH ME, MOTHERFUCKER!!! I kiss a girl once and now you've got me signed up for a weekend of pussy licking at BDSM Palace before I can even decide whether our boobs touching was weird.

Archived