Goodkind XXXIII: Happy New Yeard!

tzanth

I apologise for the odd type - it was out of line, - is this any better?

no...

I prefered the old one.

It made your posts show a better presence. You seemed like a real shining.. thingy. Yeah, puns suck.

Anyway, how about some information? It's not every day we get a TG fan. We scared the last one off a while ago, unless you consider me as well, and I've been converted for a pretty long time also.

I watched the Confessor release interview on Youtube and it was crushingly disapointing. He was somewhat modest, not really pompous at all, and respectfully gracious to his readers. God damn-it, where is the Yeard I know with his "I don't write like any other authors" act? Although it did seem like a produced and edited thing so they probably cut out all of his more authentic moments.

It would appear the BRINGER OF THE BRINGER OF DEATH can't be quite so outspoken when his publisher is footing the bill.

I watched the Confessor release interview on Youtube and it was crushingly disapointing. He was somewhat modest, not really pompous at all, and respectfully gracious to his readers.

I can assure you, this is the man being true to form. We cannot claim he is anything otherwise...you know, I truly wish that I could make you see things the way I do; that is to say, convince you of Goodkind's goodness.

In fact, that is precisely what a number of Terry fans would be capable of doing; sad to say, however, many don't appear to feel the same urge as I do: namely - with honest reasoning and careful persuasion - to convert those who despise Mr Goodkind's series the most. Obviously, it is a near impossible task for one man. I won't try.

AT the mall bookstore today, some teens were in the SFF section with a particularly thick book in their hands. One called over another friend to see "the best book ever written." It was Wizard's First Rule...I should've done something to stop them!

AT the mall bookstore today, some teens were in the SFF section with a particularly thick book in their hands. One called over another friend to see "the best book ever written." It was Wizard's First Rule...I should've done something to stop them!

Murder is illegal, Eben, and since they were teens, it isn't as it you could easily kick them in the jaw...

So should it be ovine fury, then?

I will pretend that I know what ovine means and say, "yes".

If goats go "meh," and sheep go "bah," then what sound do lemmings make? :huh:

"Bartender! Another round!"

I agree with Jaxom. Or it could be, "Guh."

Welcome back Zap Rowsdower!! I have missed you greatly. I was extremely worried about you; I felt certain that Steven Seagal had kidnapped you and was forcing you to drink his lightning.

Welsome back, Zap. Glad Steven has not done anything to you. Myshkin, thank you so much for putting that image into my head.

Eben, its OK. Next time you see one, you can always do some stretching exercises. ;)

Tairy would likely argue that they are so full of nobility and moral celerity that it is almost impossible to see them these days.

You just need to know where to look. I usually find them in and around palm trees.

Regarding stopping teenagers from reading WFR, isn't that the Wizard's thirteenth rule or something? That friends don't let friends read Goodkind?

Hmm, now that I think about it, that seems like a pretty self-less act. And where's the self-interest in that. Clearly I'm not choosing life in adopting that sort of stance. I'll just go back to my natural lemming habitat, I suppose.

Archived