Upgrade Downtime

Ran

When I click on "Overall Top Posters" it just goes to my profile.

FF 3.6.3; W7

I tested this and it's the same on the Mac (OS X, v 10.4.11, using Firefox 3.5.10). Also happens on Safari 4.1. When I'm logged out, it just returns me to the front page.

• 3 months later...

Bit of thread necro -- following today's maintenance the "Go" button at the bottom of the page at the forum jump dropdown is gone. Is this intentional? I know it goes automatically when you choose a forum you aren't already in, but I used it to go back to the same forum when I was done reading that thread.

Bit of thread necro -- following today's maintenance the "Go" button at the bottom of the page at the forum jump dropdown is gone. Is this intentional? I know it goes automatically when you choose a forum you aren't already in, but I used it to go back to the same forum when I was done reading that thread.

Ditto. I use that button all the time.

Yep, looks to be something they pulled out of the skins. I shall see if there's anything to be done about it.

Just below the dropdown is a link labeled with the name of the current forum. It is a decent workaround in the meantime.

• 2 months later...

There is a 'view topic preview' button appearing in the far right of the topic area (to the left of the started by field). It only appears when you mouse over the thread title box. The actual icon is a broken jpg picture. IE white box with red x in it. When scrolling with the mouse wheel the first turn moves the page down, the next moves the preview button down, then the page, then the button etc... This doubles the required turns of the mouse wheel to scroll down the page. Moving the mouse will also move the preview icon to the correct spot if you move it over a thread title area.

This only happens in ie8. In firefox there is no button at all for thread previewing.

I know that this problem was posted a while ago but it is still happening for me. Does anyone know how to fix it or turn the preview button off?

Thanks.

Archived