Copenhagen Eurocon (Sept 21-23)

mormont

Because the old thread got cluttered. I know it's early days, but for a con it seems wise to plan in advance...

Here's the web page for the con, giving details. The GoH list is pretty good - Anne McAffrey, Stephen Baxter, and Zoran Zivkovic. Membership for the three days is only £15 or EUR 22.50 from now until August.

Definites

Prod

Emorta

tenalpia

mormont

Maester Joergensen

Turinqui-Calima

Maltaran

Luzifer's right hand

Lupigis

Happy Ent

Unless Edinburgh is considerably more expensive than London - Copenhagen, then you should be able to find something alot cheaper than that.

there are a real shortage of direct flights - I don't have much time for messing about so I really need a direct flight so that I can make the most of the drinking cultural time...

You know, I recall some loose talk about a road trip from Mel T...

Sounds good but it needs to fit in with the goodwill of my husband who will be left with the kids / how expensive is the ferry? :unsure:

You know, I recall some loose talk about a road trip from Mel T...

Now then , wee man . I think a road trip could be a lot of fun . I am going to get a stall and be helping friends of mine to sell corsetry and cloaks and stuff . So I have to take a vehicule with stuff in as my friend is in a chair and flying to meet me in Copenhagen to avoid being physically knackered before she even gets there . I would love company and help towards the costs of travelling so , roll up , who's on the magic bus ?

I would be happy to arrange pick up points on route . I will be coming over to either Holyhead or Pembroke so I suggest a stop in London initially and then on the continent at convinient points for all involved . It could make for a cheap and chearful trip .

A night in Amsterdam on the way home ?

Archived