Edinburgh mini-meet 13th April

mormont

OK, I've got about half my pics up (and they do include not only some of the shirts, but also Pod and TMT ;)). They've had to be Photoshopped a bit in some cases and my Photoshop skills are, well, rudimentary so apologies if some are a bit crap.

Linking is easy :P

Some particular favourites:

Deadly!

Maaaaltt!!!

Top o' the world!

ETA - more to come...

If linking is easy please tell me how... :P

Thanks for that Zak! Although the other thing I can't do is the link text on the board... :(

Edit - loving your av too :love: good effort :)

Just noticed the Wookieepedia link - good call Maaaaaaaaaaalt!

ten: just highlight the text in your entry that you want to turn into a link, hit the green '+' sign, and paste in the link to the popup box. :)

For f*cks sake - that's soooo easy. Thanks Mormie baby :love: you've put me out of my misery :)

I love the expressions here. Vestrit's pontificating on some ponderous philosophical matter, ten's looking at him like he's lost his mind, and Flip's just staring at the camera, pleading with someone to put her out of her misery. :lol:

I love this picture too - it just sums up the depths that the conversation descended to as the alcohol consumption went up :D I want to go back :cry:

I love the expressions here. Vestrit's pontificating on some ponderous philosophical matter, ten's looking at him like he's lost his mind, and Flip's just staring at the camera, pleading with someone to put her out of her misery. :lol:

Actually I reckon he might just have been having a "Stefan moment".

Too fucking gutted to talk. Looking at the pictures now, wondering if there will be moments I conveniently "forgot" thanks to a liberal plying of alcohol. Am going to slash wrists and cry in the corner over my packet of oat cakes, and lament the ONLY intergalactic gay wookiee hustler.

My report:

What I Did On My Holidays by Mormont age 34 3/4.

My friends Xray and Mr X visited and we went to Edinburgh and it was nice. We met our other friends there, including Mr Korax who is a new friend. Barry was there and tenalpia and Bran and Filippa and john and Zollo (who Barry says is Not Proper) and padraig and Zakalwe (who is quite scary when anyone says mistisci mysticism) and Maltaran and Vestrit (who is quite scary sometimes too and also Not Proper really) and I think TMT was there although padraig wasn't sure. I hope he was because I bought him a t-shirt and I wouldn't have done that if I'd known he wasn't real.

We went to a pub first and we drank some beer and everyone laughed a lot and talked quite loud. Then we had something to eat and went to another pub, but the man on the door said Barry looked drunk and wouldn't let him in. I think the man must have been drunk himself because Barry didn't seem any different than normal to me. Maybe he just didn't like Barry, though that seems strange to me because Barry is really friendly, especially with padraig, I think.

Anyway we didn't care because we went dancing instead and had a great time, so boo to the silly man. :)

The next day we had breakfast and bought each other t-shirts. Mine was really nice. Then we climbed up a really high hill. It had a really nice view. We drank some more beers and looked. Then we decided to go to the pub again. Zakalwe said he knew an easy way down but I think he must have got mixed up because it wasn't really. But no-one really minded because we went to the pub after. Then we had dinner and went back to the pub who didn't let Barry in, just to show them, so there. :P Then we went to another pub and some friends of Xray and Mr X came too and we all drank a lot and Vestrit told us about a tennis player he really liked and we phoned our friends because we couldn't remember the answer to a Really Difficult Question and we all asked tenalpia for advice 'cos she's very clever.

Then we went back to the hostel and talked with some people on the stairs until a lady told us to shut up and go to bed. It was really late but still I did not like it. But we did it anyway.

Next day everyone had to go home and it was really sad. I hope we can do it again sometime 'cos it was fun.

:lol: mormie. great report.

Then we went back to the hostel and talked with some people on the stairs until a lady told us to shut up and go to bed. It was really late but still I did not like it. But we did it anyway.

to be honest, I think it would have been much quieter if you just talked in the room. the echo on the stairs was incredible. :P

Archived