Edinburgh!

Anubiel

I take it that the main gathering is going to take place either on friday night or saturday?

It's looking slightly like both, but I guess the 'main' night will be Sat?

are people who are staying in any hostels booking together etc?

I don't know who actually needs a bed. I'll be there both nights, and I have the offer of somewhere to stay, but I'd be perfectly willing and happy to grab a hostel bed instead if there's going to be a few people there.

I'd like to congratulate the BwB on organising to meet in Edinburgh on a weekend when:

a: I don't have squad training

b: I'm not in the middle of a break-up

or, as happened last November

c: both are happening.

So, you know, I'll be around. Got a mate up here on the Friday so not sure how much I'll be around that night but we can play that by ear

As for the gender balance, I'll have a peek at the attendees list closer to the time and decide then whether I'll be in tiara or not.

Niamh, please come. This thing of the pair of us constantly missing each other is getting rather ridiculous now

Niamh, please come. This thing of the pair of us constantly missing each other is getting rather ridiculous now

Is this final proof that you are infact one and the same person?

Is Niamh really a Tongan Princess or is Vestrit really a fake-Oirish-Frenchman?

Yes it is, and it's, of course, your fault.:P

It's a bank holiday, and there's 2 days racing in Dromahane in a row that weekend. Seeing as it's far away in the fairy ring that is Cork, we might have nothing to run there, in which case I'll try to get two days off. Don't hold your breath.

Yes it is, and it's, of course, your fault.:P

It's a bank holiday, and there's 2 days racing in Dromahane in a row that weekend. Seeing as it's far away in the fairy ring that is Cork, we might have nothing to run there, in which case I'll try to get two days off. Don't hold your breath.

Please, please, please, please, please - it would be awesome to see you :D

I'd like to congratulate the BwB on organising to meet in Edinburgh on a weekend when:

a: I don't have squad training

b: I'm not in the middle of a break-up

or, as happened last November

c: both are happening.

So, you know, I'll be around. Got a mate up here on the Friday so not sure how much I'll be around that night but we can play that by ear

As for the gender balance, I'll have a peek at the attendees list closer to the time and decide then whether I'll be in tiara or not.

More good news :)

OK, well, that's as good an excuse as any for an update on the attendance list. ;)

Near as I can see we are now talking about two nights, Friday and Saturday. We need to straighten out who is attending when. It would also be useful to know if anyone still lacks a place to stay.

I'm going to post the list in the first post in the thread so it's easier to find. Yeah, I can do that. So sue me. :P

I'm not 100% sure who's coming which day, so PM me or post here if you need to amend the details.

Also, please post here if you have no yet made accommodation arrangements, 'cause we need to get our asses in gear if we're to book anything. :)

I don't have a place to stay If I had one, I could come for both Friday and Saturday nights.

I think the plan is to do a group booking in a hostel - if there's any problems with that I have spare sofa / inflatable bed / floor space. Won't know til closer to the time if I'll have worked out how to switch the heating back on though... :unsure:;)

Archived