BWB Scotland Christmas party reports

mormont

I think I have made my feelings towards Zollo clear enough for you all to not be teasing about his continued rejection of my man loving.

Oh well, there is always cyber with Pod.

Back on topic just to apPEASe Mormont, have a great time and work on moving Scotland nearer London forthwith. :cheers:

Barry: I would face the stalwart opposition of most of the nation in such a move. We tend to think London is, if anything, TOO close. ;) But improving the transport links, now that I can agree with. :)

Back on topic just to apPEASe Mormont, have a great time and work on moving Scotland nearer London forthwith. :cheers:

Oh no! Not the pea jokes again, I peally couldn't take another round. Its nut fair to peasistantly mock Zak and its nut something I would do. :tantrum:

Hope you all have a great time! :pirate:

Have we sorted out any plans for the post new year Scotland meet?

No tree. No decorations. I'm a miserable sod. Bah humbug. :P

(Well, actually I gave them all to the ex, seeing as she has the kids most of the time, and I don't have the money to buy new ones atm.)

Damnations, I'll be missing this. And once again I will miss out on meeting Soph

I think I told you, Mormie and GoN, that I wouldn't be able to make this, as I will be in London, hanging out with my mum who I haven't seen for almost three years.

But I will raise a toast to you all. :):):)

It's a good reason to miss the party, Ser V: and we shall drink a toast to you in return. :cheers: And we'll see you sometime in January, for sure. :)

Shame Ser V can't make it but any excuse to raise a toast is plus point for me - things are far too sober round here these days! Three kids is a major downer, just the thought of a hangover mixed with high octane energy and extreme decibels.... :ack: !! Mind you I'll probably be a complete light weight due to lack of training so maybe I'd better not encourage the raising to toasts to anything and everything... :D

We need no encouragement to raise a toast to anything and everything. :drunk:

Hangovers won't be a problem, though: we can sleep it off :sleep: and then have a mellow day of touring St Andrews. (This smiley is totally NOT mellow, by the way. :mellow: Looks more like sneaky to me.)

Archived