NHAW 2008

Lucky Pierre

[quote name='potsherds' post='1544222' date='Oct 6 2008, 07.30']Sorry for the shoddy pic, but I'm way late for work. :P[/quote]

I really liked the one from last year where you were laying down with your head leaning against your hand.

[quote name='potsherds' post='1544245' date='Oct 6 2008, 16.43']I deleted it. :([/quote]
:( Maybe you should ask your stalkers if one of them has saved a copy. ;)

[quote name='Regina' post='1544268' date='Oct 6 2008, 10.57']:thumbsup: Lookin' good, everyone!

(And, yes, this is a recycled pic. One of these years I'll have to take a new one, lol.)[/quote]

No lulls for the NHAW thread.

Count me in as someone that hopes that this is the year :D

[quote name='Laron' post='1544277' date='Oct 6 2008, 08.01']:( Maybe you should ask your stalkers if one of them has saved a copy. ;)[/quote]

I sent it to her. :)

Now, of course, the original post looks out of context. I [b]really really[/b] wish these boards would keep links to the avatars that were current when each message was posted, instead of always using the most recent avatar even for posts that predate it. It's so confusing reading comments that don't apply to the picture you are seeing.

[quote name='Teri' post='1544372' date='Oct 6 2008, 11.42']I sent it to her. :)

Now, of course, the original post looks out of context. I [b]really really[/b] wish these boards would keep links to the avatars that were current when each message was posted, instead of always using the most recent avatar even for posts that predate it. It's so confusing reading comments that don't apply to the picture you are seeing.[/quote]

And you are changing them up so fast it's pretty certain that if we are not checking the thread every 10 minutes we will miss one...

:(

But Mav is clearly the Board Baby of the year!

I uploaded one, but the damn link is broken. I suck at avatars.

:)

I'll do a real one when the nanny leaves today. No need to have her come down stairs and find me... not working. :stunned:

Archived