Daenerys is Azor Ahai Reborn

2 hours ago, Moiraine Sedai said:

Jon is the moron who betrayed his own men. The only ones who will follow him are the wights and some of the Wildlings. He’s not Azor Ahai. If he is anything, he’s the Night’s King. 

Well, that is Kit Harrington not Jon XD, we don't know the true ending, but the hate for Daenerys is shocking, she can't control 3 cities because she wants to be merciful, she is not a fool, she is a cunning child that was able to defeat the Second Sons by giving the wine and she took the Unsullied by using the brain. 

She was 13-14 when she conquered 3 cities, Aegon was 27 when he conquered Westeros and he had the help of his 2 sisters

2 minutes ago, KingAerys_II said:

but the hate for Daenerys is shocking, she can't control 3 cities because she wants to be merciful, she is not a fool

Losing control of Astapor was due to the (significant) oversight of not leaving a way for the council she put in place to properly defend its power, not anything mercy related. Daenerys is not stupid. But the failure to rule a few cities does not really bode well for her ability to rule a continent. In Westeros she will lack many of the advantages she had in Essos as well.

The ending of the show is impossible, after Bran coronation there would be another Vulture King and Dorne would declare indipendence, then the Greyjoys could restore the traditions before the Conquest and the North would be indipendent. 

Bran/Bloodraven will push the female direwolf beyond the Wall in the past, after being attacked by a Stag he will transfer his will to one of the pups:Ghost, that has white coat and red eyes, after the defeat of the Others, Bran will repeat everything in the wolf body, this is the concept of Ouroboros, that appear in the sygil of House Targaryen

4 hours ago, KingAerys_II said:

but the hate for Daenerys is shocking,

Wut. Instead of asking “what planet are you from?” I’ll ask what posts have you been reading and where. 

Most posts pointing to flaws Dany has - and yes, she does have flaws, same as every character in the books - are mostly a reaction to the dumb af stupidity in literally every single post made by the TARGAs. 

2 hours ago, KingAerys_II said:

Ghost has white coat and red eyes as Bloodraven, I have read this theory on YouTube, and the guy remarked the statement of George who said that the ending is linked to the beginning, it could seem madness, but I think the powers of Bran involve the past 

No, both Ghost and Bloodraven have the white/red of the weirwoods/Old Gods. 

Pray do tell, what theory is that you’ve ‘read’ on YouTube. I’m especially curious to know who is the author… sounds like something from the order of the green hand. 

4 hours ago, KingAerys_II said:

Well, that is Kit Harrington not Jon XD, we don't know the true ending, but the hate for Daenerys is shocking, she can't control 3 cities because she wants to be merciful, she is not a fool, she is a cunning child that was able to defeat the Second Sons by giving the wine and she took the Unsullied by using the brain. 

She was 13-14 when she conquered 3 cities, Aegon was 27 when he conquered Westeros and he had the help of his 2 sisters

The problem is what Dany Stans view as hate, people criticize her flaws and mistakes, and y’all view it as hate. Then spew garbage about Jon Arya and Bran being the evil villains of the series.

The ending of the show is garbage, Jon that bends the knee to a living corpse, after the death of Bran, who is the heir? After his death there will be 7 divided kingdoms, in the books Daenerys must give birth if she dies, or the Young Griff is the one to make Targaryens survive

14 minutes ago, KingAerys_II said:

I have not understood the ending, Jon becomes a Wilding and does he live? Beyond the wall? 

There is a section of the forums for discussing the show, this is the book only area.  Please just comment on the books. 

31 minutes ago, KingAerys_II said:

Jaqen and Conningtons have not red eyes and white hair, what are you talking about? Maybe Jaqen is not human

Maybe you missed my question, so I’ll ask again: who is the author of the theory you said you’ve read on YouTube?

10 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Maybe you missed my question, so I’ll ask again: who is the author of the theory you said you’ve read on YouTube?

Is this interrogation? There is no need for you to know, it is a theory, if you think is not good, it is not a problem, do you need the name of the author, why? To prove the inconsistency ? It is all not official, I took this from a comment and it had some sense, that's it, my opinion is that after everything is over after the Others, Bran has no sense anymore, it has more sense if he uses his skinchanging ability to give influence to the past, the main idea is that the female direwolf didn't cross the Wall randomly but to give the Starks children the pups