Cast-o-phobia: We have a winner!!

honeyed chicken

. . . and here we go!

Round Six Voting Results: Margaery & Loras Tyrell

Margaery

1.      Kristine Froseth (RhaenysBee): 3rd, 2nd, 2nd = 5 points (plus 33) = 38

2.      Jenna Coleman (Jez Bell): 1st, 1st, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd = 12 (plus 47) = 59

3.      Eva Green (rocksniffer): 3rd = 1 (plus 14) = 15

4.      Emma Watson (Meera of Tarth): 2nd, 3rd, 1st, 1st = 9 (plus 6) = 15

5.      Emilia Clarke  (Raisin Bran): 2nd = 2 (plus 18) = 20

6.      Lily James (Dolorous Gabe): 1st, 3rd = 4 (plus 38) = 42

7.      Madison Davenport (Annara Snow): 3rd, 1st, 1st, 3rd = 8 (plus 40) 48

Loras

1.      Joseph Fiennes (rocksniffer): 3rd, 2nd = 3 (plus 15) = 18

2.      Jordan Smith (Dolorous Gabe): 2nd = 2 (plus 42) = 44

3.      Jeremy Irvine (Jez Bell): 1st, 2nd, 1st, 2nd, 1st = 13 (plus 59) = 72

4.      Richard Madden (Raisin Bran): 3rd = 1 (plus 20) = 21

5.      William Brent (Meera of Tarth): 3rd, 3rd = 2 (plus 15) = 17

6.      Toby Regbo (RhaenysBee): 2nd, 3rd, 1st, 2nd = 8 (plus 38) = 46

7.      Timothee Chalamet (Annara Snow): 1st, 3rd, 1st, 1st = 10 (plus 48) = 58

Standings through round six

1. Jez Bell - 72 points

2. Annara Snow - 58 points

3. RhaenysBee - 46 points

4. Dolorous Gabe - 44 points

5. Raisin Bran - 21 points 

6. Rock Sniffer - 18 points

7. Meera of Tarth - 17 points

8. dbunting - 4 points

Round Seven Voting for  a new actor to play Cersei Lannister (replacing Lena Headey).

Voting on these actors is now open! Anyone can vote, even if you have not made a nomination. I'll include this for new voters (if any) as I have not mentioned this since the beginning. A first place vote gives 3 points to the nominator of that actor, 2nd place - 2 pt.s, 3rd place = 1 point.

1.      Margot Robbie

2.      Rosamund Pike

3.      Charlize Theron

4.      Angeline Jolie

5.      Eva Green

6.      Kate Hudson

Round Eight Nominations: Jaime Lannister (Nikolai Coster-Waldau).

Another Lannister & another great character. Is he good? is he evil? Many opinions on this one. he's a man who sacrificed his honor to save the lives of thousands of innocents, yet is reviled for it. NCW is a very good Jamie, imo. Can you do better?

Deadline for round seven voting and round eight nomination submissions: Monday, Oct. 22,  8 am-ish east coast time, USA.  Due are nominations for Jamie Lannister and votes on the new Cersei Lannister. I went with a two day deadline as we're in the weekend and you guys have been quick.

I see from Gabe's description of acrophobia scoring that I forgot two important sources of points: you get a point for submitting a nominee and another for voting. I'm not going to change now - but I apologize to you all for the omission.

Speaking of Gabe & acrophobia - Gabe is starting a new session of that game;

Round Seven Voting Results: Cersei Lannister

1.      Margot Robbie (Annara Snow): 3rd, 1st, 3rd, 2nd, 3rd = 8 (plus 58) = 66 points

2.      Rosamund Pike (Jez Bell): 3rd = 1 (plus 72) = 73 points

3.      Charlize Theron (Dolorous gabe): 1st, 3rd, 1st, 1st, 1st = 13 (plus 44) = 57 points

4.      Angelina Jolie (Raisin Bran): 2nd, 3rd, 1st = 6 (plus 21) = 27 points

5.      Eva Green (RhaenysBee): 2nd, 2nd = 4 (plus 46) = 50 points

6.      Kate Hudson (Meera of Tarth): 2nd = 2 (plus 17) = 19 points

Standings through round seven

1. Jez Bell - 73 points

2. Annara Snow -66 points

3. Dolorous Gabe - 57 points

4. RhaenysBee - 50 points

5. Raisin Bran - 27 points 

6. Meera of Tarth - 19 points

7. Rock Sniffer - 18 points

8. dbunting - 4 points

Round Eight Voting for  a new actor to play Jaime Lannister (replacing Nikolai Coster-Waldau).                                Voting on these actors is now open! Anyone can vote, even if you have not made a nomination. I'll include this for new voters (if any) as I have not mentioned this since the beginning. A first place vote gives 3 points to the nominator of that actor, 2nd place - 2 pt.s, 3rd place = 1 point.

1.      Josh Holloway

2.      Joe Anderson

3.      Chris Pine

4.      Michael Fassbender

5.      Alexander Skarsgard

6.      Jude Law

Round Nine Nominations: Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke).                                                                                         The Builder of Big Bad Bonfires and many other names. The fire in the song, maybe? A character who grows from timid teen to burner of cities and freer of slaves, mother of dragons (all those titles again . . . ). This role requires some depth and breadth of talent - who do you think would do it better than EC?

Deadline for round eight voting and round nine nomination submissions: Wednesday, Oct. 24,  8 am-ish east coast time, USA.  Due are nominations for Daenerys Targaryen and votes on the new Jaime Lannister. I'll stay with the two day deadline.

A new Acrophobia!                                                                                                                                                              Gabe is starting anew game. Hope you'll all join. I've already signed up.

Only five voted so far and only four have submitted nominations. I'm going to push back the deadline a day to Thursday, October 25th (8 am, east coast, USA) and hope to get a couple more votes and nominations.

I know several of you are very busy right now, but the end is near! :)

Round Eight Voting Results: Jaime Lannister

1.      Jude Law (Meera of Tarth): 1st = 3 (plus 19) = 22 points

2.      Chris Pine (rocksniffer): 3rd, 3rd, 3rd = 3 (plus 18) = 21 points

3.      Michael Fassbender (Jez Bell): = 0 (plus 73) = 73 points

4.      Joe Anderson (Dolorous Gabe): 2nd = 2 (plus 57) = 59 points

5.      Josh Holloway (Annara Snow): 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 1st = 10 (plus 66) = 76 points

6.      Alexander Skarsgard (RhaenysBee): 1st, 2nd, 1st = 8 (plus 50) = 58 points

Standings through round eight

1.       Annara Snow - 76 points

2.      Jez Bell - 73 points

3.      Dolorous Gabe - 59 points

4.      RhaenysBee - 58 points

5.      Raisin Bran - 27 points 

6.      Meera of Tarth - 22 points

7.      Rock Sniffer - 21 points

8.      dbunting - 4 points

Round Nine Voting for  a new actor to play Daenerys Targaryen (replacing Emilia Clarke)

Voting on these actors is now open! Anyone can vote, even if you have not made a nomination. I'll include this for new voters (if any) as I have not mentioned this since the beginning. A first place vote gives 3 points to the nominator of that actor, 2nd place - 2 pt.s, 3rd place = 1 point.

1.      Lea Seydoux

2.      Taylor Momsen

3.      Teresa Palmer

4.      Amanda Seyfried

5.      Rosie Huntington-Whitely

6.      Alycia Debham-Carey

Round Ten Nominations: Jon Snow (Kit Harrington).

Mr. Linchpin. The bastard around whom the central mystery of the story revolves. Will we ever find out (in the books) who this dude really is? What will his role be? For that matter, last we saw of book Jon, he was dead - or as good as. Who could make a better Bastard of Winterfell than Kit Harrington?

Deadline for round nine voting and round ten nomination submissions: Saturday, Oct. 27,  9 am-ish east coast time, USA.  Due are nominations for Jon Snow and votes on the new Daenerys Targaryen. Last nomination round!

A new Acrophobia! AND a new Pictionary with Jez Bell.

Gabe and Jez are starting new games. Gabe is launching a new Acrophobia which I'm excited for (I'll get my submission in today, Gabe. I promise!) and Jez is starting a game of pictionary (I have yet to read the rules and figure out what I need to do - but I will today!).

1. Alycia Debnam-Carey - my first choice, but damn it, I wasn't quick enough. The funny thing is, I know her best from The 100, where I absolutely detested her character, but that's due to the writing. She has the right look (just give her silver hair and purple eye contacts), screen presence and acting ability (way better than Emilia Clarke) and it would be amazing to see her as book!Dany, a character I love.

2. Rosie Huntington-Whitely (you misspelled her name, HC)

.... and I think I'm going to do what Rhaenys Bee does often and not pick a third choice. Dany is a difficult character to cast, none of the other options I could vote for seem right to me.

Archived