Football: Let's All Laugh at Chelsea

He's an embarrassment. On almost every level. Whether it's his shit tactics, constantly picking shit players, or his desire to have rapists and wife beaters in his team. Can't believe any United fans still want the guy. 

Edited by Spockydog

Arsenal fans seem to love Arteta when he's quite happy to play a rapist. Arsenal fans were enthusiastically cheering on said rapist when he was performing well but suddenly found their morals when he wasn't. Results trump morals.

8 minutes ago, Consigliere said:

Arsenal fans seem to love Arteta when he's quite happy to play a rapist. Arsenal fans were enthusiastically cheering on said rapist when he was performing well but suddenly found their morals when he wasn't. Results trump morals.

To be clear, I've wanted Partey out since the moment these allegations emerged.

And look, everyone in football seems to be laughing at Ten Hag now. All season, after every terrible performance, he comes out and makes himself look like an absolute tit, saying how brilliant his team are playing. On the pitch, his players are either ignoring him completely, or this is how the guy actually wants them to play. He's a fucking joke.

Oh, and as for Arteta. Probably the best young manager in the world right now. Every fan of every club that is in need of a new manager, if they were being honest with themselves, would want him.

Ten Hag? Not so much.

Edited by Spockydog

I've been moaning about Ten Hag's tactical setup since preseason. I've also mentioned recently that the chaotic setup seems to be what he's going for in which case he should be sacked. @ljkeanealso correctly pointed out that this setup amounts to nothing more than "create a chaotic open game and hope it goes our way". However, Ten Hag is pretty clearly able to set the team up to be much more compact if he wants to -- he's just choosing not to this season for whatever reason -- as evidenced by last season. Sure, the chaos element reared its ugly head from time-to-time but United conceded 43 goals last season (the same as Arsenal), 17 of which came in 3 games against Brentford, City and Liverpool and we also kept the most clean sheets last season.

7 minutes ago, Consigliere said:

but United conceded 43 goals last season (the same as Arsenal), 17 of which came in 3 games against Brentford, City and Liverpool and we also kept the most clean sheets last season.

Should have kept de Gea. 

49 minutes ago, Consigliere said:

I've been moaning about Ten Hag's tactical setup since preseason. I've also mentioned recently that the chaotic setup seems to be what he's going for in which case he should be sacked. @ljkeanealso correctly pointed out that this setup amounts to nothing more than "create a chaotic open game and hope it goes our way". However, Ten Hag is pretty clearly able to set the team up to be much more compact if he wants to -- he's just choosing not to this season for whatever reason -- as evidenced by last season. Sure, the chaos element reared its ugly head from time-to-time but United conceded 43 goals last season (the same as Arsenal), 17 of which came in 3 games against Brentford, City and Liverpool and we also kept the most clean sheets last season.

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be in defence of Ten Hag or not. All you've done here is pointed out just how badly you've regressed this season, while Arteta gone the opposite way. Either way, the chaos and tactical naivety is why Ten Hag is seventh in the table, twenty-four points below Arteta at the summit.

Edited by Spockydog

2 hours ago, Consigliere said:

Paul Joyce reporting that Arne Slot is Liverpool's top choice to replace Klopp.

Another bald fraud from the Dutch league? Guess one is not enough! :D

At least now there will be a competition to see who's the real Bald Dutch Fraud!

:lol:

Edited by AncalagonTheBlack

24 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be in defence of Ten Hag or not. All you've done here is pointed out just how badly you've regressed this season, while Arteta gone the opposite way. Either way, the chaos and tactical naivety is why Ten Hag is seventh in the table, twenty-four points below Arteta at the summit.

Not a defence. Just pointing out that Ten Hag is capable of setting a team up to be more compact but is choosing not to this season in which case he should be sacked for stubbornly sticking with a disastrous setup.

Oh, and you seemed really really concerned about rapists wrt Ten Hag but busy sucking off Arteta who happily continues to play a rapist. Like I said, results trump morals.

Edited by Consigliere

23 minutes ago, Consigliere said:

Oh, and you seemed really really concerned about rapists wrt Ten Hag but busy sucking off Arteta who happily continues to play a rapist. Like I said, results trump morals.

Partey has barely played this season, and definitely isn't getting a new contract. Arteta tried to get rid. He is stuck with they guy. Totally unlike the revolting moves Ten Hag was making to bring  Greenwood back into the dressing room. And don't get me started on Antony.

Also, Ten Hag still probably wants Greenwood back at the club. I mean, why should we assume he has changed his mind at all?

And nobody is "sucking anyone off". Grow the fuck up, for fuck sake.

Edited by Spockydog

1 hour ago, Spockydog said:

Partey has barely played this season, and definitely isn't getting a new contract. Arteta tried to get rid. He is stuck with they guy. Totally unlike the revolting moves Ten Hag was making to bring  Greenwood back into the dressing room. And don't get me started on Antony.

Also, Ten Hag still probably wants Greenwood back at the club. I mean, why should we assume he has changed his mind at all?

And nobody is "sucking anyone off". Grow the fuck up, for fuck sake.

:lol:

Jackson should've been sent off there imo. The ref should have at least gone to the monitor. Got away with a potential ankle breaker.

eta. not even a yellow card? Shocking.

Edited by Consigliere

• polishgenius changed the title to Football: Let's All Laugh at Chelsea