ASOIAF Mafia 47.5 - Holiday Massacre!

Mexal

I'm Johnny Appleseed Day. Did you spot my code in post 489? :P

I don't believe you. Isn't that your birthday? Plus I refuse to believe there's a Johnny Appleseed Day in general. :P

Edit: What happened to your butterfly icon? We miss it.

Just reading over the thread again and this post stuck out at me:

For some reason everybody complains that I make them feel old. Even people in their early twenties.

At first a seemingly harmless post, but when the whole 'old age' back-and-forth got brought up who other than myself was involved in it that's actually in their early twenties? More over, how would Thio know this unless one of YOU told him via off thread evil FM communication?

Wha-ha! I caught me a FM!

Er, maybe? :unsure:

At first a seemingly harmless post, but when the whole 'old age' back-and-forth got brought up who other than myself was involved in it that's actually in their early twenties? More over, how would Thio know this unless one of YOU told him via off thread evil FM communication?

I don't quite understand your point. Seems like a throwaway comment to me. Am I missing something?

we would have to check profiles, I think, but it is a good catch. my profile has my age in it :unsure:

Week is spamming up the place. I know, it was WJ with the highest total at one point, but I'm used to listening to WJ's nonsense, so it's all good. :D

Get used to it sister!

I remove my vote.

Gertrude.

Why?

Far too quiet (20 votes so far? From you? Honestly...), not building a case for anyone, not jumping to the throat of WJ after his accusations ...if you are so busy, write it in italics. If you are guilty...my vote is yours, my lady!

Ugh, this vote really bothers me, it comes across as being far more opportunistic. I don't know what I think of Gert getting lynched, the reasoning does not seem that strong...unfortunately, on the other hand I see the merit in suspicion of Shadowbaby for the same thing. :/

I am Easter. I am surprised that nobody else seemed to notice a homeless harpy called me out on it because I hinted at it (but she missed the first hint ;)).

Or it was a reference to, you know, the internet in general. I played WoW, I frequent LJ, and other forums. That's where the comment stems from.

I actually need to head out for a bit, I am hoping to be back before the day ends but I am not sure how active I will be able to be before I get back. I am going to leave a vote on Shadowbaby. It may seem like a double standard, and that may be, but she seems like a better option than Gert. Hopefully I can keep track of what is going on to be sure if my vote is needed I can make sure we lynch today (CF).

I actually need to head out for a bit, I am hoping to be back before the day ends but I am not sure how active I will be able to be before I get back. I am going to leave a vote on Shadowbaby. It may seem like a double standard, and that may be, but she seems like a better option than Gert. Hopefully I can keep track of what is going on to be sure if my vote is needed I can make sure we lynch today (CF).

Holy crap, the board works and I'm at my computer? Lunacy. Pure Lunacy. I like the 10 pm time. I know I'll be more active for the rest of the day as long as the boards stay up.

As for the reveal, I'm New Year's.

It is day 1.

16 players remain: Crusader, Daedalus, Filter, Gertrude, Halo, JKMan, Kat, Kilgrey, Lany, Piper of Chaos, Ser Spider, Shadowbaby, Thiocyanide, Weekapaug, Whiskeyjack, a homeless harpy.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or 8 to go to night.

6 votes for Gertrude (Kat, Shadowbaby, Whiskeyjack, Thiocyanide, Lany, a homeless harpy)

3 votes for Shadowbaby (Piper of Chaos, Daedalus, Weekapaug)

2 votes for Piper of Chaos (JKMan, Filter)

1 vote for JKMan (Halo)

1 vote for Whiskeyjack (Crusader)

3 players have not voted: Gertrude, Kilgrey, Ser Spider.

Day 1 will end in 5 hours!

Archived