UK Politics IX

Usotsuki

It's a little known fact that everyone was French in the old days

This made me lol. Really.

Isn't the arrival of spring a good enough reason to draw daffodils? Did they really ned a saint? Also baffled, Scotland.

Poor Libdems. Really, they should just change their party slogan to 'Power corrupts'. Though it didn't really seem to take much power to corrupt them.

Shouldn't that be December 11?

You're confused, that's when Edward Beran patented venetian blinds, and not the best time for a vacation.

They are looking for something like "Towel Day."

An Autumn bank holiday would be fine by me, cos let's face it, it's going to rain whatever time of year it happens. And we need something to fill that echoing gap between the end of August and Christmas. Last time this came up I remember suggesting Battle of Hastings day, which was sometime in like Oct or Nov...

The politics thread is probably the right place for sexual deviants but Newcastle fans with a Thatcher fetish? We have to draw the line somewhere. :unsure:

But think of all Thatcher have done to improve the life of the good citizens of Newcastle (whomever that might be).

The politics thread is probably the right place for sexual deviants but Newcastle fans with a Thatcher fetish? We have to draw the line somewhere. :unsure:

Presumably this is some kind of S&M thing, I heard of people being aroused by Eliz. II, but this really takes the biscuit.

mercenary Chef, does your wife know about this? Does it take a curly blonde wig and a handbag to stir the chef's sauce? All this and so much more that we don't want to know.

ETA: it's because she's a milk snatcher, right? You want to be milked by a maiden with an iron grip?

Presumably this is some kind of S&M thing, I heard of people being aroused by Eliz. II, but this really takes the biscuit.

mercenary Chef, does your wife know about this? Does it take a curly blonde wig and a handbag to stir the chef's sauce? All this and so much more that we don't want to know.

Hit too many times in the head, while revelling in the mosh pit with pedobear. :lol:

ETA: it's because she's a milk snatcher, right? You want to be milked by a maiden with an iron grip?

More a matron than a maiden. Cos the alternative - some kind of immaculate conception, making Mark Thatcher the Second Coming of Christ - is just too horrific to contemplate.

Why do UK Politics threads always end up like this?

More a matron than a maiden. Cos the alternative - some kind of immaculate conception, making Mark Thatcher the Second Coming of Christ - is just too horrific to contemplate.

Why do UK Politics threads always end up like this?

Come on Min! You can't seriously think that Dennis and Mrs T had *ahem* intimate relations! That's just crazy talk!

Besides how else do you think that Mark Thatcher got from being a knob getting lost in the desert to international arms dealer? Mrs T is Pallas Athena - it's the only reasonable conclusion.

Because britons are so much more fun than americans.

It's because we're ancien regime (that's Ye Olde Skool for youngsters).

Archived