Predictions For The End Of The Series

Phantom

Bear with me, but I've only read AGoT thru ASoS, and I just started AFfC last night, so I'm probably missing a few beats here, since I'm two books behind everyone else, but this is what I HOPE happens (although all very doubtful).

Daenerys wins the whole thing and becomes the Queen on the Iron Throne. In the process, she also defeats the Others (maybe a combo of her dragons' fire and some obsidian?) which essentially means there's no longer a need for the Wall and the Night's Watch....sooo her and Jon meet, fall in love (and Jon doesn't need to feel guilty about breaking his vows, since there is no longer a Night's Watch) and rule Westeros together as Queen Daenerys Targaryen and King Jon Stark. Maybe they have a few babies (I'm really hoping Dany isn't barren), such as an Eddard Targaryen and a Robb Targaryen (they would be Targaryens since Dany is the TRUE ruler).

That's the only thing that I really hope happens, because I figure GRRM is a genius and everything he comes up with is always the best anyway!

Sansa Stark: In the Vale when the Others descend upon it. Forces her and the rest of them up the mountain until they are in the Eyrie where it is freezing cold and there is little food. Sansa and Mya Stone are the only survivors by the time they are rescued because they ate Littlefinger. Traumatized, she leaves Westeros and her cannibalism behind, and becomes a famous courtesan in Braavos.

Do we get a Lesbian Sansa - Mya scene?

• 2 weeks later...

Arya: Does not complete her training to become a faceless man, but ends up being a gran assasin and sellsword, and when she returns to the 7 kingdoms she leads men to war just as her direwolf is doing with normal wolves. Maybe she dies in action but I don’t think she ends up marrying anyone...

Asha Greyjoy: Dies by the hand or command of one of her uncles.

Bran Stark: Becomes a great skinchanger and expert at green dreams. Maybe he will end up flying as a rider in one of the dragons, but if not he can end up being Jon’s Hand.

Brienne of Tarth: Maybe in a battle she is wounded and dies in Jaime’s arms, confessing her love for him.

Catelyn Stark: Kills a lot of people- even innocent ones- but in the end she really dies when she sees one of her children dying, the way Beric did with her.

Cersei Baratheon: She goes a little crazy but is released. She continues to do one stupid thing after another, till Jaime kills her.

Daenerys Targaryen: Returns to Westeros and rules for a year or so after defeating the Others with her dragons, but in the end she is either deathly wounded or sacrifices herself to let Jon rule in her stead. Maybe they get married before that though.

Davos Seaworth: After Stannis dies he allies with Jon but in the end he either dies by Mellisandre’s hand or in a big fight at sea.

Jaime Lannister: Kills himself after murdering Cersei.

Jon Snow: Discovers he is the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna. When the Others destroy the Wall he joins Dany to kill them and ends up the king. Sam is his maester and Bran his hand. If he marries Danny and she dies, I doubt he’ll re-marry again.

Petyr Baelish: Tries to win the North for Sansa after he kills Sweetrobin, but in the end is killed by her in a masterstroke when she discovers he helped bring Ned Stark’s downfall.

Rickon Stark: Becomes the Stark in Winterfell and a fierce warrior. Either he or one of Sansa’s sons will end up ruling after Jon dies...

Sandor Clegane: Leaves Quiet Isle after seeing Sansa again and joins her in her fight to win back the North. Becomes her lover and either advisor or sworn shield, depending on whether he will break his vow of not killing again.

Sansa Stark: Slowly turns into a fantastic schemer and a ruthless woman who is trying to win back the North and kills Littlefinger herself. She marries some man for his army but truly ends up falling for the Hound and styles herself as Queen of the North. One of her sons might end up becoming the King of the 7 Kingdoms unless Rickon does.

Stannis Baratheon: When he realizes he was not the man the prophecy talked of, he kills himself out of guilt for all the killings and sacrifices he’s made.

Theon Greyjoy: Escapes and eventually finds Rickon and helps keep him safe. Returns to Winterfell with Rickon where he is killed by Catelyn. Maybe falls for Jeyne Pool as well.

Tyrion Lannister: Finds Dany and becomes her chief advisor alongside Selmy until they reach Westeros. Finds out Tysha is dead and either kills himself or ends up in the Quiet Isle after leaving Casterly Rock to his someone else...

Dolorous Ed takes control, having swept to victory under the slogan "I told all of you friggin' people not to vote for me." A great new inn opens on the south bank of the Green Fork. Named "The King Who Complained," it serves the best crow in all of Westeros. The new monarch takes as his sigil a giant carp in a rapidly drying pond surrounded by direwolves. As he assumes the Iron Throne, we get the final words of the story:

"Ouch, damn it!"

So I've searched and searched for a topic along the same lines as this one but couldn't find a single one. So I've decided to start this discussion myself. A Dance of Dragons is still yet to be released and we've been told there will now be seven books in total (hopefully).

What do you think will end up happening to the characters in ASOIAF? Who will die? Who will end up living? Which character will rule Westeros, and which character will suffer defeat at the hands of the reigning ruler?

These are just a few, but not all, of the questions plaguing readers of the series.

Discussions and comments on predictions of other members are welcome as well.

So go forth and predict!

My own predictions:

Arya Stark: Ends up a faceless man. Kills all of those (or most) on her hit list (all that remain, anyway.)

Asha Greyjoy: Dies in The Winds of Winter.

Bran Stark: Dies at the end of Dance , gets revived by his mother, turns into Zombie Child of the Forest and battles the Others with his Uncle.

Brienne of Tarth: Lives and eventually kills Jaime, but not because Un-Cat asked her to. Becomes part of the Queens/Kingsguard.

Catelyn (Zombie) Stark: Dies saving/reviving Bran.

Cersei Baratheon: Her death is faked, and she remains in the dungeon in King's Landing under the rule of the Faith for some time. Eventually released, but is clinically insane.

Daenerys Targaryen: Restores the Targaryen family to power, and rule over Westeros. Dies/killed in A Dream of Spring and is succeeded by her recently discovered nephew, John Snow.

Davos Seaworth: Eventually kills Stannis and is killed in the aftermath.

Jaime Lannister: Killed in single combat by Brienne.

Jon Snow: Finds out he's not Ned Stark's bastard, but the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna. When the Wall is destroyed, he joins Dany on her quest and eventually conquering of Westeros but starts showing signs of madness towards the end of The Winds of Winter. Rules after Dany's death before the madness sets in at the end of A Dream of Spring.

Petyr Baelish: Found and discovered by Arya near the end of The Winds of Winter or the beginning of A Dream of Spring and assassinated.

Rickon Stark: Becomes the Stark in Winterfell.

Sandor Clegane: Found and murdered by Arya Stark.

Sansa Stark: Slowly turns into a fantastic schemer (through observing Littlefinger) and eventually aids in his demise. Reunited briefly with Sandor before he too is murdered by Arya. Ends up Lady of the Vale.

Stannis Baratheon: Killed by Davos Seaworth.

Theon Greyjoy: Escapes and eventually finds Rickon and helps keep him safe. Returns to Winterfell with Rickon where he is killed by Catelyn.

Tyrion Lannister: Finds Dany and becomes her chief advisor alongside Selmy. Finds Tysha, is rejected in The Winds of Winter, and serves as Danys Hand until her death where he promptly leaves to claim Casterly Rock.

Davos finds Rickon on Skagos.

Tyrion becomes a great man - not sure in what role - hand of the Targ king?

Arya does not go killing her enemies. She matures with the Faceless Men and learns a lot. Eventually the hole in her heart heals and she leaves.

Sansa - wow, I dont know what she will do. She needs to decide to get away from disgusting men or she will end up in a sad situation.

Jon - warg

Jojen - he seems like he is going to die :(

LittleFinger - he is probably done except for his creepy Sansa crush.

Bran - he seems too young to be absorbed into a tree - but I think that is where he will end up.

Daenerys - goes chasing after Aegon. Figures out how to control her dragons and that Meereen was just a training program.

Cersei - her sun has set. Maybe they will marry her to Willas. She takes Tommen and Myrcella with her since they will be overthrown. She will make one more effort with the help of Lady Merriweather. She will fail.

Stannis - ends up back at the Wall this time for good. Becomes the Lord Commander.

Victarion - he has no imagination but he has a red priest who seems to actually have some aptitude unlike Melisandre. He will not capture Daenerys. Maybe he will drown or his luck will run out from all the deadly surprises Euron sends him.

The Dornish throw in with the Targs.

Robert Arryn I have no idea. Perhaps he will die, Sansa will marry the Heir and pitch Little finger off the mountain or send him back to the Fingers.

Varys - a dragon gets him.

Davos finds Rickon on Skagos.

Tyrion becomes a great man - not sure in what role - hand of the Targ king?

Arya does not go killing her enemies. She matures with the Faceless Men and learns a lot. Eventually the hole in her heart heals and she leaves.

Sansa - wow, I dont know what she will do. She needs to decide to get away from disgusting men or she will end up in a sad situation.

Jon - warg

Jojen - he seems like he is going to die :(

LittleFinger - he is probably done except for his creepy Sansa crush.

Bran - he seems too young to be absorbed into a tree - but I think that is where he will end up.

Daenerys - goes chasing after Aegon. Figures out how to control her dragons and that Meereen was just a training program.

Cersei - her sun has set. Maybe they will marry her to Willas. She takes Tommen and Myrcella with her since they will be overthrown. She will make one more effort with the help of Lady Merriweather. She will fail.

Stannis - ends up back at the Wall this time for good. Becomes the Lord Commander.

Victarion - he has no imagination but he has a red priest who seems to actually have some aptitude unlike Melisandre. He will not capture Daenerys. Maybe he will drown or his luck will run out from all the deadly surprises Euron sends him.

The Dornish throw in with the Targs.

Robert Arryn I have no idea. Perhaps he will die, Sansa will marry the Heir and pitch Little finger off the mountain or send him back to the Fingers.

Varys - a dragon gets him.

PS Brienne is already a zombie. Cat Zombie revived her. G-d only knows what she is going to do to Jaime but the zombies tend to retain their personalities so maybe she is going to prove to Catelyn what a good guy he is.

Prediction: the dragons will somehow be involved with the whole War Against the Others thing. Bet you never saw that one coming.

As for the rest, I seriously cannot imagine a worse outcome than Dany happily ruling Westeros after heroically vanquishing the Others through the power of dragon ex machina. Bah! I hope she gets eaten by a shadowcat.

• 2 weeks later...

The church has stripped Cercei of her power and titles but keeps her alive to torture her as atonement for her sins. Myrcella is cared for and loved by the Prince of Dorne while Tommen is taken in by his wife's family (thus keeping the Tyrell claim to the throne). Willis Tyrell, rules (loose interpretation of the term) the 7 kingdoms but is met with constant troubles - most of which are stirred up by Varys.

Arya learns all she can from the Faceless Men but is unable to let go of her identity so she abandons them and goes back to Westeros. She meets up with Jon and helps him, his wildling army, the Greyjoys (Theon came clean about not killing Bran and Rikkon) and Stannis annihilate the Boltons to re-take Winterfell. Stannis and Asha die in the battle. Jon takes up the mantle of Lord of Winterfell. Osha and Rikkon come back. Osha and Theon fall in love and marry.

Upon hearing that her "brother" is alive and won some battles, Dany finally realizes (with help from her adviser, Tyrion Lannister) that her place is in Westeros and leaves Essos (but only after burning most of the 'Slaver Cities' to the ground with her now trained dragons). When she finally lands in Westeros she discovers that this 'brother' was killed by Willis Tyrell. She takes her brother's remaining men and their supporters and sends envoys to the North and Riverlands in an attempt to gain their support.

Jon is eager to begin the search for Bran but his sense of justice (and Melisandre's urging) makes him agree to help Dany so he marches his tired army south. He meets up with the Blackfish's army and they march together toward Dany. Minor problems ensue when the armies come together but because of his friendship with Jon, Tyrion helps smooth things over between Dany and Jon. They fall in love but Dany is conflicted because she knows the dragon must have 3 heads and is unsure if Jon is capable. This is when it is revealed (by "Septa Lemor") that Jon is the love child of Rhaegar and Lianna (and that 'Aegon' wasn't really Aegon though he thought he was).

Unwilling to give up their recently won power, the Church joins forces with the Tyrells. Battle breaks out in King's Landing. Dany, Jon and Tyrion use the dragons to inspire their forces and intimidate their enemies but not actually to fight unless certain they won't damage their own soldiers. Throughout the battle, the bands of 'criminals' come out of the woodwork to fight for Dany and protect her common-folk - this includes Jaime and Brienne.

After a tense encounter with Tyrion, they sort everything out and are all buddy buddy again. Not completely trusting (mostly due to Jon's misgivings), Danny insists on giving them tasks to prove their loyalty which they complete flawlessly. Danny sees Brienne's strength, skill, loyalty, and dedication and promotes her to Captain of the Queensguard. Jaime announces his love and refuses to leave her side, this puts them in the Vanguard of the attack on the Keep and Church.

Brienne spares Margery and Tommen. Willis and most of the castle guard is killed. Jaime comes across his sister in the dungeons and ends her life. The High Septon and Jaime fight. Jaime kills him but dies of his wounds in Brienne's arms shortly thereafter. The battle is over and Dany has won.

Dany decides she wants to use the dragons to burn down King's Landing as it has come to stand as a symbol of corruption and insanity. But before she can carry through with her plans, Coldhands (revealed to be Jon's uncle Benjen) informs them the Others have found a way to pass the Wall. The 7 kindoms stand united behind Dany, Jon, Tyrion and their dragons. Epic battle follows.

Tyrion dies. Petyr dies. Dany marries Jon. Rikkon becomes Lord of Winterfell (possibly marrying Margery). Arya joins the Queensguard. Sansa and her husband take Riverrun. Tommen gets Casterly Rock. Theon and Osha are announced lord and lady of half the lands beyond the wall. Davos goes back to his wife. Bran contacts Jon via dream sequence and explains what is going on with him. Everyone lives happily ever after.

TL;DR

- Jon marries Dany and is king. Ghost stays at his side

- Dany unites the 7 kingdoms and beyond the wall with Jon

- Tyrion and his dragon die fighting the Others

- Rikkon becomes Lord of Winterfell with Shaggy Dog to protect him

- Bran becomes tree-dude/greenseer

- Arya becomes high ranking member of the Queensguard. Nymeria stays by Arya's side and her wolves live in the keep kennel

- Sansa becomes Lady of Riverrun

- Petyr dies saving Sansa from Sandor

- Jaime dies in the battle of Kings Landing

- Cersie dies in the battle of Kings Landing (by Jaime's hand) after enduring months of torture from the High Septon

- Tommen is put under Jon's charge until he is old enough to rule Casterly Rock

- Myrcella stays in Dorne

- Theon Marries Osha and they are lord and lady beyond the wall

- Davos goes home

- Sandor kills the reanimated mountain and tries to take Sansa but dies of his wounds after killing Littlefinger

- Dragons die in the battle with the Others

- Victarion kills Euron and rules as Lord of the Iron Isles (supporter of Dany)

- Jojen dies

- Meera stays with Bran as his protector and lover until she dies and her spirit passes into Summer

- Lord Frey dies and his house collapses due to infighting over succession of the lands and titles

Roose does kill Robb. Haven't got the book with me but I'm sure earlier in the RW chapter, its mentions Roose wearing his pink cloak, and then when he murmers that he has to leave to go for a shit or something, then the guy who thrusts the longsword into Robb has a PINK cloak. Only the Bolton use pink, even for their sealing wax. Also the 'Jaime Lannister sends his regards' kind of confirms it. Even if it was another random guy in a pink cloak, it was still Bolton's intention for Robb to die.

Aegon 'Targaryen': Is exposed as a Blackfyre pretender and killed by Daenerys.

Arya Stark: Does not complete her Faceless Man training due to Viseron's surprise assault on Braavos, wargs him by accident, flies back to Westeros, fights the Others on Dragonback, helps Gendry create a new Lightbringer, eventually marries Gendry.

Asha Greyjoy: Eventually rules the Ironborn as their Lady and reaffirms their fealty to the Iron Throne.

Bran Stark: Finishes his greenseer training just as Melisandre arrives with the body of Jon Snow in tow, when he is resurected proclaims him Azor Ahai, eventually becomes the Stark in Winterfell, lives for centuries due to merging with the Weirwood tree in Winterfell.

Brienne of Tarth: Helps Jamie destroy the abomination that Catelyn has become, mourns her violent end, forms a budding romance with Jaime,

Catelyn (Zombie) Stark: Is destroyed forever by Brienne and Jaime, the body is burned, mourned by all for what fate wrought on a woman like that.

Cersei Baratheon: Fights with the Tyrells and the Faith for power, during the powerstruggle Tommen is killed, in hysteria Cersei burns down large parts of KL's and kills the High Sparrow, flees to Casterly Rock with Myrcella who also dies by violence when Jamie exposes their Incest, then is forced to witness the restoration of the Targs by the 'younger more beautiful queen' who then gives Casterly Rock to Tyrion, is killed by Tyrion in front of all of Lannisport.

Daenerys Targaryen: After gaining control of the Dothraki, she proceeds to destroy the Yunki, then sacks Volaris and Pentos, returns to Westeros with her armies, reclaims the Iron Throne, helps Jon Snow fight the Others. Survives to continue the Restored Targaryen Dynasty.

Davos Seaworth: Dies fighting the Others at Stannis's side.

Edric Storm: Eventually is legitimized and granted Storms End to rule by Dany in order to stabilize the region.

Euron Greyjoy: Is eventually exposed to be either a servant or worshiper of the Others and is killed.

Gendry Waters: Forges a Second Lightbringer with the help of Melisandre, Arya and her new Dragon, his connection to Robert is eventually established and he is granted lands and title in the Riverlands.

Jaime Lannister: Destroys the abomination that Lady Stoneheart has become, forms a budding romance with Brienne, publicly denounces Cersei, claims the children, resulting in Myrcella's death. Is eventually executed by Queen Daenerys I.

Jon Snow: Is resurected by Melisandre, proclaimed Azor Ahai by Bran, eventually gains Lightbringer, leads the Westerois to victory over the Others.

Melisandre of Asshai: Flees the Wall with Val, Ghost, and Jons body when the Others attack during the Chaos, finds Bloodraven and the CotF and builds and uneasy alliance, resurects Jon, then helps him having found the true Azor Ahai. Sacrifices herself to bring a new Lightbringer into the World.

Ramsay Bolton: Dies at the hands of Theon Greyjoy.

Rickon Stark: Is found by Davos, briefly the Stark in Winterfell before going completely feral and vanishes.

Roose Bolton: Dies in battle or executed.

Sandor Clegane: Leaves the Silent Brothers to find Sansa, helps her to kill LF, serves as her bodyguard and secret lover.

Sansa Stark: Marries Harry the Heir, starts to fall for him, then after he is killed by Littlefinger uses what she's learned to destroy him, rules the Vale in the name of their son with Sandor at her side.

Stannis Baratheon: Dies in battle with the Others, discredited as Azor Ahai

Theon Greyjoy: Kills Ramsay Bolton but eventually is burned alive in order to end the snowfalls around Winterfell.

Tyrion Lannister: Helps Dany regain the Iron Throne, awarded Casterly Rock, strangles Cersei, witnesses Jamies execution, finds Tysha and is rejected, is killed by their bastard son.

Victarion Greyjoy: Helps Dany gain control of two of her dragons, kills her second husband for her, falls in love wt her having found a woman truly worth her weight in gold. Becomes the Third Husband.

(Fat) Walda Frey: Rules the Dreadfort as Regent for her and Roose's only son.

this is probably going to be the most vague reply on here, but i don't want to get my hopes up and wish for things to happen. we all know that with Martin, it's never as you think it is. so i'll just leave it up to him to not let me down.

although i really hope Dany doesn't turn out to be anything. i can NOT stand her lately. i don't know what it is exactly. she's just so stupid and naive. she really just needs to shut up, and take someone's advice for once.

i also really don't want Jon to actually be dead. i feel like there's great things that can be in store for him.

• 3 months later...

Jon- Rides Rhaegal, dies in battle against Others

Arya- sent to kill Tommen, gives up when she hears about Rickon, Bran, and Sansa. Kills Ser Meryn, Syrio/Jaqen kills her

Dany- one of only pov's to survive second long night, becomes queen and has son w/ Aegon

Brienne- dies side by side w/ Jaime fighting wights in KL

Jaime- likewise

Cercei- goes to Casterly Rock after FrankengGregor wins her trial, Castle is besieged when Dany and Aegon win, Tyrion has a shadowbaby w/ Mel that strangles her to death to end the siege

Stannis- betrayed by Glovers and Mormonts in battle, who'se liege lords were captured (Maege and Galbert, unknown to reader) when Robb sent them north

Ramsay- gored by Shaggydog when trying to retake Karhold form Sigorn, Magnar of Thenn

Roose- killed by the machinations of Ramsay during the exchange for Mance at Winterfell

Victarion- controls dragons, sacks Yunkai, killed there, either by Tyrion's mushrooms from Pentos, Marwyn the Maege, or someone else

Littlefinger- killed either by Sansa or Tyrion's mushrooms from Pentos

Aegon- marries Dany, discovered to be blackfyre pretender (tho not publicly), killed in the Second Long Night, tho not before he knocks Dany up and remergers the Blackfyre and Targaryen lines

Sansa- Marries Harry, loves him at first, discovers he is manwhore, relationship mirrors Robert and Cersei, has kids with him, later divorces him and lives out her life w/ Rickon in Winterfell

Theon- becomes lord of Iron islands closely supervised by his sister and Cleftjaw, new land of Northeros is discovered, Ironborn begin to explore and settle it, ceasing to become sea raiders

Bran- dies confronting great other, a disgruntled child of the forest who wanted revenge on man, he rides viserion

Melisandre- dies in KL during the Second Long Night, killed by Others or Aerys old wildfyre caches

The Hound- champion of the Faith against FrankenGregor, killed by him (hopefully FrankenGregor killed shortly after as an abomination by the faith, along w/ Qyburn)

Freys- exterminated by faith militant, who claim they wish to cross to help fight Stannis, arrest Melisandre for buring septs and lord sunglass, fight Wildlings, ect. slaughter Freys after both castles are opened and claim it for the faith. The Freys at Darry are killed by the Blackfish and whatever outlaws he commands

Tyrion- disinherited from Casterly Rock as a kinslayer, becomes Dany's Hand till he dies Childless

Sam- becomes Grand Maester, last known character to die

• 1 month later...

I've got a bad feeling it's going to all end in death. Since reading the first book I can't get the poem "Fire and Ice" by Robert Frost out of my head....

"Some say the world will end in fire,

Some say in ice.

From what I’ve tasted of desire

I hold with those who favor fire.

But if it had to perish twice,

I think I know enough of hate

To say that for destruction ice

Is also great

And would suffice."

:idea:

I pray to the Seven that Jon does not marry Dany- I would find that awful. That being said I hope no one becomes King/Queen on the Iron throne. I think too much has happened for it to be as simple as 1 ruler on the throne. I hope the Kingdoms split up again.

1) Howland Reed will make an appearance and reveal to Jon his parentage.

2) Jon is Lyanna and Rhaegar's son and will be legitimized as both a Stark (King Robb's letter) and a Targaryen (L&R were secretly polygamously married).

3) Lyanna was the Knight of the Laughing Tree. Howland found out and was loyal to her and keeps her relationship with Rhaegar secret because she defended his honor.

4) Aegon VI is a Blackfyre and the mummer's dragon - supported by Varys and Illyrio who are themselves related to the Blackfyres by birth or marriage. Varys is not really a eunuch.

5) The three-headed dragon is Dany, Jon and Tyrion.

6) Jamie and Brienne will hand over Widow's Wail and Oathkeeper to Gendry so he can reforge them back into Ice and present it to Jon. Perhaps the new Ice will be Lightbringer.

7) Jon or Dany will be the PtwP, much to Stannis's embarrassment. I hope he doesn't figure this out until after Melisandre offers herself up as Nissa Nissa and he sticks a sword in her.

8) Sansa will be Petyr's undoing. Perhaps a timely chucking out the Moon Door.

9) Bran, like Bloodraven, will become embedded in a weirwood tree and become a badass greenseer.

10) The Wall comes down; someone grabs and blows that beat-up horn Sam was carting around, which is the real horn. The battle vs. the Others is on.

11) Arya wargs into Nymeria and leads a thousand-strong wolf army to battle.

12) Tyrion turns down the offer to become Hand, finds Tysha and ends up as Lord of Casterly Rock, just like he always wanted.

13) Mass Frey-cide. All those offspring and very few, if any, survive.

14) Sam becomes Archmaester of the Realm, Gilly is allowed at court.

15) Tommen and Myrcella die before Cersei who sets the events of their deaths in motion. Fun with self-fulfilling prophesies.

16) Since Ned risked his life defending Stannis's honor, Stannis will somehow restore the north to the Starks (but not consciously because of Ned. More of a Cosmic Justice thing.)

17) Grey Worm becomes the Lord Commander of the Kings/Queensguard.

18) Rickon - no idea. Will become the wildman of Skagos and be the inspiration for occasional sasquatch sightings.

19) Theon - Drowns himself, donates the rest of his body to science.

Bran: Dies or becomes too otherworldly to live in the kingdom. He becomes the Warg King, commanding the Others with Benjen and Bloodraven.

Catelyn "Is Your Last Name Frey?" Stark: Dies, either at the hands of a reformed Brotherhood without Banners, by sacrificing herself for a final noble deed, or by giving the kiss of life to the monstrous Robbwind Greyhead.

Me likey!

Well after a cataclysmic war against the others, there is a massive explosion and by DOS we are reading about two parallel universes. Jon becomes the mystical protector of Westeros and finds a magic cave with a fountain that he displaces. Then they defeat the black smoke. Also the other timeline is the aferlife.

Or has this ending been done elsewhere?... ;)

His Most Worshipful Magnificence, King Tommen, the Great, may he never die, will rule the whole world through sheer cuteness. Ser Pounce, the Black Dream, will lay waste to the Others' army in the Field of Cuddles and the rest of the characters are going to become his most willing slaves.

I am not joking.

EDIT: And beets shall be outlawed for good measure.

Archived