BWB Norcal IV

Kat

I could most definitely swing some non-diet drinks. Do you want them in bottles or cans?

Well, since you're asking...I like Coke in a can. :P

Should we start talking logistics? I'll pay anyone any amount of money for me to not have to drive. We can meet at my place at 5:30?

It's definitely my turn to drive.

I'm still up in the air, unfortunately...

Keep us posted.

I know you are vegetarian, if I add pork bones for flavor is that a no-no (I'm an accomodating cooks) are you bringing the kids?

I'm not a vegetarian, I just don't generally eat mammals. Mostly I eat fish and chicken. And a few pork bones or bacon crumbles for flavor is not going to freak me out.

I'm not bringing any guests to the BBQ. I will be visiting Tiffany and Evan earlier in the day to see their new apt on Lake Merritt, but they will be heading down south as soon as I leave their place. They're going to be picking up Evan's son Nathan from his mother, to bring him up here for a two month extended visit.

You Norcal people have all the fun! Planning events and people actually go to the events planned. Not sure what happened to us Socal peeps...

Hop on a plane some time. We'll meet up at the Cigar Club again!

Just to update everybody: the Peninsula people are meeting up at 5 instead of 5:30. Appropriate text messages have been sent out, Bluray will receive his once he wakes up and turns on his phone. :P

We will rendezvous with Kat somewhere in SF, hopefully someplace where it is easy to get to the Bay Bridge. We will then cruise to the bbq. I'm going to put us down for a 6:45/7pm arrival.

There's quite a few (ok, four by my count) recent and upcoming birthdays to celebrate, too. :)

Just to update everybody: the Peninsula people are meeting up at 5 instead of 5:30. Appropriate text messages have been sent out, Bluray will receive his once he wakes up and turns on his phone. :P

We will rendezvous with Kat somewhere in SF, hopefully someplace where it is easy to get to the Bay Bridge. We will then cruise to the bbq. I'm going to put us down for a 6:45/7pm arrival.

There's quite a few (ok, four by my count) recent and upcoming birthdays to celebrate, too. :)

AG- Sent you map/instructions for rendezvous. Print out the map in case I forget how to get back to 101. With luck, they haven't rearranged all the on/offramps for the bridge yet again. :P Should I expect you sometime around 5:45/6?

I'm bringing ingredients for tomato salad btw, but I'll have to make it when I get to Concord. :)

AG- Sent you map/instructions for rendezvous. Print out the map in case I forget how to get back to 101. With luck, they haven't rearranged all the on/offramps for the bridge yet again. :P Should I expect you sometime around 5:45/6?

I have no printer but am made of awesome - we can figure it out no problem. Would it make sense if I call you when we are leaving here? Then we should be there ~40-45 minutes after that? There's no guarantees when we will actually hit the road and I would hate for you to have to stand around forever waiting for us laggers. I would imagine around 6 or thereabouts, probably.

I have no printer but am made of awesome - we can figure it out no problem. Would it make sense if I call you when we are leaving here? Then we should be there ~40-45 minutes after that? There's no guarantees when we will actually hit the road and I would hate for you to have to stand around forever waiting for us laggers. I would imagine around 6 or thereabouts, probably.

That works. :)

Great food, great company, great time. :thumbsup:

:sleep:

What he said. Thanks for putting this together, BL, it was a really good time. And big props to LoB for driving our asses all that way out.

Archived