Badasses of A.S.o.I.a.F.

What are the most badass moments of a song of ice and fire? My favorite is when Euron Greyjoy said “‘Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air... I know them all. I have seen their peoples garland them with flowers, and shed the blood of goats and bulls and children in their names. And I have heard the prayers, in half a hundred tongues. Cure my withered leg, make the maiden love me, grant me a healthy son. Save me, succor me, make me wealthy... protect me! Protect me from mine enemies, protect me from the darkness, protect me from the crabs inside my belly, from the horselords, from the slavers, from the sellswords at my door. Protect me from the Silence.’ He laughed. ‘Godless? Why, Aeron, I am the godliest man ever to raise sail! You serve one god, Damphair, but I have served ten thousand. From Ib to Asshai, when men see my sails, they pray.’”

Edited by KingoftheRiversandtheHills

By the time Hot Pie and Gendry came up with the horses, the rain was falling hard. "You killed him!" Hot Pie gasped.
"What did you think I would do?" Her fingers were sticky with blood, and the smell was making her mare skittish. It's no matter, she thought, swinging up into the saddle. The rain will wash them clean again.

ACOK Arya X

That´s pretty cool on itself, but if you take into account it´s a girl of 10...:D

One of my favorite Badass scenes is Sandor with Arya running into Polliver at the Inn at the Crossroads.

Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane : You're a talker. Listening to talkers makes me thirsty.

[the Hound reaches across the table, grabs Polliver's drink, and drains it] 

Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane : And hungry. Think I'll take two chickens.

[Polliver turns and looks at his men, then turns back to the Hound] 

Polliver : You don't seem to understand the situation.

Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane : I understand that if any more words come pouring out your cunt mouth, I'm gonna have to eat every fucking chicken in this room.

Polliver : You lived your life for the king. You gonna die for some chickens?

Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane : Someone is.

1 hour ago, Northern Sword said:

One of my favorite Badass scenes is Sandor with Arya running into Polliver at the Inn at the Crossroads.

Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane : You're a talker. Listening to talkers makes me thirsty.

[the Hound reaches across the table, grabs Polliver's drink, and drains it] 

Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane : And hungry. Think I'll take two chickens.

[Polliver turns and looks at his men, then turns back to the Hound] 

Polliver : You don't seem to understand the situation.

Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane : I understand that if any more words come pouring out your cunt mouth, I'm gonna have to eat every fucking chicken in this room.

Polliver : You lived your life for the king. You gonna die for some chickens?

Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane : Someone is.

Well if we're doing the show, I got to give it to Arya: "Someday I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull"

2 minutes ago, Aejohn the Conqueroo said:

Well if we're doing the show, I got to give it to Arya: "Someday I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull"

This was scene was in both book and show I believe. I just googled it as I don't have my books at work. lol.

Still, this scene was so good.

Arya had several good badass moments.

1. When Waymar Royce came face to face with an Other and said, "Dance with me then." That dude has BALLS!!!!! Sansa said he was hot as hell and she was right.

2. Brienne of Tarth taking on seven men, knowing she didn't stand a chance against them. "No chance, and no choice."

Edited by Ser Arthurs Dawn

2 hours ago, Ser Arthurs Dawn said:

1. When Waymar Royce came face to face with an Other and said, "Dance with me then." That dude has BALLS!!!!! Sansa said he was hot as hell and she was right.

2. Brienne of Tarth taking on seven men, knowing she didn't stand a chance against them. "No chance, and no choice."

Speaking of Brienne, her getting Jamie away from that boat after Cat let Jaime go was impressive as well. That was a hold my beer, watch this, type of moment.

Also, now that I'm thinking about it. Gotta give a nod of respect to Sam the Slayer. The self proclaimed coward, did in fact kill an Other. That has to fall under badass.

3 minutes ago, Northern Sword said:

Also, now that I'm thinking about it. Gotta give a nod of respect to Sam the Slayer. The self proclaimed coward, did in fact kill an Other. That has to fall under badass.

That's right, I can't believe I didn't think of that one. As far as we know, he's the first person to kill one in thousands of years. There's your Azor Ahai, Melisandre lol.

1 hour ago, Ser Arthurs Dawn said:

That's right, I can't believe I didn't think of that one. As far as we know, he's the first person to kill one in thousands of years. There's your Azor Ahai, Melisandre lol.

Well said. Now we only need him to lose a little weight so he won´t die of a heart attack while fighting. :D

A different flavour of 'badass' here, but at the end of the 'story so far', Cercei has defaulted on payments to the Iron Bank with dire consequences in order to divert funds into building a 'king great fleet of ships. The fleet has been built, just in time. And where is it? Aurane Waters has only gone and nicked it! :bang:

Edited by House Cambodia