BWB Norcal IV

Kat

:dunce: Could not figure out Evite. Does it list me as attending now? :unsure:

you are coming!...and if you want to make that salad you made for the picnic last summer, I know at least two people would love to have some <g>

After much uncertainty, I will be there.

am I allowed to be confused over who this is? ... usually I can guess when people change their names, but today, could be all the work... I am confused. would some one please illuminate me?

Should we start talking logistics? I'll pay anyone any amount of money for me to not have to drive. We can meet at my place at 5:30?

I'm leaving town tomorrow and returning Friday night so I won't be around very much...

Also, I am going to attempt to make a dessert thing.

I'm still up in the air, unfortunately... Lee, I'm sorry I'm waffling so much on this. I have finals on Friday and Monday, and my sleep schedule is shot, so it's not too likely, but I'd like to make it. So, I dunno.

Should we start talking logistics? I'll pay anyone any amount of money for me to not have to drive. We can meet at my place at 5:30?

I'm leaving town tomorrow and returning Friday night so I won't be around very much...

Also, I am going to attempt to make a dessert thing.

AG, I changed my mind about the ride. (Not because you seem to be looking for a DD, but because I realized the logistics make little sense and I should just take Bart. Especially since I can bring my bike on since it's the weekend. Unless you're super keen on picking up a passenger in SF, that is.)

I'm planning on coming up to my daughter's around noon (she and her boyfriend just moved into a new apartment right on the shore of Lake Merritt last weekend), and then driving from there to Concord.

Any suggestions for something I can contribute?

I bought a couple bottles of French wine today, a white bordeaux from Domaine de Grandmaison, and a Fie Gris from Terroir Pierre a Fusil. I could bring one of those.

But I'd like to bring some kind of food too. A summer fruit salad, maybe?

I'm planning on coming up to my daughter's around noon (she and her boyfriend just moved into a new apartment right on the shore of Lake Merritt last weekend), and then driving from there to Concord.

Any suggestions for something I can contribute?

I bought a couple bottles of French wine today, a white bordeaux from Domaine de Grandmaison, and a Fie Gris from Terroir Pierre a Fusil. I could bring one of those.

But I'd like to bring some kind of food too. A summer fruit salad, maybe?

white wine is always welcome, as I alway have 99% red. summer fruit salad sounds great.

I know you are vegetarian, if I add pork bones for flavor is that a no-no (I'm an accomodating cooks) are you bringing the kids?

and if anyone has specific beer request - I'm going shopping later.

So, is there anything that anyone needs me to bring? Just need to make sure, so I don't show up with out something I was supposed to/expected to have.

nope you weren't supposed to bring anything. but, since you volunteered - how about aome "non-diet" drinks. We have plenty of diet and alchol, so if you could deal with a decent mix of coke or sprite of the full caloried nature (or what ever else flats your boat) that would be great.

Looks like 7-10 of us, so no need to go overboard. I appreicate the help and look forward to feeding you and the rest of the neighborhood <G>.

nope you weren't supposed to bring anything. but, since you volunteered - how about aome "non-diet" drinks. We have plenty of diet and alchol, so if you could deal with a decent mix of coke or sprite of the full caloried nature (or what ever else flats your boat) that would be great.

Looks like 7-10 of us, so no need to go overboard. I appreicate the help and look forward to feeding you and the rest of the neighborhood <G>.

I could most definitely swing some non-diet drinks. Do you want them in bottles or cans?

I could most definitely swing some non-diet drinks. Do you want them in bottles or cans?

I don't want them in plastic bags <G>.

as I won't be drinking them (at least not till I'm drunk and need sugar) I am abivelent.

Archived