Edinburgh!

Anubiel

Ok, since Tenalpia has at least said I can sleep on the floor, I am coming.

I will book a Friday train from London to Edinburgh.

I'd like to stay in a hotel and can pay my share, I just did not want to pay for a room all alone.

So, if someone would like a paying roomie, let me know please. PM would be great, or no the thread, or both :)

I think there's a spare bed in the hostel dorm that has been booked - Mormont can tell you if there's still a space there. If the last bed has been taken then there is space at my wee flat so you won't be without a place to sleep :)

I think there's a spare bed in the hostel dorm that has been booked - Mormont can tell you if there's still a space there. If the last bed has been taken then there is space at my wee flat so you won't be without a place to sleep :)

Great?

Mormont, is there space in the hostel?

If not, I will happily come to the wee flat :)

Great?

Mormont, is there space in the hostel?

If not, I will happily come to the wee flat :)

just checked and there is a spare bed in the hostel, it's nice and central so no long drunken walks back in the wee small hours of the morning :)

The pub is still to be confirmed 100% although the Malt Shovel has been mentioned since it is both close to the hostel and the railway station.

The hostel is Backpackers. Unless I have totally misinformed you of course. :P

On a different note:

Also, I will endeavour to not have a raging fever during this ceilidh, that would be nice.

In addition, if anyone else wants to come up and has trouble finding a place to stay (or is just skint) you can always stay at mine (unless your name is Sean, my place aint that big).

The hostel is Backpackers. Unless I have totally misinformed you of course. :P

No, you're correct. I don't think I actually put the details anywhere in the thread. Silly of me.

The booking is from 12 noon Friday to 12 noon Sunday, and it's in my name. I ought to get there earlyish on Friday. Most of you have my contact details, I think: PM me if you don't. The hostel's near Waverley Station, and so's the Malt Shovel, so we ought to be able to sort out meeting people off the train... :)

The hostel's near Waverley Station, and so's the Malt Shovel, so we ought to be able to sort out meeting people off the train... :)

As the last week has given abundant proof that I am capable of getting lost in my own hometown, I am very relieved to hear this :)

Looks like I'm a "probably not", working nightshift Friday and Saturday. :(

If overtime becomes available I can *mebbe* get enough hours to get at least one day off but I'm dubious. I could always pull a sickie but I don't really like doing that, and it's kind of obvious when done on a weekend nightshift.

I'll give a definate yay or nay in a few days.

Bugger - am going off on holiday on the Saturday, so will only be able to make it out on the Friday. Still, at least that's when the ceilidh is...

And that's the best bit! :thumbsup:

Going to be good to see you again, K, it's been a while. :)

Archived