Edinburgh mini-meet 13th April

mormont

Aww, I feel all warm inside :)

Basically that weekend seems to comprise my uncle's 60th birthday (In France) and work, i.e racing at Stradbally, and although I can easily split myself in three, my finances aren't so versatile unfortunately :|

I can't even take a late flight to London, as basically I work nearly every Sunday, and definitely this Sunday too (racing in Waterford). I hope you're having fun right now :)

Ok, I will be in Edinburgh, Friday night till Sunday. The fun part is that I will be in The Hague from tomorrow to Friday, so decided to just travel back to Dublin via Edinburgh. I will arrive (hopefully) in Edinburgh at 22:05. Unfortunately still in a suit. So hopefully i'll track you down in your stupors. :P I have a few phone numbers. Mormont, Zak, Vestrit, Barry...if they are not changed.

(So...International War Crimes jokes?)

Woohoo! It ain't a party without Pod. :cheers:

The number's still the same and since Aoife dropped out, we have a bed in the hostel for you both nights. :)

ETA - for that matter, if anyone else attending doesn't have my number PM me. Also, last call if anybody else in the area (where you define the area ;)) wants to come along. We have a spare hostel bed Friday if needed.

good to hear Pod :)

Rough plan then ...

Friday

Meet around 5-ish at Milnes. Best if people can dump their bags first (if not we can do it later)

Couple of pints

Walk up to Royal Mile via pubs and getting something to eat

Bar Kohl for cocktails - get drunk

Wander around aimlessly

Head to dodgy club (open to suggestions?)

Kebab

Saturday

Meet up for lunch around Old town

Walk down Royal Mile via parliament

Buy tinnies

Climb arthur's seat and drink tinnies

Head down to Pear Tree for a pint or two.

Head across town and back to mine for a bite to eat and a chance to chill.

Head out for a couple of pints around Broughton Street and New Town

Kebab

Sound ok?

I like this plan: it's simple. :)

Re: dropping off bags, I dunno what time we'll be getting into town but I'll try and make it before 5. As I said, people can get my phone number if necessary to arrange that.

Archived