EURO 2008 predictions and supporter draw!

Calibandar

Come on, three more people join in so we can do this damn second draw and know who we got and [s]go batshit insane[/s] start the fun!

[quote name='Vestrit' post='1373415' date='May 28 2008, 11.19']Come on, three more people join in so we can do this damn second draw and know who we got and [s]go batshit insane[/s] start the fun![/quote]

[s]Did Mr. X already sign up? If not, sign him up, f'sho[/s]. :)

Oh shit. I'm married to Italy?!

Since the draw is not fixed (really really. apart from hereward not getting Portugal, but that was the Gods mocking us both) don´t take anything as a declaration of any type of feelings on my part *blushes*

3 more still ?

[quote name='cteresa' post='1373560' date='May 28 2008, 13.25']Since the draw is not fixed (really really. apart from hereward not getting Portugal, but that was the Gods mocking us both) don´t take anything as a declaration of any type of feelings on my part *blushes*

3 more still ?[/quote]

*ha*

Maybe give it another day for the guilt trips to work (or until others notice the mass name-change and find us themselves), and then do the other drawing?

So, my dear russian savage...

how does it feel knowing the mighty swedes and their ally Atahualpa the Llama will crush you sorry lot back to the USSR in less than a fortnight?

We pity you.

You are the laughing stock in Malmö right now.

[quote name='Loras Bernadotte-Långstrum' post='1373587' date='May 28 2008, 13.34']You are the laughing stock in Malmö right now.[/quote]

Mighty Russian scientific research has proved that too much laughing is the manifestation of brain damage, caused by eating rotten herring. [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surstr%C3%B6mming"]Surströmming[/url] will be your downfall, effete IKEA-fellators!

[quote name='Gazprom United' post='1373603' date='May 28 2008, 12.42']Mighty Russian scientific research has proved that too much laughing is the manifestation of brain damage, caused by eating rotten herring. [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surstr%C3%B6mming"]Surströmming[/url] will be your downfall, effete IKEA-fellators![/quote]

I suspect the flawed [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNyLWFujxqk"]Russian Training Techniques[/url] will not be enough to overcome the Mighty Czechs, or the lesser Swedes. Even the Swiss shall defeat you, Cossack slut.

[quote name='Lord of Oop North' post='1373617' date='May 28 2008, 12.45']I suspect the flawed [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNyLWFujxqk"]Russian Training Techniques[/url] will not be enough to overcome the Mighty Czechs[/quote]

That's only if football were played with using buck teeth and beer bellies.

Look, you Russian irrumatrix*, go drink that crap you understand for vodka in that backwards country...

For your information, russian vodka is what we use in Gotemburg to clean the engines of our Volvos

Swedish vodka, like Absolut, is what civilised humanoids understand for vodka.

Sköl!

sorry, sorry, sorry... I would never call a woman that, I'm just playing a part.

sorry, sorry, sorry...

[quote name='Gazprom United' post='1373628' date='May 28 2008, 12.50']That's only if football were played with using buck teeth and beer bellies.[/quote]

The pilsner-bellies of the indomitable Czechs provide them with superior ball bouncing abilties.

Only that rotund Greek, Hereward, will be able to counter it.

I just noticed, why the fuck was England out? WTF? LOSERS. Oh dear god I didn't follow the preliminaries. This is not going to be so interesting! (Are we allowed to slag off on the teams who already lost? What better time to kick someone, when they are down?)

[quote name='deminymph' post='1373637' date='May 28 2008, 13.52']I just noticed, why the fuck was England out? WTF? LOSERS. Oh dear god I didn't follow the preliminaries. This is not going to be so interesting! (Are we allowed to slag off on the teams who already lost? What better time to kick someone, when they are down?)[/quote]

its always allowed to slag off england..

come one more [s]victim[/s] volunteer and we ve got ourselves a party

Archived