Edinburgh mini-meet 13th April

mormont

Chilli Vodka Roulette sounds like a good idea. Somebody is less likely to think that clearing an entire shelf of shots is a good idea if we focus on one spirit.

:rolleyes: n00b

You buy assorted flavours of vodka and 1 or 2 of them is chilli vodka. No-one is suggesting we stick to one drink.

PS. Zak, your schedule looks a bit sparse. There is no 46 activities before breakfast or anything.

:rolleyes: n00b

You buy assorted flavours of vodka and 1 or 2 of them is chilli vodka. No-one is suggesting we stick to one drink.

PS. Zak, your schedule looks a bit sparse. There is no 46 activities before breakfast or anything.

I did expect to see a quick fight against tyranny and mysticism in there followed by a wee session of knocking elephants off cliffs, finishing with the murder of a charging endgangered species then breakfast - using the burning corpses of our enemies to roast the bleeding liver of the lute playing goat...but maybe that would be a little bit energetic after a night of raiding the drinking establishments of old Edinburgh town ;)

So emo that the Xs have gone - come back soon :) Great to see everyone as always... will get round to posting photos etc soon

(is it the 'only' gay wookiee or the 'last' gay wookiee - my memory is a bit hazy ;) )

(is it the 'only' gay wookiee or the 'last' gay wookiee - my memory is a bit hazy ;) )

But...but I thought you had the answers to any question ;)

Great to meet all of you guys anyway. I'll have to go and find myself an avatar now.

photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25238692@N00/ (can't do the linkie thing and the FAQ is just taking the piss :P)

Met up with Barry and Kit in Milnes at about 5.30 and started drinking... you know what my memory is too hazy to do this properly. Me, Barry, Zak, Vestrit, Mormont, X-ray, Mr X, Maaaaaaaaalt, TMT, Korax were there Friday - we drank ALOT, they wouldn't let us in the gangsta bar, we ate junk food, we danced lots, drank ALOT, dropped lots of drinks on the floor, some of us went to a club, I was sick *discreetly*, we left the club. Saturday Kama and John arrived, we walked up Arthurs Seat, drank at the top, walked down, Barry bet on Simon to win the Grand National - Simon didn't win, John left :(, we drank in the beer garden at the Pear Tree, ate burgers, went to the Gangsta bar and drank cocktails whilst listening to the very gangsta Shaggy, left and went to Grey Friars Bobby's, met the Xs lovely friends (Homer Simpson's alias), DRANK LOTS, LAUGHED LOTS, ate pizza. Sunday Vestrit didn't play touch, met in Southern Cross cafe for breakfast, said goodbye :( :cry:

I had so much fun :D

Nice to be home but sucks to be away from you guys again. The times that I remember were great and I have it on good authority that the times I don't were even better.

Just a shame that Pod wasn't there really. ;)

:blush: Knew I'd forgotten someone - so sorry Pod - you were very definitely there and it is just a testament to what a fantastic time we had that my memory is soooooooo bad :)

OK, I've got about half my pics up (and they do include not only some of the shirts, but also Pod and TMT ;)). They've had to be Photoshopped a bit in some cases and my Photoshop skills are, well, rudimentary so apologies if some are a bit crap.

Linking is easy :P

Some particular favourites:

Deadly!

Maaaaltt!!!

Top o' the world!

ETA - more to come...

Archived