Justified

Patrick Mallister

Got a feeling they are going to hook up or at least tease a Raylan and Rachel romance. That's a very alliterative pairing right there.

Maybe, but Raylan sure does have an awful track record when it comes to picking women.

There's a strong chance she'll end up being Raylan's boss in the not to distant future.

Hmm. Might be interesting.

I'm a bit worried about Art. If he's retiring then I don't see him sitting around as some background character. I think he may be killed off this season.

Too bad boxer guy is out of the picture. I liked that scene last week between Raylan and him in the locker. “How bout I put a limp in that Gary Cooper walk and write my name all over your pretty little face.” Good dialogue between the 2 of them. Thought boxer dude had some potential as a 3rd party neither good nor bad guy that throws a wrench into some of the main plot points throughout the season. Oh well.

No no. No no no. The writers would NOT be this cruel.

And as I was typing that, I realize no they are not. Thank the gods. I've grown to like ellen mae. Or ellie mae. That girl.

That scene in the car and then at the gas station was great. Almost like Pacino walking into the bathroom in the Godfather and prepping himself to deal with Sollozo and the police captain, but with more cocaine.

Probably the weakest episode of the season so far, but it was still ok. It was funny seeing people repeatedly getting shot with beanbag bullets.

So did someone snatch Ellen Mae or did she run? The preacher's sister maybe?

Eh, I liked it. I think Ella Mae made a run for it. I was kinda waiting for her to be pointing a gun at Boyd's buddy when he came out of the toilet.

ETA: Cracked up when Shelby hung up on Boyd.

I did like that Rachel was given some screen time. They need to have more development of the other marshals.

Kinda surprised they killed off the preacher. Poor kid survives T rex's and velociraptors only to be plugged by a timid timber rattler. Sad, it is.

That'd be bad writing on their part, seeing as how suddenly they moved her into the story in the first place.

I don't know, I could see her sticking around, but it would make sense to get rid of her after how things went

Archived