What are you listening to?

Bazzlebane

To be fair, the description was about those "who sit in their egg chair with headphones wrapped around their skulls" and I misread it to be egghead. So no egg chair, but yes to headphones wrapped around their skulls. But now I need to decide what to listen to next...hmm. It has to be something suitably pompous. ;)

They are big huge headphones, too. The big organ grind in My Body is a Cage is about to hit...yes.

Definitely have to listen to the whole album to get it. ;)

:lol: Nice. By the by, out of context, the bolded sounds really sketchy. Just so you know.

So no egg chair, but yes to headphones wrapped around their skulls.

Hmmm...I do have an egg chair. And big headphones.

But you'll never find me sitting in the egg chair with the headphones on. ;)

Usually I'm sitting on the subway with the headphones on. There, the ear cans are as much about blocking out those jabbering loudly on the train as about the music.

Last thing I listened to was Blood on the Tracks by Bob Dylan.

I'm a little embarrassed to admit this, but Say It Like You Mean It from The Starting Line. It's just so catchy.

I know the two Shins songs everyone knows, and I like those, but that's all. Are the albums worth buying, and if so what's their best?

I'm a little embarrassed to admit this, but Say It Like You Mean It from The Starting Line. It's just so catchy.

I know the two Shins songs everyone knows, and I like those, but that's all. Are the albums worth buying, and if so what's their best?

Ive heard their last three a handful of times a piece and oh inverted world is probably the best. Though I see nothing wrong with packinging their 10 good songs together and calling it Inigma's Shins Mix Fall 2007.

Chutes Too Narrow is among the best crafted pop rock albums of the aughts. There are no weak songs. Everyone should have a copy.

Archived