The NFL Thread 9

Mya Stone

Just started watching...where did this Flynn guy come from. Is the Pats D just that bad or is this guy just having a great game?

Pats D is atrocious- and not just tonight. They are 32nd on third down D. Its incredibly embarrassing watching this.

Just started watching...where did this Flynn guy come from. Is the Pats D just that bad or is this guy just having a great game?

It's more masterful playcalling by McCarthy; Flynn's getting a bunch of short, quick routes. Don't get me wrong, the pats D is having an off night: GB has 100+ yards on the ground, which should never happen. But Flynn is doing great, due to McCarthy's system tonight and a good supporting cast (the receivers are there to bail him out when the pressure gets to him.)

Huge stop by the Pats D.

Don't get me wrong, the pats D is having an off night

I'm sure Rock will back me up on this, but this is actually a typical night for the Pat's D. Their best game strategy is having the O knock the other team's will to play out early. When that does work, they're really not that good.

I'm sure Rock will back me up on this, but this is actually a typical night for the Pat's D. Their best game strategy is having the O knock the other team's will to play out early. When that does work, they're really not that good.

Fair enough. I was under the impression that their goal-line defense was stiff enough to be serviceable.

one more vikes image for your night

ok before I take the proverbial blue pill...

What was Rodgers doing on the sidelines with a coaches headset on?

When the players drag their feet on the turf, what is the dark dust that comes up? I don't have HD, watching online so I can't tell.

Archived