Edinburgh!

Anubiel

That's fucking shite. :cry:

I'd quite like to see naked Viggo rather than Stardust again, if the two things can be made to fit. Or maybe something more outdoorsy - depends on the weather I suppose.

:(

Kick some arse, Jo. We really want to see you!

ETA - I would be up for seeing Stardust again, but... IIRC, there aren't that many cinemas in Edinburgh that could be described as 'central'. Might entail a bus journey.

I saw Eastern Promise with my girlfriend on thursday. She wants me to get her Viggo Mortensen for Christmas or her Birthday.

I dont know where to get him :(

Also, there's the whole jealousy thing...

Anyways, I really liked it, but I think the praise it's been getting doesn't favour the movie. It's a very understated movie in many respects (a big surprise from Cronenberg) and if one saw it without the expectations, I can see it being extremely impressive.

As it is, it's a very well made, understated and subtle film for the majority, which makes the violence all the more hard-hitting when it occurs.

I'd like to see stardust - happy to see what we're all feeling up to on Saturday afternoon :)

*crosses fingers* for Jo :(

also I'll probably be there from the morning on Friday now so my weekend just keeps getting longer :D

That sounds like just what I'm expecting, Paddy. Sweet. Sean and I disagree on this one but I rate Viggo in his entirety, not just 'Viggo as Aragorn'. I'll get to the pictures when I get back from Scotland I think. Way too much on this week.

Fuck off. Have you actually seen it (the film)? Don't say it's no good, I'm all excited.

Saw it and really enjoyed it, right up until the very abrupt ending, which left me sitting in my seat and thinking, what the fuck happened to the rest of it.

All I can say for Viggo is that it must have been cold in that sauna. :P

Edit to add:

Ooh! My 2000th post!! and what better way to reach it than Talking about Viggo's cock. :)

ETA - I would be up for seeing Stardust again, but... IIRC, there aren't that many cinemas in Edinburgh that could be described as 'central'. Might entail a bus journey.

There's three large cinema complexes all within a five to ten minute walk of Princes St - Omni Centre at the top of Leith Walk, Cineworld in Fountainbridge, and Odeon on Lothian Road.

The only one I know about is Cineworld, cos it's around the corner from my place, and it was playing Stardust when I last went to the movies last week

Archived