ASOIAF Mafia 47.5 - Holiday Massacre!

Mexal

Awesome.

*defiles Gertrude's corpse*

:smileysex:

I withdraw my support of you. You're a disturbing man.

Edit: Where do you get that from, Halo? I thought they were representatives of St Patrick, or Earth Day if they're the SK.

Edit: Where do you get that from, Halo? I thought they were representatives of St Patrick, or Earth Day if they're the SK.

Looks like I just read the spoiler text wrong. I thought Santa was pulling down his own pants to reveal a shamrock :P

When his body falls to the floor, Santa bends over and pulls down his pants. There, tattooed on his ass, is a shamrock.

:bang:

So much... Why do I always have this damned problem... So, first thing's first: Gert was guilty, which is great. Even if I do think the lynch was based on the wrong things, one can't argue with success. Secondly: I'm not sure what to think of the mod goof. While on the one hand it did net us a dead evil, it likely wouldn't have changed the end result anyways. We had some information to gain, and I can't say that losing information is a good thing any way you look at it. Thirdly: Aaarggghhh! Why must you never, ever do anything of importance unless I'm away from the thread?

No, don't say that. You suspect me a lot. Right?

Umm...Healer, please protect me.

Evil people....please let me play.

:uhoh:

I'm sure they'd be more inclined if you stopped lynching them on day one. Of course, the last time you did that, you were his partner! (Casts suspicion about!)

...did I help?

I believe that WJ is an FM/SK/symp/scumbag evil bastard. He gives me vibes so bad that my vibe-o-meter broke into a thousand little itty bitty pieces, so great is his villainy.

Did that help?

Awesome.

*defiles Gertrude's corpse*

:smileysex:

You just had sex with a leprechaun...that is all kinds of weird...

Glad Gert was actually guilty, now we can take a look at some of the people that defended her or pushed Shadowbaby. I'd say the people that 'sucked up' to WJ are unlikely to be FM, but one could very well be the SK.

If you all decide to spare WJ, don't feel the need to kill someone else with a name starting with 'W'...

You just had sex with a leprechaun...that is all kinds of weird...

Glad Gert was actually guilty, now we can take a look at some of the people that defended her or pushed Shadowbaby. I'd say the people that 'sucked up' to WJ are unlikely to be FM, but one could very well be the SK.

If you all decide to spare WJ, don't feel the need to kill someone else with a name starting with 'W'...

*changes name to Wilter*

I disagree. Mainly because I was the first person to do both (I maintain that I wasn't defending Gert, I really had no suspiscions either way. I just hated the case made against her. And still do...), and I really don't feel the need to be lynched tomorrow. It would be all kinds of unfortunate...

Wow, Gert is dead, and she is way smaller than I thought..... :stunned:

Uhm, Rosh Hashanah is a Jewish holiday, which I never heard of before. It's ten days before Yom Kippur and it's Jewish new year. In Germany we say "Guten Rutsch" when we wish a happy new year, and it apparently stems from the Jiddisch phrase "Gut Rosch".

What you can learn from mafia......

Archived