NFL Thread - Conference Championship Round

Mack Kilimaro

Somebody on the Chargers just got rung up for a 15 yard penalty for kicking the red challenge flag. It's nice to see that the Ravens don't have a complete monopoly on inexplicably stupid penalties.

I guess we were due for an upset with three straight favorites winning.

Somebody on the Chargers just got rung up for a 15 yard penalty for kicking the red challenge flag. It's nice to see that the Ravens don't have a complete monopoly on inexplicably stupid penalties.

I guess we were due for an upset with three straight favorites winning.

Yeah, that was V-Jax, who just made that sick catch, what a FUCKING idiot.

As a Pats fan, I suppose I was half-heartedly rooting for the Chargers to win. Honestly, since living in CA for 3 years, I have always found myself rooting for them, unless they're playing the Pats.

So yeah, seeing the Jets make it this far? Hurts a bit.

However, I'm a huge fan of comedy, intentional and unintentional, and if this allows another week of amazing Rex Ryan soundbites, I'm all for this unlikely outcome.

(Of course, it's not over yet.)

(ETA: And then they kick a flag. Is it safe to call it yet?)

Hate to kick ole Norvicus when he's down, but how do those kind of things always seem to happen on his teams?!

However, I'm a huge fan of comedy, intentional and unintentional, and if this allows another week of amazing Rex Ryan soundbites, I'm all for this unlikely outcome.

I guess that's the silver lining if the Jets win.

$10 says he challenges Peyton Manning to a pie-eating contest.

Actually between today, and those highlights, maybe Kaeding should get some darkhorse momentum for worst clutch kicker in the game.

Holy shit.

Kaeding has just forcefully seized the mantle of least clutch kicker in football.

It's like he's spending his extra time on the sideline online and reading your posts. I think you've iced him, Jaime.

ETA: Actually it was perfect. How do the Chargers of all teams not win a jumpball?

Kind of agree with this, if you were trying to win a jump ball and could build an NFL team to do that, it'd look a lot like the Chargers, plus maybe Tony Gonzalez or something.

I gotta say, I find myself inexplicably rooting for the Jets here. This must be some kind of east coast bias situation. Absent any other compelling rooting interest, I can never root in good conscience for a team in a state that bounds the Pacific Ocean.

Also, I think Rockroi has finally won me over with his raging boner of hatred for LDT. The guy never comes up big when it matters, it seems like.

Archived