Edinburgh mini-meet 13th April

mormont

:lmao:

:smileysex:

:P

Which I suppose means I should choose my sleeping arrangements wisely. If Zollo is still staying with Zak, maybe that's where the hawt man-on-man action happens? Or will it be in the hostel when the drunkards all stumble back after a hard night of boozing? I wonder if this situation will be decided on where Mr. X feels safest? ;)

Zak has the smallest bathroom in the known world, but it does actually work at least (unlike Bran's). :P

I think that atm we can probably manage without the hostel, if Vestrit can put up a couple of us too. The down side is we all wind up split over two different places. And if he can't, or we get more people coming, we'll need the hostel (on Saturday particularly). OTOH if we leave it too late we might not be able to get the hostel. It's available right now, and would be £15 per person for a five person dorm...

ETA - it's also closer to town than either Vestrit's or Zak's, thereby avoiding the drunken taxi-dodging antics. :P

I wonder if this situation will be decided on where Mr. X feels safest?

Don't worry. Me and Zollo always are 'safe'. We'll make sure we are with Mr X too.

Zak has the smallest bathroom in the known world, but it does actually work at least (unlike Bran's).

Indeed! - http://www.flickr.com/photos/kitreid/23004...616584?edited=1

Zak has the smallest bathroom in the known world, but it does actually work at least (unlike Bran's). :P

I can puke in the smallest of places, man. This is not a skill I am proud of, but there it is.

You know, Mr. X and I would happily stay in the hostel if that would ease the financial burden on others for whom the 15 quid/night is tough -- plus it would seal the deal, yes, for the cheaper hostel room on Friday as well? Really, when it comes to hostels, all I really care about is 1) I can take a shower 2) they don't lock you out and 3) breakfast/coffee is easy to acquire. Plus this is closer in town -- I assume this means it'll be easier for us to schlepp down to the station to catch the bus to the airport on Sunday?

Don't worry. Me and Zollo always are 'safe'. We'll make sure we are with Mr X too.

Indeed! - http://www.flickr.com/photos/kitreid/23004...616584?edited=1

:lol: somehow I am not sure he is going to be reassured. :P

And goddamn! that bathroom may present a challenge! Even if I stay in the hostel, I may have to travel to your flat to test my mettle against it!!

Even if I stay in the hostel, I may have to travel to your flat to test my mettle against it!!

Absolutely!!! :)

I assume this means it'll be easier for us to schlepp down to the station to catch the bus to the airport on Sunday?

well it's 2 minutes vs 10 minutes walk so closer but no big deal really

:ninja:

(In all seriousness, I'm happy staying wherever. Zak's floor. Vestrit's floor. The hostel may just be easiest for all things involved. But Saturday early afternoon, I challenge Zak's toilet to a stare-off.)

It is anatomically impossible to manage a stare off with Zak's toilet unless you have the door open :wideeyed: we will all witness you in all your technicoloured glory :pirate:

I think that atm we can probably manage without the hostel, if Vestrit can put up a couple of us too

Maybe none of my business, but I think it's a little bad form to suggest using V's place before he offers it. Kind of puts him on the spot, you know?

Maybe none of my business, but I think it's a little bad form to suggest using V's place before he offers it. Kind of puts him on the spot, you know?

Sorry, I didn't mean that to be taken as me suggesting it or to put him on the spot... just a careless comment. :blush:

Looks like we may go for the hostel anyway.

OK, the bad news is that the 5-bed dorm for Friday is no longer available. :( Sorry folks, that's my fault... should've booked it before now, but I've been sick.

We can still book five beds in one of the eight-bed dorms though. I'll go ahead and do that if everyone's up for it. That would mean Malt, Barry, the Xs, and myself, plus possibly Pod, yeah?

ETA - plus Flip on the Saturday, of course.

Archived