Goodkind XXVI- Preferably Something Work-Safe in the Title

The Wolf Maid

Okay, I've just about read fucking enough. Can't you fucking fuckers say any fucking thing about Tairy fucking Goodkind without swearing like fucking sailors?? You all sound like a bunch of fucking vulgarians with your fucking language. Don't you have any fucking dignity you assholes?? Can't you just fucking say that Tairy goodkind is a fucking cunt without using such foul language?? What the fuck is wrong with all you fucks?? For fucks sake, it doesn't take much fucking sense to fucking figure out that this is a fucking public fucking message board, and that some fucking people might take some limp-dick fucking offense at the kind of shit that said in this fucking place. You're all fucked up. And quite fucking frankly, I'm proud to be one of you.

Moose, are you back from your mission? Did you manage to shave the Yeard?

I was at his house, I had my clippers, chlorophorm, and a barbed dildo, but he escaped me. He is quicker and more wiley than I expected. But he won't be so lucky next time.

That's the spirit, MM! :thumbsup: Remember, it took Delilah 3 tries to be successful.

Try getting him drunk the next time.

I doubt that would work. Tairy drinks bottled water or I don't know shit from custard tarts (thank you Scott Lynch). Tairy needs to be hit over the head and put in a really compromising position with another man. And so long as Tairy is unconscious, I'll bite the bullet and be his "victim", though I'll spend the next year of my life in the shower, scrubbing myself with SOS pads.

I was at his house, I had my clippers, chlorophorm, and a barbed dildo, but he escaped me. He is quicker and more wiley than I expected. But he won't be so lucky next time.

Yes, next time we will send you in in skin tight red leather. He wont be able to resist that.

I think Wolf Maid just offered to soap me down, which sounds like a lot of fun.

In regards to my "man-boobs", if that is what it takes to draw tairy out of hiding, then I just don't have what it takes. I could get some fake ones, but I'm not sure if he would buy it.

So, at the bookstore, we do something called stripping (which isn't what you'd think it'd be, but I digress). It involves stripping the covers off books that the company no longer wants to due to lack of demand or new promotions, and throwing out/burning/secretly taking the remaining books. I look on the list today, and to my utter dissapointment, my one day off was the day where we got to strip Terry Goodkind books. Fuuuuuuck. Instead today, there was GRRM stripping going on. It broke my heart. I had been so looking forward to destroying Goodkind books...

I'll never be happy until Terry dies and no memory of him or the Sword of Truth series remains.

My lifelong ambition is to find a way to live forever so I can witness the end of Goodkind and the passing of his books from memory. Then, in a very HHGTTG-esque way, I will dedicate my immortality to tracking down and destroying all copies of SoT and any other media that mentions the name.

Hey guys, my brother recently shared a tale with all of you about how I met the Yeard at work.

His tale was a bad translation.

He wrote that Tairy said "I would like a coke, and a large popcorn"

The truth is this:

He walked, strode rather, and gazed directly into my eyes with his raptor-like stare. "A large coke and large popcorn," He growled it out more than said it.

He drew out his Visa Card of Truth and slammed it on the counter.

Sorry for any confusion that may have been created.

Hey guys, my brother recently shared a tale with all of you about how I met the Yeard at work.

His tale was a bad translation.

He wrote that Tairy said "I would like a coke, and a large popcorn"

The truth is this:

He walked, strode rather, and gazed directly into my eyes with his raptor-like stare. "A large coke and large popcorn," He growled it out more than said it.

He drew out his Visa Card of Truth and slammed it on the counter.

Sorry for any confusion that may have been created.

Holy shit! You've met The Yeard, and lived to tell!!!1!! Did he try to squash you beneath his boot like a centipede? Was there any indication that he might be considering ripping out your spine? Did he kick any children in the face on the way to the theater?

Archived