Mad Theories

KingAerys_II

Roose was Faceless Man who went rogue.

House Frey are named after Norse god of Summer and fertility so combined armies of Boltons and Freys will be victorious against armies of winter.

It also helps that they will find out when they are flaying Stannis that they could use his King's Blood to ignite swords. Or they could use his blood to make score flaming swords that they could use against their enemies.

Holy man of House Greyjoy will use his special ability to melt White Walkers. Or Others cannot survive showers of holy water coming directly from holy man.

Some of the mythological-cosmological theories are a bit wacky. I saw this one ages ago about how Tyrion's breakfast in Winterfell in AGOT was some really deep Lightbringer parallel or something. However, the issue with all these theories is that they take the whole Second Moon myth as absolute gospel. Given that Doreah, the person who shares this rumour, subsequently dies of essential fatty acid deficiency, and it is mentioned by no one else in the series, I do not think it is credible.

1 hour ago, Corvo the Crow said:

I really dread to ask what he’ll shower them with.

The Drowned God gives every man a gift, even him; no man could piss longer or farther than Aeron Greyjoy, as he proved at every feast. Once he bet his new longship against a herd of goats that he could quench a hearthfire with no more than his cock. Aeron feasted on goat for a year, and named the longship Golden Storm, though Balon threatened to hang him from her mast when he heard what sort of ram his brother proposed to mount upon her prow.

Quote from AFfC The Prophet

Jaqen H'Ghar is Rhaegar, Rhaegar is similar to H'gar and if he is not Jaqen, Rhaegar is the Darkstar. Littlefinger is a Faceless Man, Roose Bolton is a vampire, after his death the demon inside him will move to Ramsay body, Winds of Winter is a mammaer's farce and George has written only 500 pages so far

5 hours ago, KingAerys_II said:

Jaqen H'Ghar is Rhaegar, Rhaegar is similar to H'gar and if he is not Jaqen, Rhaegar is the Darkstar. Littlefinger is a Faceless Man, Roose Bolton is a vampire, after his death the demon inside him will move to Ramsay body, Winds of Winter is a mammaer's farce and George has written only 500 pages so far

Roose has been called a vampire for a long time, it has to be true!  If there is a demon inside of Roose, then there is already one inside of Ramsay too.   At least one.  

There's no proof and at this point in the story I don't see Cersei wanted Sansa dead or spoiled.  Still, it's new to me which is what I liked about it.  One thing I thought about after reading it, when Joff sent the Hound away, he may have had the authority to, but it wasn't a good call.  Later, the Hound killed Mycha with a bit of overkill.  A result of being on the receiving end of Cersei's anger that Joff was injured when he wasn't around, mayhaps?  Doesn't excuse the Hound's actions of course, just added to the mix of a bad situation.  

1 minute ago, KingAerys_II said:

Obara will kill Balon Swan

I saw a thoery that Balon, Obara and Areo Hotah would go hunting for Darkstar (Obara with secret orders to kill Balon) but when they got there Darkstar would reveal the ruse and then Balon would swap sides so we would have Obara and Hotah vs Balon and Darkstar. It would be good to see Obara and Hotah taken out simultaneously.