Archer Season FIVE (cause we STILL don't need a new thread!)

Trebla

Yeah, I think FX is in for the long haul with Archer. The ratings have continued to increase and the critics love the show. 3 extra shows this Fall and a full 13 episode season starting in January!

Fun episode. Nice to see Brock Sampson playing Nick Fury with a crappy sea-plane. Odds are he's Archer's real dad too. They look a fair bit alike, loads more than the other possible candidates.

Archer and Brock Samson would make a fantastic team, though Brock Samson would be the clear winner in any versus match between the two.

Oh, also: David Cross (aka Tobias from Arrested Development) voices the translator guy.

Archer's conversion to an Arrested Development reunion show just inched a few steps closer to completion.

As good as Warburton was, I do wish that Rip Riley had been voiced by Jeffrey Tambor to continue the trend of him being the voice of every (non-kgb head) potential father of Archer's.

• 4 months later...

That episode was even better than I expected. And I expected AWESOME. Burt Reynolds was a perfect deadpan and they left the door open for him to guest star again.

Gawd so many great quotes and visuals. Krieger's mural on his new van, The picture of Archer in his "Got Dick?" t-shirt from season 1. Woodhouse thinking Burt was Clark Gable and apparently having a thing for Malory. And the best line of the night: "My panties are so wet you could literally drown a toddler in there" LMAO I love Pam!

• 2 weeks later...

The last episode was also hilarious. Krieger's experiments. Cyril being competent in the field and then ruining it by acting cocky towards Lana. The great use of Spanish. The drug lord calling Cyril "cochino" for picking his nose. And Cyril: "This is not mud covering my clothes. It's caca!" LOL

And once again Pam gets the best line. After they drink Krieger's foul smelling "tea" and they say "Oh God, it tastes worse than it smells".

"If I had a nickel for everytime I heard that...I'd have eight nickels!"

now THAT is cochina!!!! :rofl:

Archived