Quentyn is fake, his death is not

6 hours ago, Prince Yourwetdream Aeryn said:

And fAegon believes he is really Rhaegar's son.

Even if he is really a fake, he was raised as son of Rheagar. 

Now, your fake Quentyn has a hole bigger than Gatehouse Amy's gate. He can lie others, but can he lie himself? Why would he thinking about something like first kiss?

7 hours ago, Prince Yourwetdream Aeryn said:

Doran really cares about his family. I always find it too suspicious that he sent Quentyn to Yronwoods and Daenerys. Maybe he didn't. He could send him to Norvos with his wife and give Yronwoods fake Quentyn (one of the  boys in Water Gardens). Or he could keep real Quentyn among children in Water Gardens which explains why he keeps watching these children.

Doran is up to something but I don't think a fake Quentyn is it.  Dancing With The Dragon is playing with fire.  He would not do this unless his gout has gone to his head. And what good would sending a fake son do?  

To also add to the absurdity of this theory, apart from what has already been mentioned, we have Quaiths prophecy. And Quentyn is part of that being the sun's son. Aegon is also mentioned but identified as a fake being the mummers dragon. 

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 12:51 PM, Prince Yourwetdream Aeryn said:

Doran really cares about his family. I always find it too suspicious that he sent Quentyn to Yronwoods and Daenerys. Maybe he didn't. He could send him to Norvos with his wife and give Yronwoods fake Quentyn (one of the  boys in Water Gardens). Or he could keep real Quentyn among children in Water Gardens which explains why he keeps watching these children.

I take children in this world to be about 10 and under. Quentyn is almost 20. There is no way that Doran would still be hiding him in the Water Gardens.

On 9/4/2018 at 8:04 PM, Shouldve Taken The Black said:

He sent him to Dany because he wanted to form an alliance with the Targaryens and restore them to the throne.

On 9/4/2018 at 9:16 PM, Rufus Snow said:

And what's the grand plan?

Doran lets Dany marry fQuent and watches his chance to get his grandchild on the IT usurped by his own fake? Or he shouts out 'only kidding' at the wedding, and switches out the bridegroom at the last minute, hoping that dragons have a better understanding of guest right than weasels do? 

Doran didn't hope Daenerys could marry Quentyn, false or real.  He just wanted his own representative in Dany's camp. Through his children, he was playing with Daenerys  and fAegon both at the same time.

On 9/4/2018 at 8:04 PM, Prince Yourwetdream Aeryn said:
On 9/4/2018 at 7:54 PM, Moiraine Sedai said:

Quentyn believed he was Quentyn.  Doran loves his family so much so that he is blind to their faults.  

And fAegon believes he is really Rhaegar's son.

And Jon Snow believed he was son of Ned Stark. How many fans believe it?

And Daenerys believes she is daughter of mad king Aerys, though her earliest memories are controversial.

People don't remember their birth and first (at least three) years of their life, they depend on what they are told.

On 9/5/2018 at 12:00 AM, Frey family reunion said:

Curious as to who you think our Quentyn might be?  I've got a theory that the "end" to Quentyn's story arc may be one of the most significant happening in the series. 

Tell us.

On 9/5/2018 at 12:19 AM, Night Train to Kathmandu said:

They do share the same resemblance. 

Quentyn and Doran are very similar in appearance, but that doesn't mean much.  Rosamund is enough similar to princess Myrcella to be chosen as her body double, though she is only distant cousin of lesser Lannister branch.  Fake Quentyn could be some relative of Doran, maybe on his father side (I suspect Doran and Oberyn had different fathers). Or he could be bastard of prince Lewyn Martell, who was known to have a mistress.

On 9/4/2018 at 7:51 PM, Prince Yourwetdream Aeryn said:

He could send him to Norvos with his wife and give Yronwoods fake Quentyn (one of the  boys in Water Gardens).

I favor theories "Quentyn is real, his death is fake" more, but this theory also has some credit.

On 9/5/2018 at 3:02 AM, Ralphis Baratheon said:

Doran also sent his daughter to the middle of a war zone to treat with sellswords and their unknown leaders, who he is not sure if they really are who they are claiming to be.  Arianne's mission is a risky one  just like Quentyn's. 

Risk the Doran's children are in is not so big. Quantyn is prince of Dorne, Arriane is heiress to Dorne, they are too valuable to be harmed in some way. Neither Dany nor fAegon would risk support of Dorne.

On the other hand Quentyn put himself at risk a by joining Winblown and trying to steal a dragon.

Archived