U.S. Politics: Some Of Us Did Warn You, But It Can't Happen Here...

4 minutes ago, DMC said:

Yeah.  Her, Scarborough, Schmidt.  MSNBC has a lot of those where it's like "c'mon man!"

And to be clear, I like these people, and the spineless fucks who are like them. But as a Jew I can also empathize with fictional Hitler when he throws his pencils at the map is like "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?!?!?!?!?!?"

They had to have known what they were doing, if not, you can have a go fuck yourself for being evil and a second serving for not even understand and/or admitting to what you were a part of.

15 minutes ago, larrytheimp said:

Sorry, I was being a sarcastic asshole, got into a long thing about this a few days ago

Because of this I stayed up for 36 hours and fell asleep for a brief second while on the phone with a client at work. Luckily she wouldn't shut up and just kept talking through my dozing off. I regret nothing.

12 minutes ago, DMC said:

Yeah.  Her, Scarborough, Schmidt.  MSNBC has a lot of those where it's like "c'mon man!"

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, Trebuchet.

26 minutes ago, The Great Unwashed said:

Is he trying to turn this into a bigger international incident than it already is?

Honestly I'm shocked the US government didn't just blame Hezbollah out the gate for political purposes.

5 hours ago, larrytheimp said:

Sorry, I was being a sarcastic asshole, got into a long thing about this a few days ago

Hahaha, I remember that exchange.  Thought it was ridiculous then, think the same now.  Dems are the only ones with leverage at this point.

5 hours ago, GrimTuesday said:

Honestly I'm shocked the US government didn't just blame Hezbollah out the gate for political purposes.

That would require Trump to know who Hezbollah are when he tweeted it was an attack .....

Jon Meacham on Morning Joe this morning:

"The Republican Party sold its soul and the check bounced."

My favorite political quip of the last week. Just hope the second clause holds true in November. :)

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

"The Republican Party sold its soul and the check bounced."

Agreed that's a pretty great line.

Obviously, DfP is a left-leaning firm, but still, rather encouraging numbers on the Senate end.  For Biden looks pretty standard.  The data for all four states can be found here.  What's interesting is they included an item on presidential choice that listed the Libertarian and Green party candidates.  In that one Biden's lead went from 3 to 2 in AZ, 4 to 2 in NC, and Trump's went from 1 to 2 in Iowa.

Archived