EURO 2008 predictions and supporter draw!

Calibandar

[quote name='Lord of Oop North' post='1373872' date='May 28 2008, 22.29']You Turkish Dogs are not even Euro.[/quote]

This time the mighty Ottomans will conquer ALL of Europe.

[quote name='dalThor' post='1373936' date='May 28 2008, 15.17']This time the mighty Ottomans will conquer ALL of Europe.[/quote]

Never. Once you get a good look at that Unibrowed Greek Hereward, you will run back and hide in the hilliness of the Ottoman Empire.

v Italy

2:1 We will get an early lead, because it wil lrain and the italians have to fix their hair

v France
3:0 the french side is in trouble. I hope they will reactivate their best player. If that's the case, then 5:0, because I doubt that Barthez will get into shape

v Romania
0:1, trying to avoid Sweden. Of cours, Romania doesn't get it. They will never suspect that we let them win.

1/4 v Greece
3:0 Have you seen them play? It's a joke.

semi final v Romania
2:0 They really fell for our trick. (I hope the french at the sidelines are happy now)

final v germany
[url="http://videos.sapo.pt/yvcZzEpGPfBFhJZ37Nld"]sorry for the curse words. Just watch it without sound[/url]

[quote name='Lord of Oop North' post='1373894' date='May 28 2008, 20.41']I refer you to [url="http://pics.livejournal.com/limecat_lotn/pic/000066eg.jpg"]this[/url] diagram, which clearly illustrates that Turkey is Not Euro�.[/quote]

So 75 Cents is now a stable-boy?

[quote name='Kijko Rijkaard']semi final v Portugal[/quote]

That's not gonna happen because:

a) l'Équipe Tricolore will crush this pathetic Dutch side like a rotting wooden shoe

and

b) no team from group c&d will encounter any team from group a&b before the final

[quote name='Jean AS' post='1373985' date='May 28 2008, 22.48']That's not gonna happen because:

a) l'Équipe Tricolore will crush this pathetic Dutch side like a rotting wooden shoe

and

b) no team from group c&d will encounter any team from group a&b before the final[/quote]

We can beat whomever we like. We are awesome

[quote name='Homem de Gelo do Norte' post='1374013' date='May 28 2008, 17.15']Bah! You lot wouldn't even recognise a proper bacalhau if it bit you in your asian bum![/quote]

I admire your hatred of the Turk, cod-eater, but you team surely is headed for damnation. Soon, you will feel satisfyingly woeful.

First off, a disclaimer. I know basically jack shit about the teams but I've come to like the game and I see this as a good opportunity for a baptism by fire as it were. This will be my first ever attempt at a serious post about football so if here, or in the future, I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about cut me some slack.

That being said, even [i]I[/i] know Turkey [s]sucks this year[/s] will surprise everyone by taking it all this time. Portugal is really strong, as again, even I knew and will [s]win the group[/s] come in second behind Turkey. The Czechs are also sporting a great team in front of their star keeper and will [s] move past the group stage[/s] be sadly disappointed when Turkey ekes through. The Swedes? Well, they'll aways have Ikea.

The rest of the groups? No freaking clue yet...

[quote name='Piper of Chaos' post='1373885' date='May 28 2008, 20.36']BTW, everyone who wants to cheer with the German team and does not know yet why.....

look at [url="http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=7mDDpluQDyw"]this[/url] :thumbsup:[/quote]

You should have gone with 'All the German goals from Euro 2004'.

It's much shorter. ;)

[quote name='Jean AS' post='1373928' date='May 28 2008, 21.09']In delicious olive oil, flavoured with garlic. :drool:[/quote]
Indeed. And we all know who grows the best olives!

[quote name='Morba the Greek' post='1374069' date='May 28 2008, 23.55']You should have gone with 'All the German goals from Euro 2004'.

It's much shorter. ;)

Indeed. And we all know who grows the best "olives"![/quote]

As always, the answer is the Dutch

[quote name='Morba the Greek' post='1374069' date='May 28 2008, 16.55']Indeed. And we all know who grows the best olives![/quote]

The Tuscans?

[quote]As always, the answer is the Dutch[/quote]

As always, only when the question is: Who stole my bike?

Archived