Daenerys Targaryen is a better leader than Jon Snow.

7 hours ago, Roswell said:

Dany is a better leader when in comparison to Jon Snow. 

Jon Snow was acting out revenge when he executed Janos Slynt.  He set up a trap to use his power as commander to get his revenge on Janos Slynt. 

No.he offered a cushy  officers position to one of the few learned men with command experience  who could carry it out and then had a public  challenge  to his authority in an era and institution  where the consequences of doing so are known!   As lord commander his word is absolute , people can give their opinions but once he has decided thats it...there is no arguing back nor is there any quitting, your life is the watches to take or spend as  it chooses. Slynt was not only handed a decent job but one essential to get the watch back where it needs to be and he abandoned his oath

By contrast dany deciding to slaughter randomly picked mereenses nobles for the slaves lives taken was mindless angry revenge!

46 minutes ago, astarkchoice said:

No.he offered a cushy  officers position to one of the few learned men with command experience  who could carry it out and then had a public  challenge  to his authority in an era and institution  where the consequences of doing so are known!   As lord commander his word is absolute , people can give their opinions but once he has decided thats it...there is no arguing back nor is there any quitting, your life is the watches to take or spend as  it chooses. Slynt was not only handed a decent job but one essential to get the watch back where it needs to be and he abandoned his oath

By contrast dany deciding to slaughter randomly picked mereenses nobles for the slaves lives taken was mindless angry revenge!

Revenge was one part of Jon's motivation for killing Slynt (he remarks internally about parting his greasy head from his shoulders).  But, Slynt's execution was still entirely justified.

39 minutes ago, sifth said:

I had no idea Janos Slynt had so many fans, until these threads started popping up, lol

He's one of those people who simply has no redeeming features, that I can see.

12 hours ago, SeanF said:

Revenge was one part of Jon's motivation for killing Slynt (he remarks internally about parting his greasy head from his shoulders).  But, Slynt's execution was still entirely justified.

He's one of those people who simply has no redeeming features, that I can see.

10 hours ago, Aldarion said:

They are only Slynt fans because Jon executed him. Which tells you something...

It always amuses me, when I see these jokers, trying to defend a baby killer. Slynt is truly such a tragic character, lol

21 hours ago, sifth said:

It always amuses me, when I see these jokers, trying to defend a baby killer. Slynt is truly such a tragic character, lol

The Slynt/Bolton/ Frey fans and the Ghiscari master fans are two cheeks of one unpleasant arse.

They’re making bad faith arguments, just to wind up people who like characters who they detest.

Edited by SeanF