Is Robb still alive?

Whatever

Don't worry Robb is alive and fine. Robert, Ned, Syrio, Renly, Drogo and all the other cool "dead" people are also alive. They used their pretend deaths to escape their normal lives because they were bored. The all now live in a massive palace in Qarth which is a 24/7 party town. They've invited Stannis, Jaime and JonConnor-ington too.

MY LOVERLY RENLY IS ALIVE! AT LAST, THERE IS HOPE!

Thank you. Your insight has changed my life forever.

Ya robbs dead....his legacy lives on. The North will through off the wardenship of the Boltons because of the betrayal of Robb and in his memory, while his brothers and sisters will reap vengeance in his and Neds name

eah Robbs dead

Concerning the vision of a wedding in the HOTU someone can't remember who had a great theory that it was not the RW but rather a wedding that is still to come the riverrun wedding of Daven and his Frey. The brutality of the the wedding including the wolf's head could be some bloody revenge by UnCat and the BBW

I know what you mean, Brienne was "hanged" until she wasn't, Davos had no head or hands until he did and Beric Dondarrion died a hundred deaths and was still alive.

No - Beric was dead, he had been killed and admitted it. The fact Thoros was able to bring him back puts him in a different category than the deaths we see.

• 3 weeks later...

I think the opening Jon chapter in ADWD implied that he could still feel Grey Wind. With that evidence it seems likely that Robb could at least be warged into Grey Wind. Although it's strange that Ghost could sense Grey Wind with the Frey reports of head swapping.

But Robb the man is gone.

Robb is dead. It does not serve the story in anyway for him to be alive.

The thing with Wendel Manderly might have been a bit of foreshadowing and set up for irony. Who is the most influential Stark/North supporter left? Wyman Manderly. What did Wyman do to some Frey when they were under his roof? Ate Frey pies.

Good catch though!

Changed my mind.

Robb's dead.... Jon says in his POV in ASOS, 'All my dreams are of the crypts, of the stone Kings on their thrones. Sometimes I hear Robb's voice, and my fathers, as if they were at a feast. But there's a wall between us, and I know that no place has been set for me.'

• 1 month later...

Also Jon can sense Rob is dead while Bran and Rickon are still alive:

"Ghost knows that Grey Wind is dead. Robb had died at the Twins, betrayed by men he’d believed his

friends, and his wolf had perished with him. Bran and Rickon had been murdered too, beheaded at the

behest of Theon Greyjoy, who had once been their lord father’s ward … but if dreams did not lie, their

direwolves had escaped."

But maybe Roose kept Robb's real body in his room, just to see him every time he wakes up,

or maybe he wanted a coat made of king's skin, who knows...

...On the other hand, Bran still has doubts during ADWD:

"No, the boy whispered, we have another pack. Lady’s dead and maybe Grey Wind too, but

somewhere there’s still Shaggydog and Nymeria and Ghost. Remember Ghost?"

Maybe GRRM gave D&D a headsup to not confirm Robb's Death in the show like they did with Ned's Beheading. I wonder what will happen in the show if D&D kill off people that "resurrect" in unwritten books. Maybe if the connection between the show and the books unravel in later seasons it won't be a bad thing.

Maybe it symbolizes Manderly as his instrument.In ancient greek kings used scepters as their I.D they believed that scepters were given to them by gods to show their sybjects that their right to rule is divine.So by that logic Manderly shows his allegiance to Rickon if we assume he is a scepter then the man holding the scepter will become the new King n the North.Manderly wants Rickon back he says he will support Stannis after that but there is lot of theory that it is just a lie and i myself believe that theory.

In the end Rckon becomes the king.Huge crackpot i know .D

Archived