What is your headcanon for the future of the series?

Alyn Oakenfist

The North - Jon is not dead, but will be out of commission for a while.  HIs supporters will take over after the attempted mutiny.  Stannis will win Winterfell with a false flag operation with the Karstark troops.  The Boltons aren't aware that they have been discovered.  Davos will be our eyes at Hardhome, and the will head north to the Land of Always Winter.  He and Rickon will not get south of the Wall before the end of TWOW.  The Others will attack by the middle of TWOW.

Sansa - Sansa will learn political influence and manipulation at the feet of Littlefinger.  She will not marry Harry the Heir.  Eventually, she will realize, probably with help, what Littlefinger has done, is doing, and is planning, and will take him down.  No way does he try to rape her.  He wants her as his willing and enthusiastic partner in al things, political and romantic.

Arya - Arya will be on thin ice with the FM, especially after the events of the preview chapter.  I think she will leave, probably with a promise to help them at some time in the future.  She will meet Jeyne Poole, probably at the banker's house.  She will realize it as a "now or never" mement as regards her identity, and will resume her life as Arya Stark, and return to Westeros, with Jeyne in tow.  She will reunite with Nymeria.  The wolfpack will be important in the fight against the Others.

Jaime - Jaime will help the BwB free the prisoners taken by the Freys in the Red Wedding.  I think he will die at this point or soon after.  He won't make it out of the Riverlands.  We are overdue for a surprise death, and I think this will be it.

Bran - Bran will leave the cave at some point, possibly via the underground river.  After that, I don't know.

Daenerys - Daenerys will gather the Dothraki to her cause, return to Meereen to pick up her dragons, and head west across the Dothrraki Sea.  She will arrive at the Narrow Sea by the end of TWOW.

Tyrion - Tyrion will sort things out in Meereen (or not).  In any event, he will head West by sea, and meet up with Daenerys somewhere in the Free Cities (probably Pentos).

No real idea on everyone else. 

ADOS I do not even want to try speculating on.  Way too many moving parts.

13 hours ago, Rose of Red Lake said:

“Headcanon” is usually a term for what you want/wish to happen. So no I do not headcanon Sansa being raped. I want her to run away. :unsure:

11 hours ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Huh, didn't know that...

It's not about what you want, just your certainty about a given thing whether you want it to happen or not. I have headcanon ideas for things I'd rather not happen or are neutral about, but I'm really sure about them, or at least as much as I can be given GRRM's exceptional skill at taking the reader on hard, unforeseen turns that also make total sense at the same time. See the TWOW chapters. :eek:

headcanon - Wiktionary

headcanon (countable and uncountable, plural headcanons) (fandom slang) Elements and interpretations of a fictional universe accepted by an individual fan, but not necessarily found within or supported by the official canon.

Headcanon - Fanlore

Headcanon (or head canon, head-canon) is a fan 's personal, idiosyncratic interpretation of canon, such as habits of a character, the backstory of a character, or the nature of relationships between characters. The term comes from the fact that it is the canon that exists in a fan's head.

14 hours ago, Pontius Pilate said:

I kind of like this. 

Now for mine.  Westeros will go into winter mode for a long time.  Most life will perish.  Dany's war with the Ghiscari and Volantene will continue for years.  Bran will watch over Westeros and the small number of the living.  Survivors will live underground and struggle to find food.  Bran will guide them to cannibalism.  Arya, Jon, and Rickon will have become wolves.  Sansa and Baelish will hold out for a while but they too will perish.  Tyrion will get he wants, the Rock.  He will die, frozen inside Casterly Rock. 

Wow, that's pretty dark. Martin has described his ending as "bittersweet", so where would the sweet part be in this version?

14 hours ago, Lollygag said:

It's not about what you want, just your certainty about a given thing whether you want it to happen or not. I have headcanon ideas for things I'd rather not happen or are neutral about, but I'm really sure about them, or at least as much as I can be given GRRM's exceptional skill at taking the reader on hard, unforeseen turns that also make total sense at the same time. See the TWOW chapters. :eek:

But the definitions come out of the divergence between canon and fanon, so that headcanons are what one personal fan wants vs. what the canon presents. And its harder to apply "headcanon" to future events, since the definitions apply to "canon," i.e. something has already happened.

2 hours ago, Rose of Red Lake said:

But the definitions come out of the divergence between canon and fanon, so that headcanons are what one personal fan wants vs. what the canon presents. And its harder to apply "headcanon" to future events, since the definitions apply to "canon," i.e. something has already happened.

The definition of canon here isn't relevant as it's not up for dispute. It's already written. In usage, headcanon is virtually always about future or at least as yet unwritten events. 

Headcanon is about believing a future or as yet unwritten event with the certainty of text which is already written. Canon which only exists in the reader's head.

7 minutes ago, Lollygag said:

The definition of canon here isn't relevant as it's not up for dispute. It's already written. In usage, headcanon is virtually always about future or at least as yet unwritten events. 

Headcanon is about believing a future or as yet unwritten event with the certainty of text which is already written. Canon which only exists in the reader's head.

I have never seen that usage. Future events aren't canon, we don't know what they are. I have seen the term come up when something in canon happens that the fan doesn't like or want, so it's just a way for fans to not have to accept canon if they don't want to. 

On 1/7/2021 at 3:55 PM, Alyn Oakenfist said:

So while we eagerly await for 2050 and The Winds of Winter, I was wondering, what is your current head canon for how the story will progress in TWOW and ADOS. This isn't a discussion on themes, or foreshadowing, just how do you think the story will go. Anyways, here's my head cannon.

TWOW:

- The North. Stannis will win the Battle of ice. Magic mumbo jumbo will happen at the Wall and Jon will be brought back from Ghost. Jon will then join up with Stannis the Goddamn Mannis and start putting the North to rights. Jon will become Lord of Winterfell. Theon will be sent to the Iron Islands with Asha to take them using the precedent of the bloke not invited to the Kingsmoot. Stannis will be faced with the choice of going South or going North. He will chose to go North and fight the Others. Bran will arrive just before the WW and a massive battle will take place at the Wall, resulting in the Wall falling, or at least it's magic being broken. Stannis will die there, though his sacrifice of Shireen will work to delay the Others through magical mombo jumbo.

Stannis wins a Pyrric victory at the Battle of Ice and will get killed shortly after by either the Northern Lords like Manderly or Ryswell betraying him to declare Rickon KITN when Davos brings him in from Skagos, or Stannis just succumb to his wounds in his fight against the Boltons, either way Stannis will not live for much longer and Winterfell will belong to the Starks again. Melisandre will burn Shireen for Kings Blood but use it to revive Jon and not Stannis because she sees something in her visions that convinces her Jon is the actual TPTWP and not Stannis.

Jon gets revived, will have a more ruthless side to him and executes the people who stabbed him. The Others then attack, resulting in the Wall falling, the destruction of the Nights Watch, and subsequently Jon being released from his vows, he'll then go to Winterfell and try to rally the North against the Others, and Howland Reed will heed his call to arms, go there and reveal R+L=J in the crypts of Winterfell.

- Euron will win the battle of blood and take Oldtown, and using the hundreds of thousands of people there will pull some magical mumbo jumbo that will cause the Wall to fall.

- Essos. Barristan and Victarion will win the battle of Steel. Dany will unite some of the Khallasars and come back. Hizdahr and several others will be executed, though their guilt will remain unanswered. Victarion will get a hard pass, but will still fight with Dany for the promise of the Iron Isles. From there Dany will finally do what she should have done in ASOS and depart for Westeros via Volantis. In Volantis the news of the defeat of their fleet will trigger an insurrection, and the salves will storm the capitol the Black Walls. Dany will arrive unable to do much before going back to her trip to Westeros. The fiery hand and many R'hllor zealots will join her

Euron will ravage and occupy large parts of the Reach, but when he tries to take Oldtown he will be repulsed by Aegon (Sam will also help out in some way, maybe helping JonCon's soldiers get into Oldtown or something), anyhow after Aegon liberates the Reach, he will be crowned in Oldtown by the Faith á la Aegon the Conquerer, and take Arianne as his bride, it is then the Lords of the Realm will flock to his banners. Margaery is executed during her trial, Mace will launch a blood bath in Kings Landing, The High Sparrow will then open the gates for Aegon and he will sit on the IT as Aegon VI

The Battle of Meereen is rather boring, all that will happen for sure is that Dany unites the Dothraki by being proclaimed the Stallion that mounts the World in Vaes Dothrak, she goes to Meereen and defeats all that oppose her, she then marches West, adding people like Tyrion and Victarion to her retinue, after liberating the Slaves of Essos she finally departs for Westeros. She will start a 2nd Dance when Aegon refuses to give up his crown, and Dany convinced that Aegon is a "mummers dragon" will kill Aegon and his loyalists like JonCon, Arianne, Tarly and sit on the IT as Daenerys I. 

So while we eagerly await for 2050 and The Winds of Winter, I was wondering, what is your current head canon for how the story will progress

- The Riverlands. The BwB will do some stuff before massacring the Freys at Red Wedding 2.0. Arya will be a part, as will Nymeria, but afterwards, Arya will finally realize it has gone too far, and will mercy kill Stoneheart, finally abandoning her path of revenge. Samwell will arrive from Oldtown, and will convince them to go fight in the North. Jaime, with nothing left to fight for in the South will go with them.

- The Vale. Sansa will finally realize the kind of creep LF is, probably when he tries to rape her, and will engineer his fall, eventually getting him killed in one of his own conspiracies.

Agree on both

- KL and around. With Cersei back in power Mace will use the chance of sallying out as an opportunity to turn cloak, demanding Aegon marry Margaery. However that plan will be derailed by Arianne, so Agincourt 2.0. will happen, and the Tyrells will be slaughtered. Following that Rowan and Tarly will turn cloak, bringing the other Reach army to Aegon's side. Aegon will then march into King's Landing with the Faith opening the gates for him after a trial by combat revealed FrankenGregor. Cersei will die as will the children, with Qyburn resurrecting Tommen who will kill her at the end. Aegon will try and be a good King until oh boy, it's Dany. Varys will pretend to defect to her, only to steal Victarion's dragonhorn and give it to Aegon, who with his dragonblood will use it to tame a dragon. Enraged by the theft of one of her children, Dany will go to war with him, killing him, but in the Dance that results, also accidentally lighting the wildfire. Dany will become Queen, but a hated one at that, what with the usurpation, kinslaying, savage Dothraki and R'hllor zealots, and will have to put down many revolts, particularly by the Faith who will se her R'hllor supporters in a very bad light, supporters who will worship the burning of KL. Jon will arrive at the end asking for help, and not wanting to spend a minute longer in the South.

Tommen will be killed by JonCon who will want any opposition to Aegon to disappear, and I think one of the hot headed Sand Snakes kill Myrcella when they hear Arianne has wed Aegon. With her 2 kids gone Cersei then flees to Casterly Rock where she weds Euron in exchange for his army and ships. When Dany marches North to combat the Others, Cersei will retake KL and put everyone who disagrees with her to the sword including the people Dany left in charge of KL when she left. Jaime comes in at this time and kills her while Kings Landing burns to the ground.

ADOS:

- By now everyone left alive will rally against the WW, primarily the Northmen coalition (also consisting of the Vale) and Dany. R+L=J will be revealed when Jon mounts a dragon, and then Jon will mount another dragon, Dany. The final battle will be at Harrenhal with Euron fighting for the Others. All the dragons will die, but the WW will finally be defeated. Jaime and Arya will die here, while Bran will go to the Green Isle to become a tree. Dany will gain some popularity for fighting the war, but with her dragons dead, R+L=J being a thing and she and Jon hooking up, she will say fuck it and call a great council to determine the next ruler. Jon and Dany will be elected as co rulers, though with the beginnings of a constitution, with no one else really left as a choice. Rickon will rule the North and Dany will be pregnant again, the end.

Or at least this is what I think will happen. What do you think?

The Battle for the Dawn happens in Winterfell, Jon + Bran + Dany will be the key to leading humanity to victory, I think 2 Dragons die but Drogon lives. Dany will die in a strange land (The North) dreaming of the House with the Red Door in Braavos.

The Realm will gather in the place the song of Ice and Fire began, Harrenhal, to hold a Great Council and decide on a new King. Jon will be the obvious choice, but will be manipulated by Bloodraven into giving up his crown and throwing his support to Bran, who is crowned King of the Seven Kingdoms. Jon then goes North to work on bringing the free folk into the realm, as well as ensuring the Others do not threaten Westeros again.

Rickon rules as Lord of Winterfell.

Edmure Tully is released and restored as Lord of Riverrun

Edric Storm is legitimized as Edric Baratheon and Lord of Storms End

Doran will still be Prince of Dorne (and be plotting something:dunno:)

Some Tyrell will rule the Reach

Some Lannister rules as Lord of Casterly Rock

Harry the Heir is Lord of the Vale with Sansa as Lady of the Vale.

The End :P

44 minutes ago, Rose of Red Lake said:

I have never seen that usage. Future events aren't canon, we don't know what they are. I have seen the term come up when something in canon happens that the fan doesn't like or want, so it's just a way for fans to not have to accept canon if they don't want to. 

No, future events aren't canon. That's why they're called headcanon when one is very certain about the unwritten.

31 minutes ago, Rose of Red Lake said:

So what term should I use here: "I ___________ Jon and Sansa having unrequited sexual tension (UST) but I'm not certain about that happening in canon." 

Technically headcanon would be accurate but there's a lot of confusion when some posters are absolutely certain they know what GRRM is going to write and they refuse to acknowledge it may not happen. Would save a lot of weird discussions on this forum to have a better way to distinguish.

My main point was that headcanon doesn't necessarily mean things we want to happen. Like some folks' headcanon is their fave character having a bad fate not because they want that, but because they get that from the text and they're pretty sure about that.

:dunno:

7 minutes ago, Lollygag said:

Technically headcanon would be accurate but there's a lot of confusion when some posters are absolutely certain they know what GRRM is going to write and they refuse to acknowledge it may not happen. Would save a lot of weird discussions on this forum to have a better way to distinguish.

My main point was that headcanon doesn't necessarily mean things we want to happen. Like some folks' headcanon is their fave character having a bad fate not because they want that, but because they get that from the text and they're pretty sure about that.

:dunno:

Well call it whatever you want, but headcanon came out of fandoms for the unique situation of having your own personal imagined situation play out, that differs or diverges from canon. It may bleed into "predictions," but I dont think you have to prove your headcanon with evidence or anything, and you don't have to have certainty about it either.

12 minutes ago, Rose of Red Lake said:

Well call it whatever you want, but headcanon came out of fandoms for the unique situation of having your own personal imagined situation play out, that differs or diverges from canon. It may bleed into "predictions," but I dont think you have to prove your headcanon with evidence or anything, and you don't have to have certainty about it either.

That's fanfic.

15 minutes ago, Lollygag said:

That's fanfic.

It really shouldn't matter if my headcanon plays out imagined in my head, if I write it here as a sentence, or if I post it on A03. Fanfic is just a headcanon in prose form. And keep in mind that your definition of "headcanon" wouldn't apply at the end of the story because there would be no more predictions to be had. There would just be canon. So then people would have headcanons. And the format they come in really wouldn't matter.

2 hours ago, Rose of Red Lake said:

It really shouldn't matter if my headcanon plays out imagined in my head, if I write it here as a sentence, or if I post it on A03. Fanfic is just a headcanon in prose form. And keep in mind that your definition of "headcanon" wouldn't apply at the end of the story because there would be no more predictions to be had. There would just be canon. So then people would have headcanons. And the format they come in really wouldn't matter.

Fanfic "differs or diverges from canon". Headcanon ideas hold strict to canon (already published).

2 minutes ago, Lollygag said:

Fanfic "differs or diverges from canon". Headcanon ideas hold strict to canon (already published).

I headcanon Sansa falling in love with a wildling. People fic that.

I headcanon Sansa as Cher from Clueless. People fic that.

Sometimes I headcanon Sansa as bisexual in love with Jeyne. People fic that.

I have a headcanon that Sansa would enjoy fanfic. People fic that.

Some people (not me) headcanon Sansa leaving with Sandor after the Blackwater. People fic that.

What's the difference? Who is drawing the line? 

If someone said "Sansa getting raped is my headcanon," they would get flamed and doxxed off the internet. If they want to avoid that, say it's a theory/prediction.

It might be helpful to look up the differences between "curative fandoms" vs. "transformative fandoms" because I sense that you're using this term in the former sense, when it comes out of the latter. 

19 minutes ago, Rose of Red Lake said:

I headcanon Sansa falling in love with a wildling. People fic that.

I headcanon Sansa as Cher from Clueless. People fic that.

Sometimes I headcanon Sansa as bisexual in love with Jeyne. People fic that.

I have a headcanon that Sansa would enjoy fanfic. People fic that.

Some people (not me) headcanon Sansa leaving with Sandor after the Blackwater. People fic that.

What's the difference? Who is drawing the line? 

If someone said "Sansa getting raped is my headcanon," they would get flamed and doxxed off the internet. If they want to avoid that, say it's a theory/prediction.

It might be helpful to look up the differences between "curative fandoms" vs. "transformative fandoms" because I sense that you're using this term in the former sense, when it comes out of the latter. 

I explained the difference already. Headcanon has to do with the books as published.

I don't care one fig about fandoms. I care about the books. This is a forum for the published books.

Bold: People have a headcanon that Sansa will be raped all of the time and it's always been fine. Because headcanon is what you think will happen, not what you want to happen and the issue's come up repeatedly in the books before so it may well again. I've also explained this several times. Some of your previous posts are making more sense now.

Here's an older thread about headcanons. Notice the typical usage from different posters and how there are a lot of things which aren't liked.

8 minutes ago, Lollygag said:

I explained the difference already. Headcanon has to do with the books as published.

I don't care one fig about fandoms. I care about the books. This is a forum for the published books.

Bold: People have a headcanon that Sansa will be raped all of the time and it's always been fine. Because headcanon is what you think will happen, not what you want to happen and the issue's come up repeatedly in the books before so it may well again. I've also explained this several times. Some of your previous posts are making more sense now.

Here's an older thread about headcanons. Notice the typical usage from different posters and how there are a lot of things which aren't liked.

Sorry but your explanation as a future event that has to be strict to canon is just confusing.

It's the canon in your head. It can be whatever you want. It can contradict canon or it can pull out subtext. It doesn't have to stick to the books. It's all imaginary. We are all playing with barbie dolls. I'm just explaining how fandoms use the term, and it's usually in reference to what a fan wants. See fanlore.

1 minute ago, Rose of Red Lake said:

Sorry but your explanation as a future event that has to be strict to canon is just confusing.

It's the canon in your head. It can be whatever you want. It can contradict canon or it can pull out subtext. It doesn't have to stick to the books. It's all imaginary. We are all playing with barbie dolls. I'm just explaining how fandoms use the term, and it's usually in reference to what a fan wants. See fanlore.

No. Check the dictionary definitions again. It's not imaginary. These are real, actual, objective books written by this GRRM dude. That's what the forum is for. If you want fan stuff, go to a fan place where you can just make stuff up regardless of what was actually written.

You posted in the thread I linked above and you seemed to understand it then as everyone else does.

+1 for Jon vs. Dany dancing.

Jon is the Prince who Was Promised ...promised to fuck things up unintentionally.

Dany becomes Azor Ahai, which means pulling a Theon and burning Winterfell.

Jon loses an eye, or both eyes, and gets burned up pretty bad fighting Dany.

In addition to Jon, Dany also tries to kill Gendry - and succeeds.

This in turn causes Arya to assassinate Dany, perhaps wearing Missandei or Jorah's face (just for that Red Wedding style gut-punch).

Sansa escapes the Vale by a wildling attack at the tourney--specifically a stealing by Timett then a kidnapping by Shadrich then an escape up north to Jon.

Jon and Sansa married as king/queen, with a new House name and new capitol, somewhere in the Riverlands.

Bran defeats the Others (Dragons are useless and hate the cold).

Theon kills a dragon with those wicked archery skills.

Brienne forms a new kingsguard - one without the vow of celibacy so she can do Jaime.

Arianne does not ally with fAegon because she sees through the ruse. Dorne turns against all Targaryens. fAegon takes a big hit from the grey plague. Golden Co. join Dany after he dies.

Tyrion's 3rd trial - this time for something he actually does. I think he'll try to "consummate" with Sansa so he can claim Winterfell for Dany's cause, but the Starks execute him for this.

Back on topic.

Here's some of mine. For a lot of them I'm calling out some hidden headcanon ideas which may well be wrong!

Since it’s been so long between books, we’ve probably all developed head canon ideas despite our best efforts. I suspect we’ll all be blind-sided in multiple ways during TWOW so let’s break ourselves in softly by calling ourselves out now. We’ve all seen our text evidence for what we think will happen, but over 5000+ pages of books proper plus a lot more material on the side, it’s hard to account for everything especially given that we all have our favorite parts of the series which we focus on and neglect those parts of the series which leaves us cold. It’s very easy to miss things or to selectively see things even though we really try not to do so.

Calling myself out (or having others call me out ;)) on some of my head canon ideas in the past have me reconsidering

· All of the remaining Starks will reunite. Ned, Catelyn and Robb didn’t get their warm and fuzzy reunions before they died. It’s possible that any combination of Jon, Sansa, Arya, Bran and Rickon may never reunite.

· RLJ is probably true and it’ll be either abduction or eloping. There’s so many empty spots that I suspect there will be a massive twist in there somewhere. And technically, RLJ is head canon in itself.

· Jon will become KitN and/or King of the Seven Kingdoms. It’s possible neither of those may happen and that KitN and RLJ may affect his arc in a different way.

· Dany will kill the lies which must be slain. I think Dany’s lies which must be slain may not be enemies in the end. Killing the lie doesn’t necessarily mean killing the person. She may kill the lies by turning them into her allies. (Reason: if she doesn’t arrive in Westeros until the last book, that doesn’t leave much time for much of anything)

· All three dragons will have one rider each and they’ll be Dany, Aegon and Jon. It may not work out that all three dragons will have one rider. There may be no rider or multiple riders or unexpected riders like Brown Ben Plumm or Stannis.

· Sansa will become Littlefinger Jr. She may end up just good enough to keep the Starks out of the bad political situations which they’ve fallen into in the past. Given the Starks, that's not saying much, but it may be enough.

· Cersei will die shortly after her last kid dies. Cersei may live a long time (relatively given the length of the series) after the deaths of her kids.

· Jon and Stoneheart will be enemies. Jon and Stoneheart may be allies. If Stoneheart sees Jon (post RLJ reveal) as a means to an ends, she may work with him.

· Jaime and Cersei will reunite at some point and he may be the valonqar. Jaime and Cersei may never see each other again.

· There’s a conspiracy behind every corner. I’m sure some have noticed I do this. I’m quite convinced of this but I’ll admit that there may not be as many as I think there are.

What I'm super sure will happen but yet may be totally wrong because GRRM surprises us so well:

• Illyrio is really Gerion Lannister. Who is also the Shrouded Lord. Geryon in Greek myth was 3 uh, people in one.
  • Stannis figures out cool stuff about Winterfell because he knows Bran the Builder's Storm's End better than anyone. Theon helps.
  • Kill the lie doesn't mean kill the person. Stannis and Dany are hilarious together (not that they hook up).
  • Cersei escapes KL and becomes the new small folk POV while she's in hiding on her way to Casterly Rock.
  • The Reynes are the valonqar. (Also lions)
  • Sansa is forced to marry King Other and has to use her LF skills to game of thrones the Others. (Lots of Othery stuff in her arc).
  • LF is doing something good for totally selfish reasons in the worst way. He's part of CotF.
  • Varys isn't castrated.
  • The books end at Storm's End.
  • There's stonemen under Casterly Rock and that's why the Valyrians stayed away.
  • Tysha is under Casterly Rock with the other undesireable Lannisters. When Tyrion kisses her, his kisses move just like greyscale.
  • Jon's not dead, but will be out a while. With his anger issues, being in Ghost too long and being stabbed, he'll still be the good guy, but not a likeable guy.
  • Marei is Tywin's bastard.
  • Dany is who we think she is, but something in her past is not what we think it is.
  • Arya comes back to Westeros with Dany's crew as a kill switch.
  • Shaggy dog foreshadows what older Rickon will be like.
  • The Dothraki know stuff about the CotF because they revere small folk over there so will be very important in later books and aren't just accessories for Dany.
  • Arya is the current Lady of Winterfell because Jeyne was her proxy in parallel to Asha.

2 hours ago, Lollygag said:

No. Check the dictionary definitions again. It's not imaginary. These are real, actual, objective books written by this GRRM dude. That's what the forum is for. If you want fan stuff, go to a fan place where you can just make stuff up regardless of what was actually written.

This *looks around* is fan stuff.  We're all putting our imaginations to work on what we think might happen. It's full of headcanons based on things that aren't actually written. I understand that this is a different setting where we're expected to back up our points with textual evidence. But we can still have headcanons and there are no limitations on that, and folks can imagine whatever they want regardless of "canon," that's why it's a headcanon. There was a resistance to gatekeeping what people (usually queer/women folk) were allowed to imagine (by hetero men), which inspired this term.

However I know you meant on your post, that it's our predictions/theories typically based on textual evidence so that's what I gave. I didn't bother to give you my actual headcanon "Sansa and Jeyne hold hands and make out while they're hostages together in King's Landing" because I didn't feel like being laughed at on the forum on that particular day. 

Archived