Dating

Guest Raidne

Guest Raidne
No, I don't think beige is a flattering colour either, but there is nothing wrong the model of trousers. If you have the legs and arse to carry it off, of course. :)

Also, too tight? Erhm, what? they fit perfectly? Too tight is if you have a muffin top or you can't move in them. That doesn't seem to be the case at all here.

I give in. This thread is now wholly about fashion.

Okay. Those pants are too tight. If you have those lines - like the model does - from your clothes pulling too tautly across your thighs, or anywhere really, than your clothes are too tight.

If that chick's photo was from the front, we'd all be singing the camel toe song: "is your crotch real hungry cause it's eating your pants?"

End of story, discussion closed.

Ok, so what's wrong with yellow shirts? Is is a specific kind of yellow shirt? Because I just got one from a race I ran. And while I don't wear running shirts for non-sports activities, I feel like I need to know what people will think if they see me running in a yellow shirt. It won't stop me from wearing it though.

I used to have a bright yellow polo shirt (Jordan Formula 1), but it disappeared shortly after my wife and I moved in together. So did quite a few other items of my clothing. I surrendered to her superior taste in this area. It's not as if I ever paid much attention to what I was wearing before (which was kind of her point on this).

Since the Jordan team is now defunct, that could be a cool collector's item. I doubt it though.

If that chick's photo was from the front, we'd all be singing the camel toe song: "is your crotch real hungry cause it's eating your pants?"

End of story, discussion closed.

that depends on your hips though, doesn't it? My trousers always tend to sag at the front a bit since I have narrow hip bones, meaning camel toe can often be avoided due to that (some trousers are just Wrong in that department tho, and should Never Be Worn).

I guess it is because I own a similar pair, albeit black, and they're not the camel toe kind. :P

Eponine:

Ok, so what's wrong with yellow shirts? Is is a specific kind of yellow shirt?

This year there is nothing wrong with yellow shirts/tops at it is a very hip colour. Go ahead and wear it, if you have the colours to pull it off. :)

Archived