Goodkind XXXIII: Happy New Yeard!

tzanth

I can't recall the last time I saw the word "turgid" used. Excellent work.

In other news, Does Tairy Himself Walk Among Us? Go read this post, (especially the "mailed fist of America" part) and then recall that RhaegarTar is from Maine. It's a scary thought.

In other news, Does Tairy Himself Walk Among Us? Go read this post, (especially the "mailed fist of America" part) and then recall that RhaegarTar is from Maine. It's a scary thought.

Yep, that's Tairy, no doubt in my mind.

RhaegarTar as Tairy? Please. Everyone knows the Yeard doesn't read fantasy, particularly not amoral trash like ASoIaF. He wouldn't be caught dead with a screenname like that, let alone a quote from the books as his title.

Mossman, its frightening how in synch your sentence was to the paragraph.

Uh oh. Maybe that means I have a talent for crappy writing.

I have this image of Beavis and Butthead snickering and saying, "You said turgid. Heh heh heh heh..."

Rakehell, that was incredibly sweet. :) My thesaurus was well thumbed after that.

Although I must object: Goats go: meeeeeeh. Sheep go: baaaaah.

That could be a brilliant title.

Maybe something like

Goodkind XXXIV: This is the last time we tell you

Subtitle: Goats go meh. Sheep go bah.

Rakehell, that was awesome... Are you sure you're not secretly the author of this profound "work"?

Oh hell no, it's hard writing that poorly. On my own, I'm just a good enough writer to know I'm not very good. But this...wow.... And I did have to use a thesaurus for "pertinacious" and "rubicund". :)

Haw Haw.

If you guys want an entertaining way to kill an hour or so, go to Youtube and type "Terry Goodkind" into the search engine and take a look at some of the things to that pop up.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj8MqD3UsaY. Some kid did a book report on Stone of Tears and he created a video reenacting Richard killing a Mriswith! I hope that kid got an "A" on his report! :thumbsup:

Tthis has really motivated me- what's to stop us from doing something similar and posting it on youtube? I'd kill to see someone read one of Richard's speeches, but only while reading it they need to practically scream it while gesticulating wildly like Adolph Hitler.

I'll grow out my teenager-fury mustache into a hitler mustache shape and raise my arm while proclaiming the evils of communism...

sounds fun...

I'll get my video camera and lose my razor!

Ninja Edit-I just watched that video.

I think that's a friend who I got addicted to WFR when I was still a fantard. He's still a rabid fan, so it makes sense.

And it IS his voice...

Gah...

THE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE! IT BE DRIVING ME INSANE!

Edit Less Ninja - Finished watching the video. His name wasn't on it. I can relax. This post is officially stupid.

Welcome back Zap Rowsdower!! I have missed you greatly. I was extremely worried about you; I felt certain that Steven Seagal had kidnapped you and was forcing you to drink his lightning.

I am quite sure that many do not feel the need to drink at all.

What's going on with the weird font?

Archived