Edinburgh mini-meet 13th April

mormont

OK, done. We can always modify the booking later. (And I might get on the phone and try to bully them into giving us the 5-bed dorm if possible... :P)

Yep. We could still get the five-bed dorm for the Saturday, actually.

Oh, for the Xs: the hostel is just off the Royal Mile, practically next door to the stop for the airport bus. :)

woot! So what do you want to do while you're here? Obviously Bar Kohl but what else???

Lemme yak with Mr. X and consult the guidebooks. We should probably do something "cultural" during those wretched hours when the sun pokes its diseased face over the horizon. We've both been to the Castle, but surely there's other shit to see. ;)

As for nighttime -- I welcome all options. ghey bar, vodka bar, bar showing the cricket, I don't care.

Lemme yak with Mr. X and consult the guidebooks. We should probably do something \"cultural\" during those wretched hours when the sun pokes its diseased face over the horizon. We\'ve both been to the Castle, but surely there\'s other shit to see. ;)

As for nighttime -- I welcome all options. ghey bar, vodka bar, bar showing the cricket, I don\'t care.

I believe Barry had a wander round, being all windswept and interesting, doing the cultural thing last time he was up there. He may be able to offer some advice but beware, you may just get an extensive list of kebab shops and their merits.

Well i'm up for climbing Arthur's Seat with a couple of tinnies one of the days

As long as I can make it in them Swedo-weenie Dansko clogs, I'm game. :)

Sean -- knowing where to eat when pished and hungry is important! I am sure that Zak can agree -- knowing the right doener places in Berlin was crucial to sealing a "good night out."

Well i'm up for climbing Arthur's Seat with a couple of tinnies one of the days

You could check out Barry's corrie... there might even be a lake in it by now that you could claim in his honour :D

Aw , man , I may say stuff the budget and come up anyway . I've wanted to do that for ages .

That would be ace - it would be great to meet you before the Copenhagen trip :) Budgets are made to be broken - you can sit on Arthurs seat and look at the Scottish Parliament building if you need reminding of that ;)

That would be ace - it would be great to meet you before the Copenhagen trip :) Budgets are made to be broken - you can sit on Arthurs seat and look at the Scottish Parliament building if you need reminding of that ;)

Class job . Be great to meet you too . Let's see if Favourite Auntie Ali will throw a sickie friday and mind the midgets so I can jump on the train :)

Class job . Be great to meet you too . Let's see if Favourite Auntie Ali will throw a sickie friday and mind the midgets so I can jump on the train :)

Favourite Auntie Ali at one end and Mad Aunt Martha at the other - what could be better ;)

Following an anonymous tip-off, I found my way in here to find out if there might be room for a gate-crasher, as it's about time I said hello to some of you people again before you forget what I look like.

I'll be check with work tomorrow if I can take a long weekend to come stalk party with you guys and gals. It's been too long.

Archived