The Death Penalty

MinDonner

I was about to defend myself, but I did have this as my avatar for a while.

:commie: :commie: :commie: :commie: :commie:

Is it sad that I only just realized you're not a new member? The avatar was just so new and unfamiliar... :blushing:

I suggest execution by hammer and sickle. Let it never be said that justice is morose.

It's the People's Justice. The Worker's Justice. As proven by our Workerly Methods.

Are you suggesting that we condemn innocent legal austrian immigrants to death on primetime television? I'm shocked. And appalled. For shame, Scot. For shame.

I'm still trying to decide how we feel about immigrants in America. I mean, we wouldn't want them stealing our jobs...

I'm still trying to decide how we feel about immigrants in America. I mean, we wouldn't want them stealing our jobs...

Illegal immigrants are catapulted over the border. or perhaps shot out of missile tubes in the general direction of Mexico. Legal immigrants can have the honor of pushing the button, as a reward for being Proper Americans.

EDIT: Changing avatars is for people who don't have crazed top hats to fill the role.

Illegal immigrants are catapulted over the border. or perhaps shot out of missile tubes in the general direction of Mexico. Legal immigrants can have the honor of pushing the button, as a reward for being Proper Americans.

Sign me up, as a legal immigrant I will volunteer one weekend a month as a catapult operator to shoot the illegal ones back over.

@EvilHat: Mock the Chat Empress at your own risk. All chatters are equal, but some chatters are more equal than others. Ini thinks that Yuku is his, but he's horribly, horribly wrong...

Is it bad if I can't understand figure out who any of those people are, at all? Well, Ini, I guess. But besides that, I'll just say I didn't know we even had a chat here. Let alone an empress.

Is it bad if I can't understand figure out who any of those people are, at all? Well, Ini, I guess. But besides that, I'll just say I didn't know we even had a chat here. Let alone an empress.

Chat? We have chat around here? That's news to me...

back on topic,

what say you to judge dredd-type enforcers? frivolous waste of tax-payer money, or efficient combination judge jury and executioner?

that could be some good entertainment right there. follow em around with a camera and you got Cops mixed with Die Hard mixed with Judge Judy. may could have a gimmick where the public votes(with text messages at $0.99 a pop) on how brutally or leniently a particular case should be handled. cash in on the whole American Idol fad.

Archived