Goodkind XXVI- Preferably Something Work-Safe in the Title

The Wolf Maid

Incidentally, as the one who cracked the code, you're now on my list. Though your title suggestion for FtOB removes you from it. So your net risk of untimely death is naught.

Want a hobby as frustrating as your job? Try editing wikipedia. Want a hobby that forms an unholy fusion between your job and what you do on this board? Edit the Sword of Truth pages on wikipedia.

Incidentally, Wolf Maid and word just took over my post-lead. Grumble.

Don't feel bad. It's only the beginning. :D

I have an account in Wiki, and there are pages I just want to edit, but they're not paying for that, so fuck it.

I will never try to edit SoT pages. My brain can only take so much.

My mistake. I thought bashing Tairy interviews was an, admittedly easy, initiation process.

WLU, your spine is mine. You've been warned.

Don't worry about it!

WHOA! We have:

Myshkin vs. word; and

WLU vs. From that One Book

Fight! Fight!

:devil:

WHOA! We have:

Myshkin vs. word; and

WLU vs. From that One Book

Fight! Fight!

:devil:

Word is a cool dude, a probably some kinda badass ninja too, but, as has already been established, I am a GOD. I am not here to dance for you mere mortals; I am here to grace you with my divine presence and unmatched wit. As for WLU vs. FtOB:

Fight! Fight!

Word is a cool dude, a probably some kinda badass ninja too, but, as has already been established, I am a GOD. I am not here to dance for you mere mortals; I am here to grace you with my divine presence and unmatched wit. As for WLU vs. FtOB:

Fight! Fight!

:thumbsup:

Should I get some popcorn?

Fight! Fight!

WLU is the Omega Beard, and therefore much more celerious than me. But I'm a dirty commie scrapper. I'll use my elbows, knees and teeth. Lots of teeth. I'll also stab you in the back whilst you speechify. My sword is the sword of lies, and is twice as sharp as truth.

Don't feel bad. It's only the beginning. :D

I hate you guys.

I have an account in Wiki, and there are pages I just want to edit, but they're not paying for that, so fuck it.

{{fact}}?

Word is a cool dude, a probably some kinda badass ninja too, but, as has already been established, I am a GOD. I am not here to dance for you mere mortals

It's true, we all exist at Myshkin's sufferance. And he's Russian so we're lucky we haven't faced his dour wrath.

My mistake. I thought bashing Tairy interviews was an, admittedly easy, initiation process.

Mocking is easy, initiation is hard.

Should I get some popcorn?

And a poncho, it's going to be wet.

WLU, your spine is mine. You've been warned.

WLU is the Omega Beard, and therefore much more celerious than me. But I'm a dirty commie scrapper. I'll use my elbows, knees and teeth. Lots of teeth. I'll also stab you in the back whilst you speechify. My sword is the sword of lies, and is twice as sharp as truth.

BRING IT ON! BRUUUUUCE LEEEEEROY!!!

*slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**s

ap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap

*slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap* *RIP* *slapcrunch**slapcrunch**slapcrunch**slapcrunch*

*drip*

*drip*

I hate you guys.

{{fact}}?

It's true, we all exist at Myshkin's sufferance. And he's Russian so we're lucky we haven't faced his dour wrath.

And a poncho, it's going to be wet.

BRING IT ON! BRUUUUUCE LEEEEEROY!!!

*slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**s

ap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap

*slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap* *RIP* *slapcrunch**slapcrunch**slapcrunch**slapcrunch*

*drip*

*drip*

*Crawls to safety*

*Clutches limp, mangled spine to chest*

*Rocks back and forth*

*Plots sweet revenge*

It's from the outstanding movie "The Last Dragon".

Damn, I thought WLU made a clever blending of Bruce Lee and Leeeeroy Jenkins... :D

WLU, did I mention that I was once known as Sho'Nuf, the shogun of Harlem?

Have some :cheers: for the obscure reference.

So am I. I copyedit scientific journals, and it blows my head off how irritating some of the authors are.

Speaking of copyediting, I wonder if Tairy's copyeditor was just simply flattering him. Lots of things don't make sense in Tairy's books. I guess WFR was treated mildly as it's the first one, but the next ones? I'm sure the copyeditors were hitting their heads on the table.

If I were Tairy's copyeditor, I'd be saying nice things, too, simply because of how scary the man is. If I told him he made a lot of typos he'd call me a death-chooser for missing the important human themes of the novel, then he'd kill me.

If I were Tairy's copyeditor, I'd be saying nice things, too, simply because of how scary the man is. If I told him he made a lot of typos he'd call me a death-chooser for missing the important human themes of the novel, then he'd kill me.

True. He'd probably rip off my spine.

Fight! Fight!

Whoever said gods can't fight mortals? You have obviously never read Erikson.

WLU, did I mention that I was once known as Sho'Nuf, the shogun of Harlem Harlot of Shogun?

Fixed.

Kind of like Tairy's dick when he's writing any scene with a Mord-Sith or Nikki. (Or Klan, or Richard)

Damn, I thought WLU made a clever blending of Bruce Lee and Leeeeroy Jenkins

I thought the same thing, it's because he stretched it out so much:

BRUUUUUCE LEEEEEROY!!!

LEEERROOYYYYY JENKINNNNSSSSS!!111oneoneone

FtOB if you are in need of a title I suggest you take Alpha Yeard so that you are > Omega Yeard.

I just meant today between like 6:00 am and 3:00 PM. It was like I was talking to myself (and Muttering Bill).

Actually, you weren’t talking to me at all. Dick! :cry:

Fuck you. It's called an edit button. You fuck.

Obviously I just needed to up my post count. And since word was ignoring me I was bitter and needed to lash out at somebody. You just happened to get in the way. :smash:

My recommendation: never leave yourself alone with a copy of any TG book. It may smell your lemminghood, and try to disfigure you, destroy your possessions, and harm the resale value of your home. Also, it may harm any children that run across it, so put it someplace (a lead-lined box left under floorboards) no one can find it, and that it will have a hard time maiming you.

I’ve always left my SoT’s in a box next to my bookshelf (I wouldn’t want anyone to see them and think I was a fan). They were left out as sacrifices, as I didn’t really care if the baby came by and tore them apart, thus sparing my other (good) books. I fear that I may have caused irreparable damage. :eek:

If that's not a good thread title, I don't know what is.

I liked:

"I pity the fool who don't choose life!"

Better as a subtitle maybe.

Damn, I thought WLU made a clever blending of Bruce Lee and Leeeeroy Jenkins... :D

Have some :cheers: for the obscure reference.

I don’t know who Leeeeroy Jenkins is. Does that make me uncelerious? :dunno:

Sorry FtOB, we already have an interview-basher and it is I - the OMEGA YEARD. I accept your apologies in advance. Fucker.

WTF? (The "F" stands for fuck, to increase the "fucks" uttered in this thread!)

Don't be diggin' on newer lemmings who come to our little corner of the universe with their own thought out thoughts (like that, eh?) on that Q&A. C'mon! There's plenty of room to bash that thing right and left. I mean, it's almost like a work of art on toliet paper it's that good for "analyzing".

Let them play! Let them play! Let them play!

:P

I’ve always left my SoT’s in a box next to my bookshelf (I wouldn’t want anyone to see them and think I was a fan). They were left out as sacrifices, as I didn’t really care if the baby came by and tore them apart, thus sparing my other (good) books. I fear that I may have caused irreparable damage.

If you ever run out of firewood, you know where to go first!

I don’t know who Leeeeroy Jenkins is. Does that make me uncelerious?

Yes. I will elaborate no further, just so I can annoy you.

Actually, you weren’t talking to me at all.

Maybe not, but I didn't want to just double post on purpose. My double posts are only when I accidentally click it twice cuz I think it's lagging or something. So I have to wait for somebody to post each time I post, or just keep editing old posts. Plus when somebody else posts I have more to talk about because I can quote them and then steal or change their ideas.

Yes. I will elaborate no further, just so I can annoy you.

Well fine! Fuck you then! I fucking know how to fucking use fucking Google too. Fucker!

(Yes, I want to play the "fuck" game too.)

At least I got the Bruce Leroy referrence. :P

Maybe not, but I didn't want to just double post on purpose.

I'm fucking trying to fucking catch up to your fucking post count. I aspire to someday have as much fucking celery as you.

My double posts are only when I accidentally click it twice cuz I think it's lagging or something. So I have to wait for somebody to post each time I post, or just keep editing old posts. Plus when somebody else posts I have more to talk about because I can quote them and then steal or change their ideas.

My brain just folded itself in half trying to figure out what the fuck you just said.

Hmmm... I may have overdone it just a pinch with all the "fucks." (Actually, I just wanted to squeeze in one more.)

Archived