Covert Affairs

Jaxom 1974

I agree. I hate Annie/Auggie. I can barely muster any interest in the show this season. The only thing that's keeping it somewhat alive for me is there is nothing else on against it. But even then I only half watch it.

Really? I'm not s huge fan of the romance, but I'm getting past that since the creators telegraphed it from season one and I'm thinking if this show went for seven seasons it would suck with the would they won't they...I'm also a little grateful they don't seem to going to the "there together now well, but will the rugged mysterious Latin man break them apart" well right away...

I've liked that the whole season so far seems to center around just the game Henry Wilcox is playing...

Its flawed, but I'm still liking it.

I am glad that after it being teased for the past few seasons they are dealing with the relationship instead of continuing to tease it. But I've not been looking forward to the pairing and now that they are a couple, it just doesn't work for me. They were good as very good friends but I just don't feel the romance. I wish they'd let it run its course and have them realize they were better off as friends.

I like the FBI agent guy.

Colour me surprised that Seth actually died.

May this be the end of Annie and Auggie and hopefully the return of Eyal.

Is the actor who plays Henry Wilcox taking prednisone? HIs face seems even more puffy than usual. I get that he's supposed to look wore out from grief and revenge but he's got almost moon face going.

• 3 weeks later...
In other news. Eyal!

Totally! I never thought I'd be so excited to see him but after all those episodes of Annie/Augie I was so excited to see him! Not that I didn't like him before, its just he was always a nice diversion. This time it was like thank goodness!

I'm going to guess Augie doesn't know about the plan and he is going to be all hurt and sad that Annie didn't trust him. (Yay!)

And do we assume that Tao is similarly alive somewhere and will be back?

And do we assume that Tao is similarly alive somewhere and will be back?

I assumed that as soon as we didn't see him die. Then again I thought the Wilcox's son was going to show up after his car explosion, so what do I know, lol.

I really enjoyed the last episode and the scene in the elevator with Auggie on the phone was well done, IMO. Plus the other CIA guy looked like a badass with his pistols. Can't wait to see where "dead" Annie goes.

Auggie understood what she was doing. Tao is dead. Both confirmed via show runner interview at ew.com.

Really? I figured Augie knew what was up, but then I thought it would be interesting if he didn't and Annie had gone to Eyal and Calder instead of him...interesting tension...

I loved seeing Eyal show up. I hated that they spoiled that bit by listing Oded Fehr in the credits. Why do they have to do that? Here's hoping he's around a little in the next part of the session. I see Annie ending up with him on a beach somewhere at series end...

Great final episode though. They really did the preview right for when it returns...hoping it's as good as advertised.

Auggie understood what she was doing. Tao is dead. Both confirmed via show runner interview at ew.com.

Interviews re: Auggie knowing and Teo being dead dead.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/covert-affairs-finale-creators-annies-630106

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/09/18/covert-affairs-postmortem-annie-lives/

• 1 month later...

I didn't realize this was back already. I think I'm going to enjoy this second half of the season.

It was a damn good start too. I honestly thought they'd let that episode work across two or three episodes, not hit the ground running like they did.

How they leave Eyal out of this, I just don't know...but I'm still predicting he and Annie end up on a beach somewhere in the final scene of the show...Augie be damned...

Archived