NFL 4th Quarter

DireWolfSpirit

6 minutes ago, Mr. Chatywin et al. said:

Also kind of curious why the weather looked so bad in the stands, but didn't really look like much on the field. 

Cuz that’s how television works?  Thought it’d be different when HD came around, but nope.

Some real dream crusher shit there from the 49ers.

Kind of funny that talk radio this week had guys pushing for GB to bring in a Kicker this week as I guess there were a few contractually available out there that they argued were better than GBays kicker.

6 minutes ago, DMC said:

Cuz that’s how television works?  Thought it’d be different when HD came around, but nope.

Idk, sometimes it's clear as hell and it was raining pretty hard, yet it didn't even look like the footballs were wet. It was strange. Also, speaking of the weather, that's again why you save as much of clock as you can when you're running the ball pretty well. It's a baffling tactical error.

Anyways, you and Rhom can now unclench. Pretty sure you're getting the Lions next week which will be an interesting matchup. I lean towards the Niners, but that will not be an easy game. Or who knows, the score could be 35-13 either way. Weird fucking year.

2 minutes ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

Some real dream crusher shit there from the 49ers.

Kind of funny that talk radio this week had guys pushing for GB to bring in a Kicker this week as I guess there were a few contractually available out there that they argued were better than GBays kicker.

I don't think you want to do that this late in the year, but when they said he missed the most kicks this season I already knew he was getting fired if they lost. Hope they let the kid down gently. Kicking is really hard. As a senior our coach had us all lineup and just attempt extra points. Almost none of us could do better than 20%. I was terrible. Explains why I was also horrible at PKs in soccer as a kid.  

2 minutes ago, DMC said:

I just hope the weather is better next week.  Rainy ass games are always a great equalizer.  Fun in the regular season, sure, not so much when it's do or die.

Definitely.  If you’re the underdog, you want weather to be the great equalizer.  If you’re the favorite, you want clean conditions.

7 minutes ago, DMC said:

Also conspiracy theory I imagine is already on the interwebs - one of Purdy's only remaining criticisms was he'd never led a comeback.  Well, now he has.

He was clearly the shooter on the grassy knoll. Isn't it obvious? 

Did you guys see the graphic circulating where a ticker announced that Reba would sing the National Anthem at the Niners vs Ravens Super Bowl on February 11? 

:lol: 

42 minutes ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

Geezus Ford Field is rockin like a 90's Guns n Rose concert, EeeLekTriCity!!!!:D

So not quite at KISS levels yet? 

ETA: And just like that, Goff with the great TD pass. 

Edited by Mr. Chatywin et al.

5 minutes ago, DMC said:

Rooting for the Bucs right now solely because if they play the Niners I got to talk shit with my students for a couple weeks.

You're evil. You've found your inner Jace.

17-17. 

ETA: Tampa did really get away with that. 

Edited by Mr. Chatywin et al.