Archer Season FIVE (cause we STILL don't need a new thread!)

Trebla

Couldn't the chip thing have been the imposter winging it and coming up with an excuse not to make another one?

Would seem more likely to just go along with it being a chip in that case. What if they open her up and get it out, or it malfunctions and they realise it's not a lego sticker?

Would seem more likely to just go along with it being a chip in that case. What if they open her up and get it out, or it malfunctions and they realise it's not a lego sticker?

Making a new one would also have made him look suspect if he didn't know how to. If he said it was a chip there's more chance they'd ask him to remove it if they get sick of her new personality - as a placebo there's not much point. To be honest it is perfectly plausible she'd fall for the placebo though,

I still think the definitive answer will be how his anime wife reacts to him (and him to her). Those scenes are always priceless.

They weren't really going on missions for most of the season. They spent a lot more time just sitting in the mansion. The back half of the season was more like the usual format which is why it picked up for me

They've had plenty of episodes where they've just hung around ISIS HQ, how was the mansion different?

• 5 months later...

They've decided to get rid of the name "ISIS" because that Muslim group. Personally I think it's pretty unnecessary but they said they were merging with the CIA anyway so it won't be all that difficult to organically purge any mention of "ISIS" from the show - still, I'm gonna miss ISIS.

Damn it, Archer's ISIS came first!

They've decided to get rid of the name "ISIS" because that Muslim group. Personally I think it's pretty unnecessary but they said they were merging with the CIA anyway so it won't be all that difficult to organically purge any mention of "ISIS" from the show - still, I'm gonna miss ISIS.

I hope there's at least some jokes about the coincidence of names. I could see them changing it in the show on the grounds of it being bad PR for Archers organization

I hope there's at least some jokes about the coincidence of names. I could see them changing it in the show on the grounds of it being bad PR for Archers organization

I quite like the idea they change it and a terrorist organisation pops up a day later with the same name.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived