ASOIAF Mafia 47.5 - Holiday Massacre!

Mexal

The selling out - yeah. It's happened. It was actually quite fun at the time - WJ and I bartering for the soul of Pan :devil:

I was around the first night, but as I recall there wasn't much goin on at the time I was on. A few jokes back and forth and I kept getting distracted by the eclipse (had to run out and see several times, talk to my Dad on the phone about it, etc)

I have been very restricted on the times I can actually spend on the board this time around, but the weekend is coming up - yay! Hopefully the board won't be ... no, I'm not even gonna chance jinxing it.

At this point I understand you've spent a good deal of discussing me and the merits of killing me *urk* and I don't know what to tell you other than what I already have. If you feel I'm the best lynch, I'm sad, but I understand.

The Lany thing - I stand by it. I'm sure we all have something to share, but hers seemed a bit ... obvious and selfish? Eh - it just struck me wrong and it jarred me the first time I saw it and the couple times after when I read it.

Daedalus - here's your $20. Thanks for watching my back, but I got it now.

OK - once again, this is prolly gonna be all the time I can sneak for a good long while so I'll see you - later tonight. If I'm not dead that is.

The Lany thing - I stand by it. I'm sure we all have something to share, but hers seemed a bit ... obvious and selfish? Eh - it just struck me wrong and it jarred me the first time I saw it and the couple times after when I read it.

I was justifying why I felt at least 3 people were likely to be innocnet...we all know that saying you think someone likely innocnet whith little or no evidence is a quick way to get lynched. I gave my cryptic reasons and figured that most of the innocents would catch my meaning while the FM would jump all over me.

and since I said I would, and this gives my justification, Gert

The selling out - yeah. It's happened. It was actually quite fun at the time - WJ and I bartering for the soul of Pan :devil:

Probably one of my favorite games ever. That ending was awesome.

I disagree with you about Lany. I think her explanation makes sense.

Since then, IMO she's done quite a bit more than Shadowbaby in terms of content, despite what looks to me like extremely intermittent periods in which she could post. My opinion on the case hasn't much changed. If you see a contradiction, it's up to you, but I don't see the similarities between SB and Gert.

Okay, I can see your point to some extent. You're right in that Gert's posts were coming at a time when most people were still joking around.

That said, I still personally feel that she was holding back a bit during that time....her posts just have an 'under the radar, I'm here contributing but not really looking to make waves' sense about them. And, to me, that's pretty similar to what you're accusing Shadowbaby of doing.

I'll admit, I sort of find Shadowbaby to be suspicious for the same reason that you mentioned. And I guess that's part of the reason why I see a contradiction in your posts - to me, Gert and Shadow have been playing similar games (even if Shadow has a much higher post count). They both seem strangely reserved.

Blackfyre, can we please get an update on how much time we have left?

Not really cause I have no clue :)

The board was down for like 7 hours today, which if we add that to the time that the day was going to end with the extension, it'd be at like 3am est. I know I won't be around then.

Do people care if the day ends around 8pm est as it was supposed to with the first extension or do they want the extra 7 hours and just wait til one of the mods gets around? (Alytha might be around then, I don't know).

Do people care if the day ends around 8pm est as it was supposed to with the first extension or do they want the extra 7 hours and just wait til one of the mods gets around? (Alytha might be around then, I don't know).

I don't personally think we need the full 7 hours. Maybe extend it a little bit? To something like 10 p.m. EST?

So are we going to reveal our holidays or what? I say we do it now. Halo's been hinting that we do it since yesterday, and the cat's out of the bag now. Let's do it.

I'm Yom Kippur. Pretty joke-proof, because it's supposed to be a solemn day of fasting, atonement and repentance. Thus, no :cheers: for Kat's holiday.

Looks like the popular options for today are Gert and Shadowbaby. As I've already said I'm not very fond of the case on Gert. Not sure exactly why people suspect Shadow, but I intend on doing a bit of a reread on a few players her being among them.

In terms of right now, I feel most confident in casting my vote for JKMan. I hate to pick on the new players but so far they've contributed almost nothing to the game and because they're new (at least to me) it'd be eliminating an unpredictable variable (i.e. one I'm less likely to get a read on).

Hmm....do you really believe he didn't read his role PM? That's a serious question, and I'd like for you, JKMan and Filter to all answer it. All 3 of you have posted things that indicate that you believe Piper was telling the truth with that post, rather than joking around. I'd like to know why.

Okay, I've obviously missed that point.

But it did get things started. A lot of posts have been related to this issue.

Archived